Barbie Ferreira

Guest high

In this interview, she  admits  having put on weight. 

"...when I started modeling and I was seen as a body-positive figure, I was a size 10-12 white girl with 'proportions' and a skinny face, and I feel like I contributed to the watering down of what body positivity really means," she shared.

"And I feel like I was also promoting this idea that a lot of body-positivity, capitalist schemes are doing where it's like, let's get this digestible girl who looks like a skinny woman who fits our beauty standards if you just cropped out her body," she told Jezebel. "I've since gained weight, and as a person who is now a size 14 to 16—and that's even the borderline of plus and straight size—I started to kind of reflect back, and I'm like, wow. Yes, like, of course, I was contributing in small ways to making people feel better about themselves, but it was also like I was also feeding into the capitalist fashion industry version of it."

https://www.shape.com/celebrities/news/barbie-ferreira-complicated-relationship-body-positivity

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, King_Schultz said:

Just saw episode 2, of season 2, "Euphoria". She has a "depression scene", laying in bed and overeating. I know I'm a sick fuck, cause I had to pause during that scene to jerk off.

Do you have any screenshots or something?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...