Ali Cutler

lovecurvefat

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4 October 2018 at 10:32 PM, JohnSpartan17 said:

Too bad she has a personality of a lobster. People who are mentally weak in life sympathizes with animal suffering. Such a shame. But many of these hot girls are mentally broken. I am the OP of this thread and I'm gravely disappointed at the direction of politics and ethics the world is moving into. 

P.S. Lobster=snake=rats as she said so herself.

edit

1. Of course I'm not sadistic so I'm not into mindless animal suffering. They should be killed as quickly and painlessly as possible. BUT, what I'm against is these people that tries to gaslight society and turn meat eaters into murderers.

2. Of course she's entitled to her opinion completely legally. And I'm entitled to mine. 

3. People that I dislike are those who cannot face the challenges in their personal life and turned to blame others on a subconscious level.

anyways ya. I hope this thread dies on its own without my assistance. 

25 minutes ago, lovecurvefat said:

Too bad she has a personality of a lobster. People who are mentally weak in life sympathizes with animal suffering. Such a shame. But many of these hot girls are mentally broken. I am the OP of this thread and I'm gravely disappointed at the direction of politics and ethics the world is moving into. 

P.S. Lobster=snake=rats as she said so herself.

edit

1. Of course I'm not sadistic so I'm not into mindless animal suffering. They should be killed as quickly and painlessly as possible. BUT, what I'm against is these people that tries to gaslight society and turn meat eaters into murderers.

2. Of course she's entitled to her opinion completely legally. And I'm entitled to mine. 

3. People that I dislike are those who cannot face the challenges in their personal life and turned to blame others on a subconscious level.

anyways ya. I hope this thread dies on its own without my assistance. 

What the actual fuck are you on about you cooked nugget, maybe she just likes animals. We're not here for her personal opinions, we're here to see her chubby body so lets just stick to that aye

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...