Ok, so my dreams came true...

14 hours ago, awesomename1111 said:

I see she has also had the tattoo on the left side of her stomach removed.

Really hoping this is some sort of mirror trickery. We don't want to lose tattoos at this stage in the game.

Is your post a joke? Hard to tell.

In case it is not:

It is obvious the first three photos are taken in a mirror (you can see the mirror) and the fourth photo was not (see the open zipper?).

The tattoo is on her right side. It is not visible in the third and fourth photos because her right side is angled away from the camera in both photos.

Guest mrdrummerguy1

Holy crap...That is an incredible gain! She wears it really, really well. Congrats on busting those pants too, she's looking sexier every update!

3 hours ago, moohah said:

Hey everyone! I thought it would be a good idea for you to get to know the girl behind the photos and hear my side of the story (to clarify I'm the gainer in the photos moohah has been posting about)

I've struggled with weight all my life being the biggest girl in the family. Though I was comfortable with it, my family would make jibes about my weight and dieting. I turned my back on food for years and stayed slim and 'perfect'. When I met moohah I had no idea of his preferences in women. I stumbled across his browsing history and after years of believing fat was not beautiful, it was alien to me.

I met moohah at a tiny size 10, since then I have ballooned into a sexy size 16 and plan to continue to my goal of 26 stone.

I wanted to please him so what started out as a couple of dress sizes turned into a few. I have become addicted to food and addicted to gaining. I weigh myself morning and night watching the scales creep up after a good day of eating. I rekindled with my love for food and after reading this blog moohah started I felt accepted by all of you. I started to love my curves, love my fat and love myself.

Since I've accepted that I am a gainer, my daily food intake has increased and I'm eating foods I would never have touched before. I've started to add lard and cream to my daily meals, watching the pounds pile on. Its all so exciting to me and I find it difficult to part with food during work and other day to day things.

The food is a massive thing to me but I think my favourite part of this experience is feeling myself becoming heavier by the end of each day and seeing visible results. I'll keep you all updated with more progress photos along my journey.

D

(Reposted for those who follow this thread)

57096b0e001fd_2016-04-0921.18.36.jpg.b4462bc529d66ecda91a32142394a4c8.jpg  272   615.8 kB

Screenshot_2016-04-09-21-32-15.png.325cd088d999a4435c3c73ed11c31ec6.png  221   859.9 kB

You are amazing, I can't wait to see how this all turns out!