eternal sunshine, hellouu!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crowhymn

340? no way.... her ff profie says  now 300

She was 340 ish for a bit now she's a little over 300 and gaining.  She doesn't go on FF much and definitely doesn't update her weight every time she gets on haha.

Anyway, as far as pics she's a bit private but I'll see what I can do.  She's been talking about opening a site so...

• 4 months later...

I'll just double post and comment again because fuck... I just have to!

She's just a dream come true... her eyes, her nose, her lips, her hair... she's just freakin gorgeous and cute as hell... then you add that sexed up belly of hers and you already have bombshell material over 9000... which still doesn't even include all her other crazily hot features like her hips, bum and thighs and the list goes on!

She's so hot if I was ever to meet her in person I think my brain might melt x_X

Dude I hear ya!!! It's like a triple stack of delicious pancakes. Have you seen her other pics? Her ass/hips/thighs are to DIE for! The whole package, her hair, face, eyes, belly, on down from front to back and side to side. 946,378 out of 10

Guest robusa111

Can I just say I have spoken to her in the past on FF and she is a really down to earth & interesting individual. One of THE most attractive girls on the web too!

Guest crowhymn

Each update beings noticeable improvements to her physique.its a shame the gain hasn't been better documented ala chubby by choice.

trust me, it has been... but she doesn't want me posting pics/videos ect.  Once upon a time she was 160 believe it or not.  She is still looking to possibly get her own site, so we'll see.