Amy Adams

Guest big mouth

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I watched Nocturnal Animals tonight and although the movie was in the middle for me, I find Amy Adams to be such a hottie. As A-listers go, she consistently looks very soft and doughy. So I want to re-ignite this thread because I've found a few articles that were quite interesting. 

https://www.thecut.com/2013/06/amy-adams-hopes-you-dont-look-at-her-beach-pics.html

And much more recently https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/104848150/sharp-objects-amy-adams-massive-transformation

I've seen some clips on a dodgy website of her in her underwear in Sharp Objects ,and her body looks quite soft and beautiful - although ofc she would look better if she was at the higher weight from her Fallon appearance. Slight downside - her character is a self-harmer so she's covered in prosthetic make-up that do detract a bit from objectifying her. But still I recommend looking for it.

thumb3_amy_adams_99fbfa.jpg

thumb3_amy_adams_cf29b2.jpg

thumb3_amy_adams_9431af.jpg

And some vintage pics from 2008 that I'm not sure have been featured before:

thumb3_AmyAdams_SunshineCleaning.jpg

thumb3_Adams-Sunshine-u-02.jpg

Guest Coltrane
On 3/30/2016 at 10:26 AM, adecourv said:

Yeah, Amy is one of the few women who I think has a really sexy tummy. I've been jealous of Lauren German since Standing Still where... Well, I'll let the clip speak for itself

She also has a great set of buns. I think anybody who's seen Night at the Museum 2 knows that. I swear I like that movie for other reasons, but ogling Amy's beautiful ass doesn't HURT my opinion.

2 of my favorite ladies in show business! Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, islanders said:

She's 50 years old, lol how do you expect her to look?  I much prefer someone just looking older as opposed to getting a ton of plastic surgery and looking like some sort of alien.

She's not exactly 50 yet and I was precisely refering to the fact she doesn't seem to have aged "naturally" I don't know if it is due to surgery or cosmetic or maybe (and hopfully) it is only due to the angle and light of the picture but to me she looks more fake than natural in this picture.
But you're right, this is less a matter of age than being artificial (even though that kind of thing gets worse with age).

3 hours ago, Hush said:

She's not exactly 50 yet and I was precisely refering to the fact she doesn't seem to have aged "naturally" I don't know if it is due to surgery or cosmetic or maybe (and hopfully) it is only due to the angle and light of the picture but to me she looks more fake than natural in this picture.
But you're right, this is less a matter of age than being artificial (even though that kind of thing gets worse with age).

sHe's dRinKiNg b**Y bLoOd aT bReAkFasT.

• 3 weeks later...