Milana V ... aka the AT&T girl

ChipotleSkittles

4 hours ago, md2069 said:

Exactly..........she is cute and curvy which should be enough.

It should but I guess everyone posted on here needs to be gaining or something. 

24 minutes ago, Oldar said:

She is not the weight I want please discard her as she is worthless.

I didn't realize your one opinion spoke for the entire website. Don't like it then don't come to the thread. Not exactly Rocket Science.

Guest FrankFatter
1 hour ago, Kopite93 said:

I didn't realize your one opinion spoke for the entire website. Don't like it then don't come to the thread. Not exactly Rocket Science.

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic, bruhchotski

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She's so hot.  Somewhere I saw some screen grabs of her in an office scene and she's wearing a pencil skirt.  Her curves are filling out the skirt, dressed like a secretary, and there's a very visible panty line. Not like normal panty line but the type that are ass-less.  Seeing that panty line got my imagination going that she likes some freaky stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ChipotleSkittles said:

Well, I've been trying to deny it.  But now it is undeniable that she has been losing a bit of her curves.  Still very cute... just missing the curves that were. 

32b807ef8ba448ba85570b7809f93fc8.png  46   622.55 kB

A bit unfortunate, but as I said before, she was never really that big to begin with either. I'd expect her to uptick slightly from this size over time, unless she suddenly gets much more popular now, which I doubt will happen.

• 2 months later...