Milana V ... aka the AT&T girl

ChipotleSkittles

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Milana's filmed a few AT&T commercials recently around March Madness that she's personally directed, giving her more creative control about how her body is filmed (her comments, per her Twitter). Here's a link to one of them: https://www.ispot.tv/ad/OL3h/at-and-t-wireless-5g-foam-hands

She's behind a desk in all three of the newer ones she's done, but I grabbed a screenshot of one of them as she's walking up to the desk. She's either pregnant or has put back on more of the weight she lost over recent years.

att-mv.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay
On 3/29/2021 at 10:00 PM, Howarddonaldson3 said:

https://www.looper.com/367472/the-real-reason-the-att-commercial-girl-is-hiding-her-body-in-latest-ncaa-ad/

Basically she's tired of harassment over her body in social media, commercials, etc. Since she's directing a lot of these ads, she is purposely not showing off her body.

I once never understood why women are bothered by such comments when they are more encouraged to ignore such remarks across media in general. And you'd think she's enough of a public figure to not give the harassing responses the light of day. Hell...what do these people not like? Her potentially gaining weight? A bad hairdo?

Sucks that the opposing few ruined the fun of the ads, especially for people like us who would like to see Milana show off as she goes about her acting in those AT&T commercials.

Guest Hedobethatguy
1 hour ago, OlayTheDay said:

I once never understood why women are bothered by such comments when they are more encouraged to ignore such remarks across media in general. And you'd think she's enough of a public figure to not give the harassing responses the light of day. Hell...what do these people not like? Her potentially gaining weight? A bad hairdo?

Sucks that the opposing few ruined the fun of the ads, especially for people like us who would like to see Milana show off as she goes about her acting in those AT&T commercials.

It was pretty bad, around a year ago or so every comment she was getting was just some variation of "mommy milkers". There was an instagram live she did where she was crying and the comments flooding in were just "mommy milkers! show me boobies! you're thicc! get over it!" Lots of attractive women get tons of idiots like that but this was next level, cause it became a meme and people don't know when to stop. 

10 hours ago, Hedobethatguy said:

It was pretty bad, around a year ago or so every comment she was getting was just some variation of "mommy milkers". There was an instagram live she did where she was crying and the comments flooding in were just "mommy milkers! show me boobies! you're thicc! get over it!" Lots of attractive women get tons of idiots like that but this was next level, cause it became a meme and people don't know when to stop. 

Yeah. It's easy to make fun of her for not having thick enough skin or whatever, but we've never had to deal with abuse on that scale. Must be difficult.

Look, it doesn't justify harassment, but one doesn't wear outfits like these if they don't want at least some attention. She has boobs, she chooses to show them off, and then pretends she's mad when people notice the thing she was clearly showing off. You can't look at these pictures and think she doesn't want anyone looking at her "mommy milkers". 

EDigXdxXsAEEPFk.jpeg.jpg

2348caca290df9583c11a157c6d37e6b.jpg

Milana-Vayntrub_-Captain-Marvel-Premiere--08.jpg

7yzwmk2qyho61.jpg

Guest Hedobethatguy
13 minutes ago, Famousbelly said:

Look, it doesn't justify harassment, but one doesn't wear outfits like these if they don't want at least some attention. She has boobs, she chooses to show them off, and then pretends she's mad when people notice the thing she was clearly showing off. You can't look at these pictures and think she doesn't want anyone looking at her "mommy milkers". 

EDigXdxXsAEEPFk.jpeg.jpg

7yzwmk2qyho61.jpg

She has natural big boobs so obviously they're gonna be on display all the time, and those look like outfits for nice events im sure when she's just shopping around town shes not wearing a dress with a pushup bra in it. Its not like she can just make her boobs look smaller, im sure you wouldn't say anything about a woman with half her bust in the same dress. Why is she supposed to expect to be needlessly harrassed just because she has big boobs. 

2 hours ago, Famousbelly said:

EDigXdxXsAEEPFk.jpeg.jpg

7yzwmk2qyho61.jpg

She can wear what she wants man. like Farkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

3 hours ago, Famousbelly said:

EDigXdxXsAEEPFk.jpeg.jpg

7yzwmk2qyho61.jpg

I think that first one is a morph is it not? 

Sometimes a person just wants to feel sexy for a night out. 

• 3 months later...

I watched her most recent advertisement randomly on tv. She caught my attention because I believe her breasts have grown more since her last commercial. I could be crazy but those things are looking huge. I have to assume that she’s still gaining weight, but it is hard to say. However, if you compare her year old photos to now, her breasts have definitely gotten big. Hope she’s doing well, mentally. I mean no offense to her, I think she’s gorgeous. I’m hoping the online harassment has ended towards her.

3FF02A3D-2D30-4B03-8E8B-A27FEF0E1675.jpeg

6FD073B6-6469-4628-B8FA-B0C4AA435A58.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Growing_Concern said:

I watched her most recent advertisement randomly on tv. She caught my attention because I believe her breasts have grown more since her last commercial. I could be crazy but those things are looking huge. I have to assume that she’s still gaining weight, but it is hard to say. However, if you compare her year old photos to now, her breasts have definitely gotten big. Hope she’s doing well, mentally. I mean no offense to her, I think she’s gorgeous. I’m hoping the online harassment has ended towards her.

3FF02A3D-2D30-4B03-8E8B-A27FEF0E1675.jpeg

6FD073B6-6469-4628-B8FA-B0C4AA435A58.jpeg

You're right about how her breasts have grown larger.  Maybe she likes for them to be sucked vigorously, quite often.  I had a girlfriend like that who was very freakish for her nipples to be nursed each day.  She said "it makes my p***y twiggle". 💕😃👍