24, female, Vancouver BC, slim, looking for friend to eat with

ericatasty

Hey :)

Like the title said, I'm a 24 y/o woman residing in Vancouver, BC. I'm slim but like being fed. I also love feeding others.

I'm introverted, intelligent, nerdy, and fun-loving. Looking for a like-minded person (male or female) to be friends with, go out for food with and possibly gain (one of us, or both). No funny business please.

Message me if this is something you're interested in.

E

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like a good deal if only I were up in Vancouver. I visit there as much as I can, you're lucky to live in such a beautiful, cosmopolitan place. Seattle tries to worldly and cultured but Vancouver takes the cake--literally! Some of the best meals of my life have been up there. I assume you're not a picky eater so I would recommend South Castle, it's a tiny little mom & pop (literally) place in North Vancouver...hands down the best Korean food I've ever had, certainly the most authentic. I know there's better Japanese food but I love Matsuyama in Richmond, dirt cheap sushi lets you eat soooo much.

Landsdowne Center in Richmond has a grocery store on the first floor that had the best Asian pastries I've ever had, not to mention Beard Papa's! God, I loved the food at Granville Market too and I even had a burger and fries at some kiosk at UBC that was delicious. I'd even go for some Timmy Horton's, the food up there is so good I think you guys don't use as many preservatives in your fast food. I love it.  

Hell, I've been waiting for an excuse to do another road trip to the Lower Mainland and eat my away across it. It would be nice to have a friendly partner in crime/gluttony ;)