Healthy weight gain drinks?

ps5k343

Guest _Antipathy

If you or she want to gain weight the best would be eating food rather than drinks, as they hardly have any calories, specially healthy ones.

You can try smoothies or milkshakes tho.

Don't bother buying any special brand, you can make them at home which is better, cheaper and funnier.

I think they're fine for you.  Supplementing her diet with Ensure will help with weight gain, making her figure thick and full with a good proportion of muscle and fat.  Sugar is the key to weight gain, but fat ensures better distribution of weight.  Protein gives the body structure and will help her carry any extra weight.

Guest _Antipathy
5 hours ago, sower said:

I think they're fine for you.  Supplementing her diet with Ensure will help with weight gain, making her figure thick and full with a good proportion of muscle and fat.  Sugar is the key to weight gain, but fat ensures better distribution of weight.  Protein gives the body structure and will help her carry any extra weight.

http://www.musclehack.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/3-hours-300x296.jpg

22 hours ago, ps5k343 said:

I was trying to look into Ensure to see if there were any negative health effects. My girlfriend said that she would be down to drink some but wanted to make sure it was not harmful. Also what are some good drinks to help her get fatter? 

Well it really depends what you mean by healthy, because except in the rare instance that she is starving herself or underweight, gaining weight is inherently unhealthy (not to say it's necessarily detrimental to her health, but it doesn't do your body any favors physiologically speaking).

I ASSUME, you must mean drinks that are 1) non-toxic, 2) not displacing important nutrients, and 3) minimizing the other negative effects of high caloric diets on her internal organs.

As for number 1, if it seems sketch, it is sketch. Any herbals, supplements, etc promising extraordinary results or nutrients are not typically well regulated and often contain things our body doesn't like.

As for number 2, we all know our bodies need carbs, protein, and fats to properly function, but they also need vitamins and minerals, especially to grow. I'm not sure what the nutrient content of Ensure is, I imagine relatively robust, but the best way to get micronutrients is fruits and veggies, plain and simple.

As for number 3, consuming high quantities of carbs, protein, or fat all have negative (but subtle) effects on your body. That being said, you need to get enough of all of them to properly grow. That being said, weight gain is primarily more calories than calories out, and fat is the biggest bang for your buck in that department, followed by sense starchy foods, carbs, then animal/plant proteins. That being said, it's usually easier and cheaper to consume mass amounts of sugars/carbs (it's also worse for your body). Taste is a matter of preference.

Why am I telling you all this? Because there is no secret magic bullet that is superior to everything else. If she likes milk though, buy whole milk, and a tub of mass gainer powder from GNC (it doesn't matter what kind as long as it is mass gainer), and add that to her diet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matt blue eyes

Serious mass is a great weight gainer. Its delicious, inexpensive for the amount that you get, and not harmful (its just very calorie dense)