Ok, so my dreams came true...

Guest slashfan188

Mmmmm... your blossoming into a bi gbeautiful lady, so overjoyed for you!! Hope your enjoying yourself! Thankyou for sharing!

Gaining advice, if you still want it:

Heavy cream and lard are wonderful things on their own, but they work better in combination with lots of things sugary and starchy.

Go heavy on all things sweet, potatoes, pasta, rice, etc. on top of your cream and lard intake. You will see dramatic improvement.

I found this beauty today... I remember buying this and it being really loose and my boobs fit perfectly. 

I could only keep this on for an hour today as my boobs wouldn't stay in the teeny cups and it's was so tight around my torso I had to stop eating until I took it off. 

I love the feeling of outgrowing clothes (even if it is expensive ass lingerie). I have so much lingerie I've outgrown if you guys are interested? I'll also find some of my old clothes and upload some of them too if you're keen?

Lots of love, 

D

20161010_195436.jpg