Morgan Louise (Moloweez)

northerngoddess

Guest Fatgirllover0065

Skimming through this thread I'm amazed that Morgan was once thin but even more amazing is how she gained so much weight in only 3 years. Did she really get fat on purpose?

Just now, ZacharyStaggers0094 said:

Skimming through this thread I'm amazed that Morgan was once thin but even more amazing is how she gained so much weight in only 3 years. Did she really get fat on purpose?

I think every model that embraces "body positivity" starts to give themselves a lot more leeway with the number on the scale and the diet slides. 

Guest Fatgirllover0065
1 minute ago, rerogo said:

I think every model that embraces "body positivity" starts to give themselves a lot more leeway with the number on the scale and the diet slides. 

Well that is very true and Morgan has really embraced being fat she almost most definitely loves to eat alot also.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:22 AM, Fatgirllover0065 said:

I am pretty sure it was more that she gave up watching her weight and then got comfortable with the extra pounds rather than eating to gain.

Guest Fatgirllover0065
16 hours ago, WalkingFed said:

She was at some time, later in the tumblr years, where she just Lee up and was a little fatter than she is now. I think after she became as official model she lost a little weight or toned up.

I agree she used to be bigger and she did lose some weight when she moved to New York but she has still maintained alot of her fat and quite embraces her own body and yeah perhaps she didn't gain on purpose she just let herself go. I wonder what her weight is now.

Guest Fatgirllover0065
11 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Can you imagine seeing her unexpectedly walking around at the beach? My heart would skip a beat.

I would just go nuts!! I would walk up to her and try to keep my cool while trying to talk to her!!

On 2/11/2019 at 6:24 AM, Dazedandconfused said:

265?

Yeah, that would be my guess as well; she has roughly the same measurements as London Andrews (without photoshop) so seems about right.

And everyone often thinks women weigh more than they do.

5’7”, 38G, 47-40-56 btw if that’s not been mentioned before.

10 hours ago, Miners666 said:

Yeah, that would be my guess as well; she has roughly the same measurements as London Andrews (without photoshop) so seems about right.

And everyone often thinks women weigh more than they do.

5’7”, 38G, 47-40-56 btw if that’s not been mentioned before.

That is very good news to me! Where did you last find either of their measurements? I'm very intrigued.

1 hour ago, steveblack341 said:

That is very good news to me! Where did you last find either of their measurements? I'm very intrigued.

https://www.statemgmt.com/new-york/print/curve/women/main/1012406/large

London hasn't given hers for a long while and they are not all in one place but she's 5'5" and a 40G according to her Amazon wishlist; London's waist is visibly more than her band size in video so that's 42"+, and so then proportionally her hips would be around 55" (she often says her thighs are 55" but I presume she means hips as the other would be physically impossible). Last time London accurately gave her weight it was 265lbs, since then she's just made random numbers up for years.

So it seems to reason that a 5’7”, 38G, 47-40-56 woman and a 5'5", 40G, 47-42+-55 woman would be somewhere around the same weight.

jBBbr67.png

53 minutes ago, Miners666 said:

Last time London accurately gave her weight it was 265lbs, since then she's just made random numbers up for years. 58.67 kB

I remember sometime during March 2018 she surprisingly posted a picture showing her weight as 307(now deleted), and the most recent she said without photographic proof was 320. I'm sad that she refuses to share it but I am curious. And I'm estatic to see that Morgan is growing to almost the same size as London! Hopefully she keeps gaining because they weight looks phenomenal on her! (from my perspective)

2 hours ago, steveblack341 said:

I remember sometime during March 2018 she surprisingly posted a picture showing her weight as 307(now deleted), and the most recent she said without photographic proof was 320. I'm sad that she refuses to share it but I am curious. And I'm estatic to see that Morgan is growing to almost the same size as London! Hopefully she keeps gaining because they weight looks phenomenal on her! (from my perspective)

Was that of some weighing scales? I remember that, but in the comments she said that she had taken the photo from another Instagram model, it's all just part of her trolling unfortunately.

Edit: Was it this image? Cause it was first posted in April 2017 if so. Also what she wrote on Tumblr about it:

2017-04-07 06.05.43.png

2017-04-07 07.13.28.png

2017-04-07 07.12.26.png

2017-10-17 10.46.17.jpg

She also got all her fans to brigade Curvage claiming of all the sites on the internet that "generate hate" this forum was the worst and should be shut down; but that's a long topic derailing story.

• maybejames changed the title to Morgan Louise (Moloweez)