New girl who's gaining

I'm 5"5, are you talking kg or lbs?

Here's some pictures before I started gaining

Pounds. Not over 300 lbs for sure. 264 lbs would be Amazing. I hope you'll take a look at the most popular threads and post your weight frequently like they do. It's better than guessing games. I think the two guesses so far might have it covered. So. What is your previous weight and current weight and how long did it take?

Best wishes on your Gain!

I would guess you're somewhere close to 70kg.  Are those new stretch marks on your belly?  And how much did you weigh in the before pics?

I look forward to seeing you at 120 kilos!  ;D

Guest Spekter

Lovely belly! And cute tat  ;). I'm guessing 145. 120 kilo is nearly 300 lbs! That would be an incredible gain! How can we as a community help you reach your goal??

CurvyGirlHannah,

Thank you for the "before" pics! It is such an honor to see a woman at different weights, so beautiful at each one, although I do prefer a thicker, fatter build. You before pics show your musculature, your athletic build, and now you've added some more beautiful body.