Bella Thorne

zachi

• 6 months later...

People here are such Hypocrites..........Where is all of the outrage.........Where are all of the comments that she is too thin and doesn’t belong on this site.  Bella Thorne isn’t getting fat nor will she.  I personally don’t care and recognize that fat doesn’t equal curvy but Miss Thorne certainly cannot be categorized as neither fat or curvy by an stretch of the imagination.  If I had a nickel for every negative comment I have seen and received stating that unless the woman is fat and getting fatter she has no reason to be on this site, I would be able to retire today 😂😂😂.

21 minutes ago, md2069 said:

People here are such Hypocrites..........Where is all of the outrage.........Where are all of the comments that she is too thin and doesn’t belong on this site.  Bella Thorne isn’t getting fat nor will she.  I personally don’t care and recognize that fat doesn’t equal curvy but Miss Thorne certainly cannot be categorized as neither fat or curvy by an stretch of the imagination.  If I had a nickel for every negative comment I have seen and received stating that unless the woman is fat and getting fatter she has no reason to be on this site, I would be able to retire today 😂😂😂.

I think we know where all the outrage is. You're entitled to your opinion, but so is everyone else. Everyone sees things differently, why does it bother you so much that people don't see things the same way as you? I think she's gained a little weight, but I don't think she's fat. I'm not sure anyone said she's fat, but she does look a little softer and has a little cellulite now. It's all just a fantasy, to each his own.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...