Girlfriend Weight Gain

ilovegettingfat

So I have been with my girlfriend for almost a year now and she isn't the skinniest girl. She was very fit and athletic in high school because she played volleyball and many other sports. Once she went to college she stopped playing volleyball and gained a considerable amount of weight. She got pretty big her freshman year and then lost a little bit of that weight over the next two years where she is at now. She has a very nice big belly with MANY stretch marks, but the thing is she usually hides it which sucks because I find it very attractive. I've been trying to get her more confident in her figure because I personally love it and find it very attractive. She usually sucks in her stomach when she is naked and I really don't like that. I'm just wondering if any of you have had experience with this and could help me getting her to realize that not only do I find her extremely sexy, but that she should be confident in her own skin around me. I have told her that I like women with bigger asses but that's as far as it has gotten. I prefer if she would either stay where she is and be confident or gain weight and get bigger. Either way I just want her to realize that I find it ok to be bigger and actually prefer her to be big. She thinks losing weight is a good idea but she hasn't made much progress. I want her to be happy above all else but I love her bigger than her smaller. I'm willing to gain weight (which I have done) to make her more comfortable around me. We have had better sex when I have recently gained a little bit of weight and I hope she realizes that I find fat sexy. I have talked to her about me gaining weight but she always says I'm really attractive and fit (which I'm not anymore).

If you guys could help me out, that would be amazing! I really appreciate it  :D

lol

Bro you need to tell her you like her body, not compare her to other girls and just say you like big booties, if you like her tummy tell her you like it? It's really not that hard for her to understand you find her body attractive. Give her tummy kisses, linger more on her belly, give her tummy rubs, thigh rubs.

Guest _Antipathy

In such cases honesty is the only possibility.

Be open with her and say what you really like.

As BirdZero said, let her know that you really like her belly and curves, cuddle with her, spoil her with her favourite food.