Rachel Bloom - "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" TV show

Dr. Feeder

• Moderators

I must confess that I am looking forward to the next episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend not just because of the show being brilliant but also due to this. Watching this develop could be very interesting!

I saw her last night in an episode of How I Met Your Mother from  (obviously) a few years ago and the change is quite striking! - She is only in it for a few seconds though. 

• Moderators
On 2017-4-22 at 7:12 PM, engineermeister said:

I saw her last night in an episode of How I Met Your Mother from  (obviously) a few years ago and the change is quite striking! - She is only in it for a few seconds though. 

As a neat little comparison to that award ceremony screenshot excellence (thank you @lovelymeow555 ) here is a quick one from the episode mentioned above:

rachel-bloom3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Moderators
On 09/08/2017 at 5:36 PM, md2069 said:

It could be just me but she has aged a lot since the first season and the new dark hair has made it more apparent.  She really doesn't pull off the whole young and perky thing that well anymore......

Well, they certainly aren't perky in here... (1:32)

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/11/crazy-ex-girlfriend-lets-generalize-about-men-clip/

Although it must be said, a cracking Weathergirls parody. Hooray for the 80s!

New season starts this Saturday....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators
6 hours ago, finalhazardark said:

Additionally she wears a white dress near the end of the song which is clearly a little too small/ tight fer her, as her back fat spills out a little. I'm not sure if shes worn that dress before, if she has it might be interesting to see a comparison.

It is this dress from season 1. There is definitely a bit more of her nowadays. The blue dress they focus on is from the pilot and she looks even more different there! 

Also a superb torch song. I think we've all been there!

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators
19 hours ago, Ivan86 said:

Are there gonna be new episodes?

Nope. It was planned as a 4 season affair, and whilst pretty novel and worthwhile telly, it certainly didn't garner the ratings to make a fifth.

Although i did read somewhere that whilst it was terrible for the CW network in terms of popularity, it did do really well on Netflix.