Ok, so my dreams came true...

Guest DailyDose

Let me just say this: you hit the jackpot. Some people, their luck is unbelievable. I wish you two the best. What does she like about gaining? :)

14 hours ago, Zig Zag said:

Whatever diet you put your wonderful woman on needs to be posted on this site, for the betterment of humanity! *thumbsup*

15 hours ago, master_chao said:

If u look at the scale I dont think so!

there are kilos and stones! 

europe or uk (yeah I know uk is part of europe:)

Yes I know. This is one reason why I question how genuine it is. 

3 hours ago, caps0rock said:

why does everyone here immediately have to question if something is genuine or not... i remember the one time I had a crazy story like this to tell, wilan basically calling me a liar... doesn't make you want to come back and share more...

Questioning anything you read online is a very healthy thing to do.

24 lbs a week
96 lbs a month
That's well over half a ton in a year.

At this rate, it'll take just over 7 more weeks for her to reach her goal of 340 lbs.

That is hard to believe. Perhaps, they didn't correctly translate between the units of measure or didn't correctly mark when she started eating hearty (which is more likely given how much of a difference there is between the before and after photos). Or she's pregnant.