Selena Gomez

zachi

On 1/21/2023 at 3:45 AM, Lobz21 said:

Haha. No. It’s just it’s a pattern I noticed with celebrities. They gain a little weight and preach body positivity as an excuse for gaining that weight. Then they go hide their bodies for a few months until they get thinner, again. Then, you never hear about body positivity from them, again. 

I hope I’m wrong about her, but I honestly can’t think of one instance where any celeb spent most of her career thin, and then fully embraced a more thicker look, long term. 

We’ll you have instances like Lana del Rey who manage to stay thicc 

15 hours ago, Lobz21 said:

Yes, but Lana Del Ray started out that way

Not sure if you’re talking about the same Lana del ray here but the one I’m looking at was a solid 20kg lighter than she is now

2013: https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/8065-lana-del-rey/

Now:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/8065-lana-del-rey/&page=25

On 1/20/2023 at 6:45 PM, Lobz21 said:

Haha. No. It’s just it’s a pattern I noticed with celebrities. They gain a little weight and preach body positivity as an excuse for gaining that weight. Then they go hide their bodies for a few months until they get thinner, again. Then, you never hear about body positivity from them, again. 

I hope I’m wrong about her, but I honestly can’t think of one instance where any celeb spent most of her career thin, and then fully embraced a more thicker look, long term. 

body positivity is not a yes/no question, you know. i dont want to glorify celebrities but they're still undoubtably just people. one day you may feel good about your body the next day not so much. i dont think it's right to assume that wearing baggy clothes is the opposite of body positivity. you can feel comfortable with your body at an higher weight and still want to be at lower weight at some point. it's not so black and white

On 1/23/2023 at 10:29 AM, killerspy9 said:

body positivity is not a yes/no question, you know. i dont want to glorify celebrities but they're still undoubtably just people. one day you may feel good about your body the next day not so much. i dont think it's right to assume that wearing baggy clothes is the opposite of body positivity. you can feel comfortable with your body at an higher weight and still want to be at lower weight at some point. it's not so black and white

That’s fair. My point is that past history has told us that they’re full of shit with this subject and I feel she will be no different. I guess I’m just dreaming for the day when a  formally skinny female celeb truly embraces a curvy figure for the long term. In my estimation, it takes just one to do it and then others may not be so shy about being filmed with a little extra. 

On 1/22/2023 at 6:01 AM, Originaldeeznuts said:

We’ll you have instances like Lana del Rey who manage to stay thicc 

Lana is still thicc but she is known for photoshopping her pics.

On 1/22/2023 at 10:36 AM, Lobz21 said:

Yes, but Lana Del Ray started out that way

When? Are we talking about when she first came out ten years ago? Lana started out thin and blew up since her last album.

22 hours ago, CyberRen said:

I know people hate when people post without a pic so here is an old but enjoyable picture…

My point though is that I CANNOT WAIT for when she gets her new body into a bikini and we get to see it!

ADF433AD-2F45-4D9D-AF6F-79481254B1FF.jpeg

She already did.

She also went out of her way to make sure that no one saw that front shot.

She has just very publicly addressed the media attention her recent gain has received.

She says her weight fluctuations are caused by her Lupus medication.  It is important that she take her medition, that "I am not a model", and doesn't care what others think.

I like that attitude. 😊

40 minutes ago, man-o-war said:

She has just very publicly addressed the media attention her recent gain has received.

She says her weight fluctuations are caused by her Lupus medication.  It is important that she take her medition, that "I am not a model", and doesn't care what others think.

I like that attitude. 😊

Maybe she's right, she knows more about her disease than we do, but I would assume if we gathered 100 Lupus patients, taking the same medication, they would all be chunksters. Would be an interesting experiment.

Guest romeos92
7 hours ago, Tracerx0x said:

She’s just swelled again, that’s milker status!! I think she’s actually bigger than Billie Eilish now 😳

57B53AD8-961F-40FC-B4C6-FD5C584694D7.jpeg

i like how her titts are growing, i hope that won't stop very soon!!

• 2 weeks later...