Interesting Prospect.

Ckins92

So I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year now(She is fully aware of my preferences) though she was quite petite when we started dating (108lbs 5'1-1/2) Over the last year her weight has risen to around 140-145lbs though I am not certain specifically as I do not pressure her or anything and we're not sexually involving ourselves in the fetish. Also as of recent her Sister who is my age and slightly taller then my girlfriend she is (5'4) has recently gained a considerable amount of weight if I had to guess i'd say she was initially 120lbs and must be around 160ish now and shows no since of stopping. This is like a dream come true. I will try to get some before/after pictures though it is quite hard to do. I would love to see them both hit around 200lbs. Does anyone else have these kind of fantasies?

So I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year now(She is fully aware of my preferences) though she was quite petite when we started dating (108lbs 5'1-1/2) Over the last year her weight has risen to around 140-145lbs though I am not certain specifically as I do not pressure her or anything and we're not sexually involving ourselves in the fetish. Also as of recent her Sister who is my age and slightly taller then my girlfriend she is (5'4) has recently gained a considerable amount of weight if I had to guess i'd say she was initially 120lbs and must be around 160ish now and shows no since of stopping. This is like a dream come true. I will try to get some before/after pictures though it is quite hard to do. I would love to see them both hit around 200lbs. Does anyone else have these kind of fantasies?

Gaining sisters?  I'd really be lying if I didn't say that was a fantasy of mine.

It's good news for you too, as it makes it much more unlikely that your girlfriend is going to lose any of that weight.  Sounds like they have a family disposition towards chubbiness.  Perhaps the sisters just recently hit that age where their metabolism slows down and eating habits catch up with them.

My only next question is: how big are their parents?

I have been lucky enough to see this for myself.  My girlfriend is 5'4 and her younger sister must be 5'6-5'7.

My girl was probably 160-170 (might have been more, never got to weigh her) when we started going out in 2011 and as of November 2012 she was 180 then by at least August 2013 she was up to 190 where she hovered until this fall where she finally surpassed that 200 mark.  She could be sittin at 205 right now for all I know, I haven't weighed her in over a month and she's been sitting around playing video games a lot.  I kind of wish she had been much thinner when we started because I can't remember how much she's grown to compare but the numbers don't lie.  Her waist (narrowest part of torso) and belly have grown 2 inches (I think just over the summer really). 

Meanwhile her sister (starting in 2012 I think) probably began at a similar weight 160-170 (seeming a bit slimmer b/c she's taller) and rather quickly grew a nice little belly.  I think it's because she worked at an ice cream stand over a summer or two probably getting up around 190-200 (maybe more?).  This was pretty awesome to witness, my buddy commented once that the sister was really packing on the pounds and in my head I'm like 'well aware man, how can I not notice?'.  To kick up the awesome level, she seemed pretty comfortable with the extra pudge, she would walk around in a bikini, bouncing all over.  An oddly regular occurrence was that she would come out pantless with her shirt riding up and she would rub her lower belly.  I've always wondered if it was on purpose, I know she thinks I'm attractive and my gf may have mentioned my attraction to bellies.

So both girls ended up with stretch-marked sides, plump cheeks, thick thighs and large breasts (both have always had large assets DD+) and they were both asked if they were pregnant in different instances.

I don't know if I should ruin it but gf's sister has been going to a gym and weight watchers for several months now and she's lost 20 pounds.  Weight loss makes me so sad... but it's hard to say where things will go and with any luck my gf may creep up another 20lbs.  She's looking into a call centre job and I'm hoping she get's it, plus I think she would have to give up juice and pop if she wanted to curb weight gain.