Morgan Louise (Moloweez)

northerngoddess

I do love a chunky body with a thin face as cute as chubby cheeks and double chins are. I just really like the contrast especially if you could take a head shot and not know the rest of her was chunky. Imagine people would be a bit like whoa after only seeing her face :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest chublette

Screenshot_20190814-124752.thumb.png.f5c11f6c323d60513aeef7c68ed5da83.pngI've loved having a nosey through this thread. Ive seen her modelling plenty of times while ive been buying clothes/underwear etc and ive seen her on instagram but (stupidly) i never expected her to have a male following. 

i never expect men to find such full figured women attractive (dont shoot me, its why im here getting an education) but reading through some of the comments you all compliment her on the same things that i think are attractive about her. 

She's so beautiful and has an incredible face (im super jealous of her bone structure and lovely nose). She always manages to look soft and plump, but at the same time she's also graceful and very feminine. She has alot of self respect and love for herself and it really does shine through. No wonder so many of you are ever so slightly besotted with her! 

I realise I'm not adding anything of real value to this thread, so I'm sorry if it ends up bothering anybody!  

• 4 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Morgan Louise (Moloweez)
  • 5 weeks later...