Emilia Clarke/GoT Daenerys

ronin76

2 hours ago, Bigdude2333 said:

2 hours ago, Bigdude2333 said:
2 hours ago, abe2747` said:

I love her arms

Her arms are her fattest feature in some strange way!

That does seem to be a rather less "lean" physique than the look they had her sporting back in her not-so-distant "Terminator" franchise days (though there may have been some photo manipulation "assistance" for the latter).

emilia-clarke-lara-pic32.jpg

Guest Vladimir Putin
7 hours ago, Bigdude2333 said:

Her arms are her fattest feature in some strange way!

My girlfriend tends to put on weight on her face and arms first. It does happen.

Guest Vladimir Putin

On 9/12/2018 at 6:12 AM, riptoryx said:

That does seem to be a rather less "lean" physique than the look they had her sporting back in her not-so-distant "Terminator" franchise days (though there may have been some photo manipulation "assistance" for the latter).

For some reason, they keep typecasting her as a badass action hero when she's actually a slightly chubby librarian type in real life.

16 minutes ago, Vladimir Putin said:

For some reason, they keep typecasting her as a badass action hero when she's actually a slightly chubby librarian type in real life.

I'd rather that than some steroid girl.
Besides, librarians are tough. Doling out fines, stacking big books, dealing with the homeless, keeping kids quiet...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bigdude2333
4 hours ago, Avataг said:

At HBO's Post Emmy Awards Reception in Los Angeles - 9/17/18

That hit me out of nowhere...she really got herself in shape, you've got to hand it to her... :blink:

Yea, when missandai looks fatter than dang there’s a problem! I think there are two factors that play in here! 1. The blonde hair is gone and that makes her look chubbier!

2. She just finished solo and the final season of got, it’s possible the final season was very physically demanding on Emilia, no worries that got is done she’s sure to puff back up!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

She's super funny, lovely and geniune in real life. Her bursts of laughs and ever-smiling eyes are intoxicating. Totally different from most of the personaes she use to get typecasted in television and films.

Yeah, there's a video on Youtube that's all about her charisma and key aspects of it.

She's awesome and i wish i was more like her lol