A true story - Bukowski syle!

Sons of Windsor

The phone rings at 3 in the morning, rudely awakening me from a broken sleep.

It was Michaela.

“Hello” I said.

No answer. I kept saying hello, over and over; only giggles in response.

“Oh shit it’s Gary” she laughs, very drunk.

“Listen Michaela” I say, an erection throbbing now. “Do you have any pink tee shirts? Are you in to fetish shit? I want to come round tomorrow. Remember when you ran that marathon (or walked, whatever) for charity? Do you still have that label to show you participated? I want to come round tomorrow, bend you over on your own bed, and I want you to wear a pink shirt with the label on. Make sure the shirt is too small. Is your ass still as fat as it was? I am going to ASDA in the morning. They have chocolate cakes. There is one by your house. You are going to eat chocolate cake face first like a little piggy and I am going to fuck you doggy style as you eat it. Make sure the shirt is too small. I like pink. I want to see your belly bulging out as I fuck you. You are going to be wearing that label, you know, the one with the serial number and I am going to say ‘you can’t train for a marathon and eat cake’. I want to feel the cellulite on your ass and thighs again. Stroking them always made me come.”

A pause.

“Michaela?”

“Gary-“

“I hope your ass is bigger than ever. I’m going to grab it with both hands and that pink tee shirt will get smaller with the more cake you eat. I can’t wait to fuck you. I’ll come round tomorrow.”

The phone bleeped to signal she had hung up.

I felt slightly embarrassed. My erection swooned. I had never told her anything like this before. She was drunk. Would she remember? Hell, I thought, I haven’t seen her in years. Though she does know some associates of mine… suppose she tells them what I wanted to do to her?

No. No I thought. Too embarrassing for her and me. God I’m horny. I sighed. My erection throbbed again. I Jacked off, and fell asleep.