Rachel Bloom - "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" TV show

Dr. Feeder

7 hours ago, Avataг said:

RachelBloom24thCriticsChoiceAwards1.jpg 

Congrats, excellent pics!!! Great post in a great thread!! Rachel is a goddess and she's blooming... :) haha But, seriously, she has a VERY nice hourglass figure with generous, womanly curves. Just one word for her in these lovely pics: GODDESS!!! With killer curves and delectable shape. ;) Adore her!

Edited by Avataг
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

This weeks episode was pretty lowkey wardrobe-wise, there was one stand-out scene where she is dancing in an alleyway and there's literally one second where her belly can be seen - I've made that bit into a video below, otherwise the other scenes are in picture form below:

Screenshot 02-02-2019 11.39.48.png

Screenshot 02-02-2019 11.40.57.png

Screenshot 02-02-2019 11.41.33.png

Screenshot 02-02-2019 11.41.40.png

Screenshot 02-02-2019 11.41.43.png

Screenshot 02-02-2019 11.42.22.png

Screenshot 02-02-2019 11.42.29.png

giphy.gif

This segment has also been uploaded to YouTube - skip to 1:31 for the belly shot:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well if you like her boobs jiggling this is the video for you lol, lots of nice full body shots here as she moves and dances around in different style reminiscent of songs throughout the series.

Additionally she wears a white dress near the end of the song which is clearly a little too small/ tight fer her, as her back fat spills out a little. I'm not sure if shes worn that dress before, if she has it might be interesting to see a comparison

giphy (2).gif

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

• Moderators
6 hours ago, finalhazardark said:

Additionally she wears a white dress near the end of the song which is clearly a little too small/ tight fer her, as her back fat spills out a little. I'm not sure if shes worn that dress before, if she has it might be interesting to see a comparison.

It is this dress from season 1. There is definitely a bit more of her nowadays. The blue dress they focus on is from the pilot and she looks even more different there! 

Also a superb torch song. I think we've all been there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...