Amy Adams

Guest big mouth

• 4 weeks later...

I saw her on Fallon and thought she definitely had put on some weight. Some stomach rolls visible on that dress there. She looks more like a "girl who drinks beer" now than she did in The Fighter tbh.

I have a bruise on my head because of this chick. My wife and I were watching The Tonight Show (which we never do, actually) and my eyes bulged out of my head when I saw her. My wife asked whether she was fat or pregnant, and I responded with the Homer drooling sound (unintentionally, mind you). Smack!

She knows I'm a curvager. She just doesn't want it it her face. So, I decided to find the clip later and here it is!

17 hours ago, Splicer said:

Thought she looked a bit curvy in Batman v. Superman, especially in the hips. A bit hard to tell since she's dressed rather conservatively as Lois Lane, but she's definitely a stunner. 

If I made that movie, I'd make Wonder Woman larger than Lois no matter how much Amy Adams weighed.

On 3/29/2016 at 10:03 AM, sower said:

Looking good!  Cute tummy!

Yeah, Amy is one of the few women who I think has a really sexy tummy. I've been jealous of Lauren German since Standing Still where... Well, I'll let the clip speak for itself

She also has a great set of buns. I think anybody who's seen Night at the Museum 2 knows that. I swear I like that movie for other reasons, but ogling Amy's beautiful ass doesn't HURT my opinion.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, adecourv said:

God, I love that face... and that hair... and that smile... and that body that just looks so soft and cuddly.

I give the edge to Bryce Howard but it's really close.  The screen might literally explode if they ever appeared on camera together.  They are definitely my two favs right now.............

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

she is so beautiful but too skinny for curvage yet i think

Eh whatever.........I would take her before just about anyone I've seen on this site (not withstanding Bryce Howard of course) What is with this obsession with size.  She has a slim but slightly curvy build which is sexy IMO.