a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)

scissortooth

• 3 months later...

Awesome.

Yep, totally agree with taking her to the pool - a little exercise makes most people feel good about themselves!

This bit here:

"I then said that I think even if she ate only a few we could manage, to which she said "yeah, and I'd slowly get so big you could fall into my fat like into a pool of jelly". I laughed and seeing that she added "I really hope that this idea doesn't turn you on". I said,  truthfully,  that my mind does not go that far. But then she asked "and how far does it go then?". I deflected that"

Now that seems like a good opportunity. I know what it's like in those situations, have to be careful what you say and it's best not to think up anything on the spot. I reckon something like that will come up again though so try to have a plan for what to convey in that situation. You'll probably want her to buy into the idea more and if she doesn't know exactly what you think or where your limits are she might not be willing to do so.

But, you know her best and things are going very well by the sounds of it. Just have a little think about that type of situation and something that you could say maybe to add to the fun of it rather than deflecting it a second time. Hope you guys have a great evening though and thanks for the updates!

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Thanks Ronnie! Here's another update then :)

I have another fun piece of news. We were having some bedtime fun yesterday and at some point during the post-coital conversation the subject matter steered towards getting more physical activity. My wife said she knows she should make some sit-ups or something. I aksed her why she thinks so. She said it was about her thighs. I said she has wonderful thighs and I don't see anything wrong about them. Nevertheless, she kept on saying how she has "elephant thighs". At first I thought that was about the size, but then she got into details (actuallly, when I told her that exercise focused on this area would maybe make them firmer, but surely not smaller - as it did in the past) and said it's not even that they're big (and truth be told, they're far from what a pear-shaped gal at her size could have, but you know how women are), but that they're too flabby. I told her that once spring gets full-on we will be riding our bikes and that should do the trick, so that seemed to comfort her in that respect. 

But that's not all. She basically said she is ok with big butt, fat flabby arms, thick calves and even her soft roly belly and that only these thighs remain hard to accept for her. That surprised me a lot! I was almost certain that belly is going to be the last thing on the acceptance road and yet, here we are, with only those poor thighs left :). I'm pretty sure we'll soon handle that as well. If not through bike-riding than through a great deal of my affection towards that area :D. But hell, if they get bigger after exercise that's a win-win! :D

Plus, she basically admitted she is too lazy to exercise for the purpose of losing weight. I mean, she likes physical activity when it leads to something, like, walking through the mountains, swimming or riding a bike, but any activity in a gym or at home, like treadmill, stationary bike or the above mentioned sit-up are plain boring to her. Well, I won't complain!

Good news keep piling up, as you can see :D

Thanks for the update!

I can only say regarding her thighs - maybe they're rubbing together a lot.. or a bit. Not enough to cause too much discomfort but enough for her to notice? Might just playing on her mind a bit and she is maybe reminded of it when out walking about. That's only my 2 cents though. Sounds like everything is going along great though! Good stuff!

• scissortooth changed the title to a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)