Ok, so my dreams came true...

On 1 March 2016 at 0:48 AM, DailyDose said:

Let me just say this: you hit the jackpot. Some people, their luck is unbelievable. I wish you two the best. What does she like about gaining? :)

The main thing is all the food :P but she likes feeling everything get jigglier and she likes the way her tummy is starting to hang over her jeans, and how much I love it too! 

On 1 March 2016 at 3:26 AM, jxmt said:

It's hard to believe someone could gain weight so quickly, especially if they haven't been fat before. How has she been adjusting to the sudden growth?

Well actually, her clothes have gotten tighter, but luckily she has some bigger clothes from about 5 years ago. She's a little more out of breath sometimes, but other than that it's not affected her that much. 

On 4 March 2016 at 1:06 PM, soylentlilac said:

One question Moohah, and I ask it for the benefit of all: what has she been eating?  What went into a 10,000 calorie day that was so achievable for a beginner?

Literally everything haha. Basically her normal diet, but more of it, and a lot more snacks. Obviously I've been a little bit of a help, making deep fried pb and Nutella sandwiches, fry ups and cookie and ice cream milkshakes ;) 

31 minutes ago, moohah said:

Well actually, her clothes have gotten tighter, but luckily she has some bigger clothes from about 5 years ago. She's a little more out of breath sometimes, but other than that it's not affected her that much. 

The five year old bigger clothes is a telling statement. I would assume that she was at least her current weight or even bigger 5 years ago? And that being the case she has been re-gaining which is always more efficient than a Virgin gain. 

Guest mrdrummerguy1

It's always very cool to see two people be able to share something so personal between them, glad to hear you're happy. Also, she's looking crazy huge, that belly...wow!

17 hours ago, Gary1627 said:

What an amazing gain. You can tell she's been eating well as her belly looks so stretched, but it's also getting so much fatter too. Haven't seen anywhere how tall she is, but would like to know, just for weight height comparison.

Thanks :) her belly gets enormous after she's eaten, she even said she felt like a beached whale after dinner the other day. She's 5'8" 

Hi guys! Another quick update, still gaining well, although she's quite disappointed that her gaining has slowed down somewhat recently, but that's just encouraging her to eat even more :D we've even started to dabble into a bit of force feeding, and she wants me to buy a funnel so we can try that out :wub: I still can't quite believe that this is happening to me, but she's getting more and more into it the more weight she gains, so I don't think she'll be stopping any time soon! 

Here's another comparison photo, this one is from December and today. I love they way her belly and thighs are swallowing up her underwear! 

received_10205500257572839.jpeg

IMG-20160318-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20160318-WA0013.jpg

Guest mrdrummerguy1

What a gain, that belly is incredible!! Plateaus happen from time to time, but it's good to hear you're both keeping positive through it