Anyone want to Role play?

MBB95

Hey everyone, Name's Rachel. I've been wanting to role play scenes of all sorts, just cant seem to find anyone to role play with. My Kik is BBBShenker, and have other ways of communication, but that's my prefered method of communication. I'm very open minded to all kinks and fetishes, hope to hear from y'all soon.

rphaven.com

At first it'll seem like the site doesn't work, but after a few days it'll let your characters into rooms and all that jazz.  For the first few days you should only be able to look at profiles and send people PM's while their stupid server catches up.

rphaven.com

At first it'll seem like the site doesn't work, but after a few days it'll let your characters into rooms and all that jazz.  For the first few days you should only be able to look at profiles and send people PM's while their stupid server catches up.

Thanks but that sounds like a chore lol

Well, there are simpler ways of playing. A forum is a perfect example of minimum infrastructure. There are a lot of Play By Post/Forum games out there that are doing just great. All you need is a way of writing content in a pseudo-organized way. There are others that, instead of a forum, they simply use a Google Document, their Facebook Wall or a Google plus group.