Rachel Bloom - "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" TV show

Dr. Feeder

Nice!  Considering how much larger most of the population is compared to television stars, I'm guessing producers are going to see positive responses from viewers.  We're seeing more and more plump women on TV and I expect the trend will continue.

I have to say that even dramatically it's pretty good. You'd think from the title that the show would be sad and the lead character would be pathetic, but they counter-balance that by making her the smartest person on the show. She's also doing okay financially.  She just makes really bad choices.

I have to say that even dramatically it's pretty good. You'd think from the title that the show would be sad and the lead character would be pathetic, but they counter-balance that by making her the smartest person on the show. She's also doing okay financially.  She just makes really bad choices.

Eh, pretty good for a comedy or a musical comedy, yes. I don't feel like they really sold the premise of the show, but the characters are good. The casting is great.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

In Episode 11, Rachel sings in an extremely tight dress that shows off her ample figure really well, it's been included above. 

Aside from that, in Episode 10 she wears a flowing red shirt that, on occasion, becomes less flowing when it rests on her stomach producing a visible bump. 

In Episode 9 there's a long pole dancing scene which is pretty awesome, especially because her blue top is very tight - unfortunately it's tucked into her pants so there isn't a chance of the top coming up to expose her muffin top. 

Lastly, in Episode 12 there's a sequence where she parodies Shakira, though in place of a belly top, Rachel has a tight laced shirt instead. 

I've capped her in 9,10 and 12 below - her tight dress in episode 11 is in the clip above. 

Episode 9 - Pudgy Pole Dancing.

9-1.png

9-2.png

9-3.png

9-4.png

9-5.png

9-6.png

9-7.png

9-8.png

9-9.png

Episode 10 - Phat Camp

10-1.png