New Site new features!

S77

18 hours ago, xpwnage said:

Hey Super. The website isn't letting me upload any images to my topic. This is true on both google chrome and firefox. The section with the paper clip and "Drag files here to attach, or choose files" just never appears for me. This is apparently a problem in another topic as well.

Edit: Also, now that we have a new website, is the 20 photo per post limit lifted?

I know there is a php limit. However there is one way to find out.. let's test! BOOM 30 No Problem!

779c9f04c0ad11e2947622000a9e138b_7.jpg

ae0e3300d94311e28a1722000a9f0a0c_7.jpg

ac9960029a6a11e28a2e22000a1fbc67_7.jpg

34f8d6ae9b5011e2844822000a1f92ea_7.jpg

BfSt605.jpg

tumblr_mtq2axWJCr1sgt269o5_500.jpg

9291.jpg

ggfs.jpg

Photo.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

dtyj.jpg

dfgadd.jpg

fsfsa.jpg

ashrt.jpg

673g.jpg

dddf.jpg

ddd.jpg

dhh.jpg

fhdf.jpg

hdf.jpg

ghfd.jpg

rrte.jpg

ertee.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

ret.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

123.jpg

1 minute ago, ethangee123 said:

Just testing this. Uploading off my phone so if you see the screenshot image I have attached then it works!

wp_ss_20160101_0004.png

Looks good! Finally fully functional Curvage on mobile!!! I could ... hell I don't know what what I could do... but I love it!! Enjoy!

I got my buddy's '70 Cougar running!!! Yay!!!! Yeah, the new layout will take some getting used to for me, but good job to all you windowlickers for staying off the grass. Now sit on the curb and watch me do burnouts!

@superj707, who is the babe in your photo upload?!

IMG_20160101_142315328.jpg

11 minutes ago, SydneyScreams said:

New site really looks great! How does one go about purchasing ad space on the new site? 

Thanks! <3 

Great question.

None of that has been sorted out yet. Basically all new and improved services will be setup for models. There will be great improvements and even new opportunities.

It's in the works. In the mean time people who had premium paysite or regular paysite subscriptions still have them and can continue to post in the respective forums. However, nobody will be able to purchase new services.

Seeing as you have paysite publisher status, go ahead and post ads in the paysite publisher forum.

No banner ad space can be purchased for now.

More to come soon.

1 hour ago, KFD said:

I got my buddy's '70 Cougar running!!! Yay!!!! Yeah, the new layout will take some getting used to for me, but good job to all you windowlickers for staying off the grass. Now sit on the curb and watch me do burnouts!

@superj707, who is the babe in your photo upload?!

IMG_20160101_142315328.jpg

a girl from my hard drive. Can't recall from where. Your mention didn't work, use the drop down. It will turn blue.

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, SuperJ707 said:

Great question.

None of that has been sorted out yet. Basically all new and improved services will be setup for models. There will be great improvements and even new opportunities.

It's in the works. In the mean time people who had premium paysite or regular paysite subscriptions still have them and can continue to post in the respective forums. However, nobody will be able to purchase new services.

Seeing as you have paysite publisher status, go ahead and post ads in the paysite publisher forum.

No banner ad space can be purchased for now.

More to come soon.

Awesome, thanks so much! <3 

4 minutes ago, Sigelman said:

BRING BACK THE "LATEST POSTED PICTURES" BAR in the forums. 

I was playing with it. I brought it back briefly last night but it was slowing the whole site down. I think I need to play with the query that is being used.

6 minutes ago, bbwfan54 said:

Hi Supe! Thanks for all your efforts to get  Curvage back up and running, my favorite website! Is this gonna be Curvage 3.0 or 2.1? Hah, just kidding about the number, still getting used to the new layout. I know it will be terrific when you are finished.

Thanks, it really was a lot of work pulling curvage off of SMF and onto this new platform. Half a million images do not move around easily. LOL