Ok, so my dreams came true...

Well its great to hear from you and your experiences. Pictures are nice and everything but some back story really makes it all come alive and helps experience your gain that little bit more. Think I can say everyone here is glad you've turned back to food, and no one will make fun of you for being a big girl especially as you grow. That is not unless you want us to of course. :)

On April 11, 2016 at 4:35 PM, moohah said:

Hey everyone! I thought it would be a good idea for you to get to know the girl behind the photos and hear my side of the story (to clarify I'm the gainer in the photos moohah has been posting about) 

I've struggled with weight all my life being the biggest girl in the family. Though I was comfortable with it, my family would make jibes about my weight and dieting. I turned my back on food for years and stayed slim and 'perfect'. When I met moohah I had no idea of his preferences in women. I stumbled across his browsing history and after years of believing fat was not beautiful, it was alien to me.

I met moohah at a tiny size 10, since then I have ballooned into a sexy size 16 and plan to continue to my goal of 26 stone.

I wanted to please him so what started out as a couple of dress sizes turned into a few. I have become addicted to food and addicted to gaining. I weigh myself morning and night watching the scales creep up after a good day of eating. I rekindled with my love for food and after reading this blog moohah started I felt accepted by all of you. I started to love my curves, love my fat and love myself. 

Since I've accepted that I am a gainer, my daily food intake has increased and I'm eating foods I would never have touched before. I've started to add lard and cream to my daily meals, watching the pounds pile on. Its all so exciting to me and I find it difficult to part with food during work and other day to day things.

The food is a massive thing to me but I think my favourite part of this experience is feeling myself becoming heavier by the end of each day and seeing visible results. I'll keep you all updated with more progress photos along my journey.

D

(Reposted for those who follow this thread)

Thanks for sharing, and kudos to you for embracing a lifestyle that truly makes yourself happy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, 

It's D, I'm still gaining and still loving food. The gain has started to slow down so any tips to keep adding weight is really appreciated... I'm already eating cream by the tub load and lard as much as I can on top of hefty meals and lots of high calorie foods and minimal exercise. Any other tips? 

I thought I'd share my goals with you, I've got a while to go but this woman is my absolute goal. I cannot wait to gain this much weight, I'm already so addicted to food and to gaining so I can't wait to feel that much weight on me. 

D

Screenshot_2016-04-28-22-45-53-1.png

Every day. 6 plus pancakes with tons of butter and drenched in Syrup. 

AND every day bake a cannister of Pillsbury poppin fresh rolls and eat them all with lots of butter. 

One more. Walmart long box of 13 donuts. The Bakers Dozen. 5 bucks. 

Okay. One more. Make a box of Kraft Mac and cheese. Put it in a casserole dish. Add a cup of half and half. Cover the top with shredded cheese and some ground up Ritz crackers. Bake twenty minutes of 325  until bubbling. Cheap and yummy. 

Guest MX8XV93

Hey everyone,

It's D, I'm still gaining and still loving food. The gain has started to slow down so any tips to keep adding weight is really appreciated... I'm already eating cream by the tub load and lard as much as I can on top of hefty meals and lots of high calorie foods and minimal exercise. Any other tips?

I thought I'd share my goals with you, I've got a while to go but this woman is my absolute goal. I cannot wait to gain this much weight, I'm already so addicted to food and to gaining so I can't wait to feel that much weight on me.

D

Screenshot_2016-04-28-22-45-53-1.png  968   737.3 kB

It may sound odd, but try drinking a diet soda in the morning or before your meals or before opening a big bag of late-night sugary snacks. Aspartame (in diet coke but not diet pepsi) delays the feeling of fullness and makes you hungry again faster. It also makes your body crave sugar like nothing else and turns your hormones to fat storage mode so the food you do eat helps your gain more. People on this site may hate me for this, but everyone I know that drinks diet soda becomes an eating machine after having one or two.

And what's more sexy than a picture of you with a 2L of an appetite stimulant!

Also, your belly tattoo is really cool!

I may not have any gaining "tips" but I wouldn't overdo it with pumping sugar into your body constantly, especially with soda of any kind. You'll be on the fast track to diabetes and a myriad of other issues. Gaining weight on purpose can be loads of fun and very erotic but there is care that goes into it, just do a little research and take care not to get too reckless.

I may not have any gaining "tips" but I wouldn't overdo it with pumping sugar into your body constantly, especially with soda of any kind. You'll be on the fast track to diabetes and a myriad of other issues. Gaining weight on purpose can be loads of fun and very erotic but there is care that goes into it, just do a little research and take care not to get too reckless.

Meh, the fear of sugar is largely unfounded. Go to the FAQ of any diabetes advocacy website (American Diabetes Association, Diabetes UK, etc.) and they all say that eating too much sugar is not a direct cause of diabetes at all beyond the increased risk from the weight gain itself. Sugar's bad rap largely comes from the marketing efforts of low carb diets like Atkins. 

On 30.4.2016 at 2:25 AM, bluetech said:

Meh, the fear of sugar is largely unfounded. Go to the FAQ of any diabetes advocacy website (American Diabetes Association, Diabetes UK, etc.) and they all say that eating too much sugar is not a direct cause of diabetes at all beyond the increased risk from the weight gain itself. Sugar's bad rap largely comes from the marketing efforts of low carb diets like Atkins. 

the main reason to get diabetes is a too fast sugar absorbation from bad short chain sugars, which normally not exist in nature (white flour...). for example anything you eat which goes very fast in the blood let the pancreas overstrain. do that 1000 times and you will have diabetes.
so, just eat sugar, but "good" sugar.

6 hours ago, kktko said:

Do you realize that the woman is basically disabled? Must be a great feeling not being able to walk one mile without stopping.

Good luck ruining your life. 

Lol, the girl in the picture looks pretty happy to me.

4 minutes ago, ChubbyGirlLover said:

It's clearly not a comment about her or it wouldn't be asking it in a way that makes you think it's not the girl this thread is about.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Guest DailyDose
6 hours ago, kktko said:

Do you realize that the woman is basically disabled? Must be a great feeling not being able to walk one mile without stopping.

Good luck ruining your life. 

stfu

On 28.4.2016 at 0:09 AM, moohah said:

Hey everyone, 

D

Screenshot_2016-04-28-22-45-53-1.png  1853   737.3 kB

To many carbs, especially sugar in soda mess up your pancreas. That's the fast track to diabetis. Besides it keeps your brain in a permanent sugar rush. Heavy cream on the other hand is whipping cream with a milk fat content of between 36-40%. One litre (circa 34 fl oz) heavy cream has about 3,500 calories. It might take a while getting used to it. Your daily requirement is about 2,000 calories, increasing the more you weight. One kilogram body fat contains about 7,000 calories, the rest is water. So if you eat 10,000 calories per day, you could theoretically gain 1 kilogram pure fat every day. Your body stores water too, but that's not permanent, of course. 

So, how about a little 20,000 calories in a day challenge? ;)

19 hours ago, curvagecurvage said:

the main reason to get diabetes is a too fast sugar absorbation from bad short chain sugars, which normally not exist in nature (white flour...). for example anything you eat which goes very fast in the blood let the pancreas overstrain. do that 1000 times and you will have diabetes.
so, just eat sugar, but "good" sugar.

7 hours ago, sbu said:

To many carbs, especially sugar in soda mess up your pancreas. That's the fast track to diabetis. Besides it keeps your brain in a permanent sugar rush. Heavy cream on the other hand is whipping cream with a milk fat content of between 36-40%. One litre (circa 34 fl oz) heavy cream has about 3,500 calories. It might take a while getting used to it. Your daily requirement is about 2,000 calories, increasing the more you weight. One kilogram body fat contains about 7,000 calories, the rest is water. So if you eat 10,000 calories per day, you could theoretically gain 1 kilogram pure fat every day. Your body stores water too, but that's not permanent, of course. 

So, how about a little 20,000 calories in a day challenge? ;)

I hear the "sugar kills the pancreas" explanation for diabetes a lot, but I doubt how true it is. Type 2 diabetes used to be called "non insulin dependent diabetes", because unlike with type 1 diabetes (an autoimmune attack on the pancreas that has nothing to do with weight, diet, or lifestyle), a type 2 diabetic actually has a normal insulin response - i.e. the pancreas is operating normally. Instead, the muscle and fat cells become resistant to insulin, and therefore don't absorb glucose from the blood despite the presence of insulin.

The actual cause of type 2 diabetes is still largely unknown, and the correlation with being overweight is actually relatively weak. The vast majority of fat people do not get type 2 diabetes, and a large number of type 2 diabetics are not fat at all. The strongest correlation is with a combination of genetic factors and a sedentary lifestyle. 

3 hours ago, bluetech said:

- i.e. the pancreas is operating normally. Instead, the muscle and fat cells become resistant to insulin, and therefore don't absorb glucose from the blood despite the presence of insulin.

But could the rapidly up and down going bloodsugar level be the reason for this effect? In human history people ate less sugar but when they eventually found it like in bilberrys they ate them all. For people who showed this behavior it was an evolutionary advantage to survive. Today, this sugar is available any time, any place.