Iskra Lawrence

HumbertHumbert

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fishmish
20 hours ago, MasonTalk said:

Any pics were she noticeably has a belly?

Not really... That's the thing about Iskra: she's curvy and thick but always maintains her flat, toned belly.

it will be difficult but not impossible to get to that point. i mean... first of all her body shape is no pro-belly, its hips, legs and arms, she doesn't even has big boobs and we must remind that she really work at the gym so, while time is on our side, those things are against... but yeah, we only need one break from the gym, one nice vacation to get some more softness and probably a nice pot belly which of course would be fantastic, and a bit more cellulite if its possible

• 1 month later...
Guest fatrolls
1 hour ago, DanishFan87 said:

Nice update fatrolls.

Now hopefully a mod can merge this thread with the thread of Iskra in the Plus Size thread, that has 5 pages of this lovely lass.

I missed that somehow and apologize. I even use the search function before I post or make a new thread to try and prevent doing this. Worked most of the time. For some reason this happened to be the first and only one I found before it started showing others with the last name Lawrence. Can't believe I missed a 5 page thread. Did not mean to step on anyone's toes or detract views from another thread by posting here. 

2 hours ago, fatrolls said:

I missed that somehow and apologize. I even use the search function before I post or make a new thread to try and prevent doing this. Worked most of the time. For some reason this happened to be the first and only one I found before it started showing others with the last name Lawrence. Can't believe I missed a 5 page thread. Did not mean to step on anyone's toes or detract views from another thread by posting here. 

Nah no need to apologize, the seach function seems to be a little out of whack sometimes, in this instance I remembered there was a thread about her, so I simply just wanted to point it out. 

• 3 weeks later...