Mara/WinkingDaisys

McK

Guest anything4444

Looking hott Mara! Personally I like the down-to-earth fat chat videos, talking about how much weight you've gained etc. Would like to see more stuffing videos too!

I'm going to be posting some stuffing clips soon. As far as doing another fat chat clip, I can definitely do that soon.

I am very aware that tight clothes and strip tease are popular. I'm trying to not being doing the same thing as every other girl to but I will keep this in mind..

So these pics were taken today at my allergist office, I've gotten too fat for the chairs it seems.. oops

post-43017-14514100991245_thumb.jpg

post-43017-14514100992524_thumb.jpg

post-43017-14514100993489_thumb.jpg

I'm going to be posting some stuffing clips soon. As far as doing another fat chat clip, I can definitely do that soon.

I am very aware that tight clothes and strip tease are popular. I'm trying to not being doing the same thing as every other girl to but I will keep this in mind..

So these pics were taken today at my allergist office, I've gotten too fat for the chairs it seems.. oops

omggggg soooooo cute...........(heart melting)

You got too luscious and sexy for the chairs!  ;D

Any time you show off your curvaceous body is fine with me  :D

Still fat and happy over here but definitely looking for some input... I'm at a loss of what people want to see anymore, I'm feeling kinda stale if that makes sense...

Just two things we want to see: comparisons and comparisons. So I did two just to worship your enormous evolution - hope, you like it.

post-48717-14514103856949_thumb.jpg

post-48717-14514103857733_thumb.jpg

Tastic and Sammy have good ideas... I have an affinity for stuffing shots, especially as you outgrow a belt with the  snack, comparisons, the hands and knees shots, belly hang, measuring shots, funnel masks with shakes, old outfits that can't contain your bounty, multiple drive-thrus - eating as you order from another -- all very tame. Very.  ;)

Love the impromptu shots at the allergist. Seems like an "oops" I'd like to see more and more often...

Mangia...

8) :thumbsup: