Nicole Briscoe (lovely ESPN Sportscenter reporter)

howarddonaldson

She's on Sportscenter every now and then. Her husband is a racecar driver and she's on Instagram.

He's name is Ryan Briscoe use to race in the Indy Car Series full time, with Sportscars on the side, but I believe he is moving full time in to Sports Cars.

Nicole use to be apart of the ABC/ESPN's IndyCar coverage then moved to ESPN's Nascar coverage back when ESPN had a contract to air races. Have no idea what ESPN has her doing since they ESPN lost that contract. Just know she was one of the few ESPN kept.

Nicole also use to be a cheerleader in High school with Danica Patrick.

• 1 month later...
Guest OlayTheDay

She's pregnant. Started wearing more maternity clothes to cater to her growing belly. Don't know how far along, but we shall see how long she grows for the camera.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay

Found some shots of her lovely body thanks to some YouTube highlights of her. Got a nice variety of good looks here. Chubby arms here, cleavage there, and more.

Looks to me like she's trying to cover up her belly as much as possible before it grows out fully, yet she has no problem cracking a joke or acknowledging her pregnancy. Nicole has been going with dresses one night after another. She did change it up when I watched tonight, but she didn't show much at all.

Anyways, enjoy the pics! I took screenshots straight from my PC, so pardon me for some low-res snaps...The last few that I have, you get a good enough glimpse at her belly.

briscoe1.JPG

briscoe2.JPG

briscoe3.JPG

briscoe4.JPG

briscoe5.JPG

briscoe6.JPG

briscoe7.JPG

briscoe8.JPG

briscoe9.JPG

briscoe10.JPG

briscoe11.JPG

briscoe12.JPG

briscoe13.JPG

briscoe14.JPG

briscoe15.JPG

briscoe16.JPG

briscoe17.JPG

briscoe18.JPG

• 2 months later...
Guest OlayTheDay

Some more pics of her blossoming belly. Good news is she is starting to show more. Wonder how long she'll stay on the air. Pics are in random order, but the green dress was from the most recently episode (this May) I found on a YouTube account.

briscoe17.PNG

briscoe16.PNG

briscoe15.PNG

briscoe14.PNG

briscoe13.PNG

briscoe12.PNG

briscoe11.PNG

briscoe10.PNG

briscoe9.PNG

briscoe8.PNG

briscoe7.PNG

briscoe6.PNG

briscoe5.PNG

briscoe4.PNG

briscoe3.PNG

briscoe2.PNG

briscoe1.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay

Okay, so here's the deal: I visited her Twitter page and ran across this (maybe hinting when she will go on leave)

So it's possible we'll see her through most of June...at the very least up until mid-June

• 4 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay

Good news if your name is @Helm01: I keep 'em coming! She'll be on tonight if you're looking for more...last show(s) on air before the birth, maybe?

briscoe1.PNG

briscoe2.PNG

briscoe3.PNG

briscoe4.PNG

briscoe5.PNG

briscoe7.PNG

briscoe8.PNG

briscoe9.PNG

briscoe10.PNG