My girlfriend accepted to get fat!

curvyloverman

She didn't gain much, but still she is steadily gaining and it looks like she's not going to stop. 

I'm enjoying it slowly, every day. I think she's gaining like 2 pounds per month or maybe more. When we met she was 48 kg, now she is 63, that makes it a 33 pounds gain. But i think it has been faster through november and december and january, like 15 pounds in 3 months. I like it so much... I'm enjoying every new curve...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackBBWLover

You are so lucky. It took my gf a lot of words and time to convince her. We've been together for almost 7 years and she hasn't gain more than 10kg. She's intentionally gaining only since October.

Guest _Antipathy
On 23/3/2016 at 2:24 PM, curvyloverman said:

If i were you i wouldn't miss this update...

She did confess me to be a fedee... we had the best sex of my life.
Now 65 kg!

Just curious, how do you post your pictures here, do you take a screenshoot from the phone? They're quite small which hinders a bit the pleasure.

Lucky you, she'll filling out nicely. :) Love how thick her waist and arms are growing.

Guest _Antipathy

Also, you could make a thread in the "Women of curvage" section and post the updates there, it'd be easier to share it and you'd get more views and answers.

• 4 months later...

Guys sorry for my long absence.

My gf has been steadily gaining during these months and i just wanted to let you know that she reached size 12 saying: "this thing got out of control and its your fault, i like it so much! but you're gonna buy me new pants now!".

So, as you told me before, you were right about the fact that now that i have reached my objective (size 12) i want more...

Guest pangzi
2 hours ago, curvyloverman said:

My gf has been steadily gaining during these months and i just wanted to let you know that she reached size 12 saying: "this thing got out of control and its your fault, i like it so much! but you're gonna buy me new pants now!".

So, as you told me before, you were right about the fact that now that i have reached my objective (size 12) i want more...

All your fault, and now you have to buy her some new pants because she's gotten too fat for her old ones!  Wow, that's hardly a "price" to pay for your naughty sins, is it?  Make sure you buy her a size or two up.  She'll want something comfy that gives her adequate room to grow.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to report a conversation we had tonight.

It was her birthday, so i brought her out at a restaurant. I was very nervous as i always am in these kind of happenings so i didnt eat much. She really ate for both of us and we came back home and she was really full. We were both drunk. After i gave her her birthday present we were making out but couldnt have sex cause she was on her first day of period so she masturbated me and started speaking to me about gaining weight. 

She said that she wants to get bigger for me because she feels so good about the way i touch her lately. She said: "I will put on all the weight you ask me, and even more". So i started saying that i felt ashamed by this thing, cause everybody is noticing she's getting chubbier and i asked how she felt about the comments and stuff like that and she answers: "i really don't care, its not important. It's about you and me and i want to make you happy.". I asked how she would feel buying again all her clothes and she said: "It doesn't make me feel bad, you don't understand how much i feel appreciated in bed with you, i want to do this, i really enjoy this". Then i told her that i would feel ashamed too if she gained weight because my friends would notice and notice that i like big girls and this has always been a secret for me and she said: "i don't understand you. this kind of stuff just doesn't exist for me." then she put my hands on her thighs and told me to hold her strong while i was coming.came. 

We slept together and this morning she went back home to feed her dogs. Just called me saying she's baking a cake full of cream and chocolate and that i have to go tonight and eat it together.

Sounds like major changes are coming in my life... I just can't believe i could open up in such a way with her. In three years she gained more than 35 pounds already...

Guest pangzi
4 hours ago, curvyloverman said:

I just wanted to report a conversation we had tonight.

Sounds like major changes are coming in my life... I just can't believe i could open up in such a way with her. In three years she gained more than 35 pounds already...

Dude, your girlfriend is amazing.  Girls who are as open, comfortable, and giving as she is are truly hard to come by.  Most guys in this type of situation are begging, hoping, wishing for their girlfriends to gain, but being met by resistance from the girl.  In your case, though, your girlfriend is the one telling you she wants to gain, and YOU're the one resisting.

Look, I know that shame can be really difficult to deal with, but YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL ASHAMED ABOUT LIKING BIG GIRLS!  Seriously!  Stop making it a secret.  Shit man, just got tell your friends!  Get drunk if you really need to.  You'll be surprised at how little their impression of you changes.

Your girlfriend is really special.  She's really stepping up and giving you something big here.  You need to meet the gesture by ridding yourself of this needless shame.  You need to let your girlfriend and everyone else know that you think she's sexy and gorgeous.  Be confident, man!  Your girlfriend deserves it!  Hell, you should deserve it for yourself!

• 5 weeks later...