"Sweet Tooth" from stufferDB

virgoseyes

Question

14 answers to this question

Guest Smithsonius

I don't know it for a fact, I just know it's true... she likes her right boob much more than her left boob. At least that's what I know about her from observation.

She's taking pictures in front of a mirror...

I suppose I should reply to this, since it IS relevant to SDB...

OK, so we did receive a takedown request for this girl. We received one email in English (which is the one we responded to), and once in Russian.

The Russian email said:

на вашем сайте можно заработать денежные средства?
which, when I translated this in Google Translate just now, translated roughly to "on your website is possible to earn money?" Feel free to translate this yourself, if you understand the language. (Mods, please PM me if the Russian language here is not OK. I'd gladly remove it at your request.)

The English email said:

remove my album , because the comments to remove photos that I liked .

I sort of understand where he's coming from on the Russian one, but not the English one.

The translation of the russian message is indeed the one Google gave you.

I'm not sure about the sense of the English message - I tried Google translating it back into russian, as it was probably auto-translated from russian to English, but it doesn't make that much more sense...

No, but a girl like that with hardly any extra fat has not earned that nickname

The girl in my AV isn't morbidly obese

I am pretty sure your avatar girl IS technically morbidly obese. And the "sweet tooth"-girl does have quite a belly. Some people seem to spend too much time on these kind of sites....  :D

I am pretty sure your avatar girl IS technically morbidly obese. And the "sweet tooth"-girl does have quite a belly. Some people seem to spend too much time on these kind of sites....  :D

i wouldn't call her morbidly obese, not even technically, since it often involves being almost bed bound, having trouble walking, etc. but i'd certainly refer to her as obese, yeah

but i agree, a lot of people here seem to go easy on girls that are cleary fat. i know some people like bbws and all but still you should be able to admit that they are patently overweight lol

i wouldn't call her morbidly obese, not even technically, since it often involves being almost bed bound, having trouble walking, etc. but i'd certainly refer to her as obese, yeah

but i agree, a lot of people here seem to go easy on girls that are cleary fat. i know some people like bbws and all but still you should be able to admit that they are patently overweight lol

Techinically she very likely is morbidly obese. Definitions vary, but morbid obesity is often defined as having a BMI over 35 and experience obesity-related health conditions, or a BMI over 40. As an example, a 5'6'' person has a BMI of approximately 35 if they weigh 220lb, and a BMI of 40 if they weigh 248lb. This woman is 5'6'' 250lb:

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/506-250.html

post-15726-14514117732246_thumb.jpg

Techinically she very likely is morbidly obese. Definitions vary, but morbid obesity is often defined as having a BMI over 35 and experience obesity-related health conditions, or a BMI over 40. As an example, a 5'6'' person has a BMI of approximately 35 if they weigh 220lb, and a BMI of 40 if they weigh 248lb. This woman is 5'6'' 250lb:

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/506-250.html

all right, technically she is then, but i, and i guess plenty others, wouldn't refer to her as so as the most common conception of someone morbidly obese is someone whose weight causes them problem in standing, getting out of bed, etc, but i guess you're right if you go by the actual definition instead of the general notion