The girl has a serious keyster and belly to go with it.  I love the white dress with the purple splashes that she is packed into and spilling out of around the 5 minute mark of the video. 

She has a very pretty face but it doesn't seem to match the body.  She has a small head and thin face that looks like it goes with a thinner body. 

That is a statuesque woman.  She is kind of in the mold of Phyillis Hyman who was also quite tall.  Sadly because she is on a realty show the whole large angry black woman angle will be played up by both her and the producers of the show for ratings which is a shame because she is quite striking which will be largely ignored due to the antics and clownish behavior that the show will promote.  

15 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

She has a very pretty face but it doesn't seem to match the body.  She has a small head and thin face that looks like it goes with a thinner body. 

Thats apart of what I like about her look. She has a model-esque face with a soft and curvaceous body.

12 hours ago, md2069 said:

That is a statuesque woman.  She is kind of in the mold of Phyillis Hyman who was also quite tall.  Sadly because she is on a realty show the whole large angry black woman angle will be played up by both her and the producers of the show for ratings which is a shame because she is quite striking which will be largely ignored due to the antics and clownish behavior that the show will promote.  

True, but dudes who what the show (the straight one anyway) arent gonna be paying attention to her acting lol.

2 hours ago, cwpromo said:

True, but dudes who what the show (the straight one anyway) arent gonna be paying attention to her acting lol.

Honestly she could easily quit the whole reality TV and real estate and be a plus sized model.  I believe she is in her 30's but I'm shocked a modeling agency never discovered her.  She really is degrading herself appearing on this show, but I will be watching nonetheless.......

Damn, what a babe!

It's so nice to see more and more thicker women on TV portraying themselves or being portrayed as attractive and sexually alluring.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...