Amy Adams

Guest big mouth

31 minutes ago, John Smith said:

A sequel to "Man of Steel", who knows?

Clark Kent need some challenge, next time she's gonna fall out of a skyscraper or starship.

At the rate she's gaining, she could end up resembling her character from that episode of Smallville, "Craving";  where she played a fat teenage girl who has her metabolism sped up by Kryptonite meteor rocks, making her thin but requiring her to suck fat from innocent victims to survive.   Even wearing a fat suit (why can they never get the faces right?),  Amy is amazingly cute and appealing.

7ff9fa396bcb4b5e95467f65963fb81d.jpg

Craving.jpg

craving.png

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

smallville-season-1-7-craving-fat-suit-amy-adams-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

unnamed.jpg

58 minutes ago, Desdinova said:

At the rate she's gaining, she could end up resembling her character from that episode of Smallville, "Craving";  where she played a fat teenage girl who has her metabolism sped up by Kryptonite meteor rocks, making her thin but requiring her to suck fat from innocent victims to survive.   Even wearing a fat suit (why can they never get the faces right?),  Amy is amazingly cute and appealing.

Craving.jpg

craving.png

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

unnamed.jpg

You know, it's about time the DCEU crosses over with the TV universe. Maybe it can be revealed that Lois is actually that former fat girl and she has slowly but surely regained the weight...

57 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

You know, it's about time the DCEU crosses over with the TV universe. Maybe it can be revealed that Lois is actually that former fat girl and she has slowly but surely regained the weight...

Ugh. With the CW/DC shows around, Greg Berlanti's bipolar screenplay quality and the utterly cheesiness of the Arrowverse, I prefer not.

Have you seen the latest 'Crisis On Infinite Earths' crossover, recently? Make look a random MCU popcorn flickr for a pluri-dimensional comicotragedy in comparison.

Ugh. With the CW/DC shows around, Greg Berlanti's bipolar screenplay quality and the utterly cheesiness of the Arrowverse, I prefer not.
Have you seen the latest 'Crisis On Infinite Earths' crossover, recently? Make look a random MCU popcorn flickr for a pluri-dimensional comicotragedy in comparison.
I think your wrong I prefer to see Lois Lane regain her weight back and see what the actress looks like in a fat prosthetic makeup and fat suit.

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Desdinova said:

Craving.jpg

craving.png

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

unnamed.jpg

I wish they didn't bother fattening the face. Thin face fat body is the best

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...