Has this lifestyle/fetish ever made you consider to be single for life?

burrito345

ive known about my fetish since sophmore year of high school. and have had some good along with some bad experiences. It has made my relationships amazing but has ultimately destroyed them. i have now gotten to the point where maybe i'm better off alone and not share this lifestyle with anyone.

has anyone ever felt this way?

if so, how did you get past this feeling?

P.S. I am the LURKLORD!!!!

ive tried that, but i seem to always get the same response  of "you cant seem to live without it"

Well have you tried suicide?

Just kidding. On the plus side, there's always the chance you will find someone with the same preference and fetish as you. If not.. well, it won't be ideal for you but it doesn't mean it won't be good. You can either find a balance with someone else, or find a balance alone. What's so destructive about your fetish anyway?

What's so destructive about your fetish anyway?

Can't speak for the OP, but if you're just into fat people, it's not.

If you're into feedism and you have a need to see them grow, well, that part can't last forever, can it? Eventually they have to stop or they have to lose weight.

No, I have never felt that way because of my fetish.

You have to remember that if sex was a cake, feedism and weight gain is the icing on that cake.  Maybe your cake isn't as good without it, but at least you have some.

I do have to ask you one thing.  Are you dating fat girls or are you dating thin girls that you want to gain?

I'm kinda where you are OP.  I don't think I'll ever find a girl that will satisfy my kinky side,  yet be compatible enough with to have a meaningful, lasting relationship.  I've dated girls ranging from average sized all the way up to BBWs and for one reason or another it never seems to work out. 

I'm really, really close to giving up for good. 

Well have you tried suicide?

Just kidding. On the plus side, there's always the chance you will find someone with the same preference and fetish as you. If not.. well, it won't be ideal for you but it doesn't mean it won't be good. You can either find a balance with someone else, or find a balance alone. What's so destructive about your fetish anyway?

Nice one bro! LOLLL

And "on the plus size" hehe I see what you did there.

I mean seriously just date a fat girl who doesn't mind being fat. There's gotta be tons of those people in America mate.

I have a lot. Like guy above said, just date a fatty who don't care. And maybe, if you get really kinky, they just might like it. Ive found women who enjoy submission and domination/BDSM tend to actually gravitate and be intrigued by the feederism fetish. They enjoy being someone's bitch and being owned, so being fattened and fed seems to click with them a lot sexually in my experience. It''s why my current GF likes it and became a feedee. She is HUGE into being dominated.

It's not that hard, just try to be honest with yourself about what you want. Don't date thin/vanilla women if you know it's not going to work out. Submissive women seem to be pretty into feedism, for the D/S aspects if not weight gain in and of itself.

All my failed relationships have been because of my crippling personality defects, not 'cause of my sexuality, soo  8)

Ive found women who enjoy submission and domination/BDSM tend to actually gravitate and be intrigued by the feederism fetish. They enjoy being someone's bitch and being owned, so being fattened and fed seems to click with them a lot sexually in my experience.

I hope this does not mean these make up the majority of feedees or I'm even more fucked than I thought :P

Whether this thread was about feedism or something completely different and benign I'd say the same thing and that's that this topic plays into that unfortunate misconception that people, and thus relationships with people, come prepackaged and convenient to you or your needs, and that its only a matter of *finding* the right one -- the right personality, the right taste in music, the right fetishes...

The truth is successful relationships are those where the two halves grow to fit each other better and better with time and effort

Put another way, you'll never find the perfect relationship, you have to grow one.

Whether this thread was about feedism or something completely different and benign I'd say the same thing and that's that this topic plays into that unfortunate misconception that people, and thus relationships with people, come prepackaged and convenient to you or your needs, and that its only a matter of *finding* the right one -- the right personality, the right taste in music, the right fetishes...

The truth is successful relationships are those where the two halves grow to fit each other better and better with time and effort

Put another way, you'll never find the perfect relationship, you have to grow one.

Is growing your girl part of growing the perfect relationship?  8)

This seems to be the major problem with so many couples that break up. But my question is how do you get people to work harder at relationships when they think everything should be perfect.

With over twenty **cough** years experience of wooing lovely larger ladies, including several amazing, long lasting, but ultimately doomed relationships and one spectacularly unsuccessful marriage; I can sympathise with your pain.

But, I do not think similar pain I have felt over the years is because of any relationship souring peccadillo resulting from my brain being hard wired to be attracted to fat. No, I think it is because I am actually a bit of a Twat.

And I'm okay with that. 

Without getting overly zen, you need to work out who you are and what you want. If you learn to know yourself, you can then determine if you like what you have learned about yourself and accept and embrace who you are.

If you don't like what you learn and/or can not accept who you are, then you have a choice: either live reluctantly and unhappily in denial or take a chance, try to pursue happiness and embrace change.

Good luck.

Look on the bright side.  There's never been a better time for guys who like fat girls, nor has it ever been easier to find a girl willing to indulge at least some of your feedist fantasies.

Have patience.