Falling in love with my chubby belly!

On 1/23/2016 at 7:20 PM, CBMH said:

I'm curious-- you seem to have acquired quite the impressive set of stretch marks across your belly. Do they help enhance the experience for you, or would you prefer a smoother look? There have been a few other gainers on these and other boards that are genuinely proud of their badges of honor, but it seems to most, they're simply an "occupational hazard". Your opinions?

occupational hazard? wtf? they are hot as fuck :-)

don't speak for most please.

Just now, caps0rock said:

occupational hazard? wtf? they are hot as fuck :-)

don't speak for most please.

I'm not trying to "speak for most", and I'm not suggesting they aren't sexy. I enjoy them greatly. I just haven't seen a lot of BBWs who talk about how much they love their stretch marks, and I'm curious how Piggyprincess feels about hers given how adorably enthusiastic she is about her belly.

25 minutes ago, CBMH said:

I'm not trying to "speak for most", and I'm not suggesting they aren't sexy. I enjoy them greatly. I just haven't seen a lot of BBWs who talk about how much they love their stretch marks, and I'm curious how Piggyprincess feels about hers given how adorably enthusiastic she is about her belly.

Mmm. I don't mind my stretch marks. I like them :) it shows my belly has grown. I appreciate all kinds of bellies. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Piggyprincess said:

Haven't posted on here in awhile. Just drank a giant chocolate malt. Ugh. 

image.jpeg  287

image.jpeg  288

OH!!! :o You have some new stretch marks on your tummy!!! Looks like someone has been eating like a piggy... ;)

Love when you are full, with your tummy stuffed big and round!

image.jpeg.059de292096a48dbaa832a048ff89image.jpeg.36efc5e0d81726273aaa8e4871db3

Those stretch marks are results of days like this, you so look good with your belly full  :wub: