Selena Gomez

zachi

Man Lorde is hideous. Doesn't diminish the fact that she's a great musician like her fans say when people criticise her apperance, just it's so weird to see some below average, possibly ugly girl as a superstar.

She's far from hideous. I realize she's not the hottest celebrity out there, but hideous is a bit harsh imho.

Where's the dislike button?

They're cute too. Gaga certainly is whenever she's not doing retarded cosplay

http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/promo_650/public/media/lorde-billboard-650.jpg

Hideous is a strong word, but ugly or below average is more fitting.

I guess I'm just more vivid in my loathing of her appearance because she has a defence force made of her fans following anything about her, defending anybody who dares comments on her appearance.

People really want the girl to pile on the pounds.

Im blown away by the fact that she clearly gained weight but only in her face. How does that work?

Maybe it's the novelty of her gain. I don't think I've ever seen such a harsh difference between face and body in appearance,at least for a celebrity.

Guest The Costco Guy

I always used to see her as an annoying celebrity with a baby face, but as of recent I find her a lot more attractive.

You know i think she is the type of chick that is a foodie, but if it was not for her career. She would be fat, She is still young though, she will probably gain a lot of weight if she don't get heaps of movie roles.

• 2 weeks later...

Selena Gomez will never be fat or even particularly curvy, her body and facial structure are similar to Vanessa Hudgens who was perpetually skinny fat until she decided to start exercising.  I expect Selena to go down that same path in the near future.

Guest pangzi

Pretty hot for a skinny chick!  Now if she could just avoid any excessive exercise... excessive meaning any exercise that requires a sports bra.

• 1 month later...