Hello belly lovers of curvage! New here!

msgbelly

Hello world, my name is Ms. Gourmet Belly!  I can't believe I just found this site today, (not online alot, but I should be online with sites like this)  Want to say thank you curvage.com to have a place for all us BBW lover, FFA,or just flat out big girl lover like me, to hang out!  Love having a place online to sneak away and explore my pleasures.  Speaking of pleasures (kinda why I'm here!), I myself love bellies, male and female, round and big, or small and fit, my mind will always inflate the belly to the size I fantasize about (sorry bit of my thing!)  With that said, hope I can bring something to this community, and have a fun, exciting time here with all of you here at curvage.com  A big belly is all we need sometimes!

post-50318-14514121275057_thumb.jpg

post-50318-14514121276352_thumb.jpg

post-50318-14514121277774_thumb.jpg

post-50318-14514121278855_thumb.jpg

post-50318-14514121279813_thumb.jpg

Just asking.....what would be off topic here?  I'm a big girl with a bit of a belly fetish (alright big belly fetish).  If I post photos of me doing belly inflating, would that be alright here?  Or do is there a topic that better suits my posts?

not sure, but it's your topic about you, so do whatever you want

Welcome ;D You look great.

Just asking.....what would be off topic here?  I'm a big girl with a bit of a belly fetish (alright big belly fetish).  If I post photos of me doing belly inflating, would that be alright here?  Or do is there a topic that better suits my posts?

I think you should start a thread in the "Your Pictures" section as well :)