Selena Gomez

zachi

6 hours ago, Drytuner said:

Somebody's back on the gain train it seems. Judging by the size of that double chin and belly (but it could the clothes)

Poor girl  medication and admitted bad food habit, seemed to have ruined her metabolism.

selenagomez-daily_281129.jpg

selenagomez-daily_281729.jpg

selenagomez-daily_281829.jpg

normal_selenagomez-daily_282229.jpg

She definitely looks cuter in my opinion with a fuller face! The double chin just takes her to the next level 😍

6 hours ago, Drytuner said:

Somebody's back on the gain train it seems. Judging by the size of that double chin and belly (but it could the clothes)

Poor girl  medication and admitted bad food habit, seemed to have ruined her metabolism.

selenagomez-daily_281129.jpg

selenagomez-daily_281729.jpg

selenagomez-daily_281829.jpg

normal_selenagomez-daily_282229.jpg

You are only mentioning one part of the problem. She also is not the star she was when she was doing that Disney show. This happens to a lot of child stars as they peak young. They will do a TV show or a movie or whatever. But it will never be as big they were. Unless she lands that perfect show or movie. She has peaked & she probably knows it & is enjoying what she has left of it.

On 12/30/2022 at 3:46 PM, stan28 said:

You are only mentioning one part of the problem. She also is not the star she was when she was doing that Disney show. This happens to a lot of child stars as they peak young. They will do a TV show or a movie or whatever. But it will never be as big they were. Unless she lands that perfect show or movie. She has peaked & she probably knows it & is enjoying what she has left of it.

I'm no expert on her but she is more than a character on Wizards or Waverly Place. She has been on a number of shows, many of which that are current and bigger than that show. In addition, she is a singer and song artist which I think most people know her from that. She gets invited to many events and talk shows, more than ever before I feel. She is an entrepreneur as well so I don't really understand ur statement. I very well could be wrong but if ur using that as an argument than most celebrities u could say that for.