a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)

scissortooth

Well, we came back home. The whole vacation period was suspension of diet. She had a burger, pizza, fries, icecream, desserts with whipped cream... Basically all kinds of stuff you'd expect to at least halt her weight loss if not reverse it. We were walking a lot though, not in a tiring manner but still. And the end result? She lost another 2 lbs. But, on the plus side, it totally doesn't show. She is back to 224 now and said that 6 more and she is not interested in losing more (224 lbs is 102 kg, 218 lbs is 99 kg - she want to have a two-digit weight). I told her that the loss doesn't show and she said she doesn't mind, especially since it probably means she lost the bad fat on organs, not the padding :). Also, she is starting a med regimen to help her get pregnant and those meds do have a tendency to make a woman gain... And so does the pregnancy. So while she is still losing, the situation is not going to get bad (6 pounds won't make much difference) and I hope for the tendency to get reversed in the end ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Update time!

Strict diet is no more. I'd even say there's no diet anymore, carbs are back, portions are just a little bit cut - sometimes. We had pizza yesterday, cake or ice-cream for desserts three days in a row, today we're going for ice-cream in the evening. Basically I was sure that after the first crack in the wall (which appeared during our holiday trip) there will be more. Things are almost back to they way they were before the last diet, when it comes to food.

Still, for now she has not stopped losing. 101 kg / 222 lbs now. Despite the change in eating. Maybe it's the meds - theoretically the same active ingredient but different way of taking (3 times a day now vs 1 extended release pill earlier).

But... I'm not sure WHERE she is losing those pounds! Everything seems to point out that she is losing some internal fat because, really, her belly rolls are just as they were (though her belly IS protruding less - which would support the visceral fat loss theory), same as her boobs, thighs and so on... If that's the case - hell, I'm not going to get crazy about numbers. I mean, it's basically her losing the bad fat and keeping all of the good one!

And, if that wasn't nice enough, she basically said she does not feel as motivated to lose anymore because she almost reached the original objective (get below 220 lbs / 100 kg). She might still get there, considering that she's been losing despite no longer keeping the diet, but with recent development (pizza, cake, icecream) I'd find it a bit surprising. She also said, self-commenting on the recent dropping out of diet, that she'll start worrying once the tendency turns around, i.e. she'll see the number on the scales growing. So, basically, she is not really interested in losing more. She probably wouldn't mind if it happened but even if so, that would only mean she would let herself eat more and gain it back.

All in all, things are positive :). Though I wouldn't mind if she actually didn't manage to get below 220 lbs / 100 kg. It'd be fun if she bounced off this limit and it proved to be the new bottom end of where her weight can be ;D. I mean, I know that's sort of irrational perception of things but I like the symbolism behind it :D

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been almost 2 months since the last update and, truth be told, there is not that much to update you about. My wife has, at least for now, reached a kind of balance. She hovers around 220 lbs, 2 lbs up, 2 lbs down and it seems to make her satisfied, as in, she feels "fat enough" for me, she doesn't feel "too fat" for herself and while she eats more, she is also more active now (well, we both are). All in all, this has proven to be quite a nice thing. She looks great at current weight, feels confident enough to wear minis and tight dresses when we go out, jokes a lot about her fatness in a quite light-hearted manner and I can even joke about fattening her  (sometimes she starts it) without causing a diplomatic crisis. And don't even get me started on our sex life - it's basically best ever and we f*** like rabbits, which is a good thing to do when you're trying to have a kid, I suppose ;). Obviously, I still hope for major gain once that last matter comes into fruition and I hope for it to stick long enough for my wife to get used to it just like she got used to being just about 220 lbs (100 kg). But if it doesn't happen - so be it. Especially since my other kink is going to get a big dose of rocket fuel next year... 

You know, while I dreamed of my wife getting bigger, 300-350 lbs still being the Holy Grail in terms of where I'd want her to be, I also used to be afraid that this thing is a slippery slope and even if I got the Grail, I'd start dreaming about even more radical (and probably health-hazardous) scenarios. Well, I'm now pretty sure that this won't be the case for me. I mean, the current situation make me satisfied enough that while I still have my fantasies, I don't feel anything is MISSING. Like, it's not like I'll have some sense of unfulfilment if I never see my wife at 300+ lbs. I think I wrote about it earlier, but now it feels 100% certain. And, you know, it's darn sweet when she hops on a scale in the morning, sees 218 lbs and is like "oh, looks like I can have a pizza today and let my butt grow a little". Seriously, she now often behaves as if she wants to make up for every pound lost so as not to get too far away from the "safe zone". Which is nothing surprising after she keeps saying that if it wasn't for her being able to limit herself, she'd be twice her current weight :P. She is a foodee for life, that's for sure. And I think that with passage of time she will get bigger anyway... Maybe I'll get to see a 300 lbs wife before her 40th b-day ;). 

Life is good, ladies and gents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, I can't say I'm bringing all good news as my wife is down to 205-210 lbs as of now, but... 

1. Her endocrinologist told her that she can't get any more healthy by going on a stricter diet and that it seems some of her tendencies seem to be of inborn/genetic origin (which is not a surprise, 80% of her family is more or less fat). Result? Immediate relaxation of her current diet. Plus, she was told she is basically healthy otherwise.

2. She had two positive home use preg tests, tomorrow she's doing the blood test to confirm... It's basically 3 weeks since we had the magic bang that potentially caused this and she is already eating more and craves carbs like hell. I don't get excited yet because it might still end up in miscarriage considering her hormonal issues,  but I do have high hopes of this being the first of two pregnancies. And on the side I do hope for a major gain during each of them... And maybe even in between since I heard fat girls tend to store more than they burn when nursing. I just hope she stays hungry for all that time because if she's hungry she doesn't care that much about her growing measurements ;). 

Pregnancy is not necessarily the weight gain magic bullet we all tend to hope it is. Despite high hopes on my part, my wife actually lost weight during her pregnancy due to bad morning sickness. More accurately, her weight actually tracked about level as each pound of chub was replaced with a pound of baby. All was not lost though, as she quickly gained it all back and more during breastfeeding. 

4 hours ago, bluetech said:

Pregnancy is not necessarily the weight gain magic bullet we all tend to hope it is. Despite high hopes on my part, my wife actually lost weight during her pregnancy due to bad morning sickness. More accurately, her weight actually tracked about level as each pound of chub was replaced with a pound of baby. All was not lost though, as she quickly gained it all back and more during breastfeeding. 

I am aware of such scenario :). I am also aware that some women lose weight during breastfeeding, but I do hope for my wife's usual tendencies to kick in. We actually touched upon this topic yesterday and she said she'd prefer not to go over her all time high (245 lbs), but she does not seem scared by the idea that it could be more. She remembers how 245 lbs felt and although she was starting to feel a bit heavy then she knows it was manageable. And she was in worse shape back then, with her hormonal problems still left unsolved, so this time she might handle it even better. 

Well, after 2 standard pee tests being positive,  she went to get a blood test done this morning to be sure. In the afternoon we both went to get the results and... yup, goal scored :D.

I promised her that I will prevent her from eating total junk food... but added that I don't plan on discouraging her from eating lots of non-junk food. I expected her to protest, but she actually said she does not plan on counting calories as long as they come from a good source. And now with Christmas holidays coming she will definitely stretch her belly some... I just hope she won't get any nausea or other problems that would discourage her from eating! Her balooning up in this pregnancy (and maybe during one more) would be a dream come true... I love the idea of her as a very fat mommish and sexy wife of mine :D

Update: for now everything is going on alright. No morning sickness or similar stuff - she had lower appetite for 3-4 days but starting from yesterday she got a rather serious appetite. And with holidays coming she won't be eating any less and I hope for her to get used to larger portions so it will be harder to trim the amounts back later :). And the best statement from today?

(she told me to make her 2 slices of bread with butter and cheese, I did 2 for her and 1 for myself, but on her plate because I planned to take it to my hand straight away)

Me: That third one is for me... Unless you want three of course, cause then I can just make myself a new one,

Her: No, no, I can't eat that much. Plus, I don't want to trouble you.

Me: It's ok if you're hungry.

Her: No, really, two is enough.

(1 min later)

Her: You know... Could you make one more sandwich?

Me: Sure! Changed your mind.

Her: Yeah. Besides, worst case scenario is I'm just going to be fatter than I already am.

Me: (internal fanfares playing)

I once heard that women ten to ignore the fact that they're getting fat  in pregnancy because of all the "happy hormones" at play and they basically let themselves pile on pounds happily. Now, obviously, there is some crash with reality later but my wife is relatively at peace with being fat overall, so I hope the kids and the attention from yours truly will soften it.

Plus, we somewhat agreed on trying for the 2nd kid if the 1st pregnancy goes well enough. So, basically, if you have some spare thumbs, please hold them for me for 2 healthy kids and a healthy 300 lbs+ wife before the second one starts walking :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a bunchie :). Oh yeah, having a happy wife makes (married) life much easier, no matter the weight :D.

Still, her being happy did not translate recently into her getting chubbier... But, I think it may had something to do with the fact, that she was afraid that it is her weight that makes getting pregnant difficult - especially some docs suggested it in the past. But it turned out that her condition is pretty much independent of that... She lost weight and nothing happened for more than a year, in spite of some serious and frequent bedquakes, but 4 months under the care of a smart gyn et voila... Not sure how it's going to be once we decide on the 2nd kid, but considering that now she knows that she could lose 100 lbs and nothing would change without proper stimulation maybe she won't be so dead set on losing weight prior to the next pregnancy. I don't know how it is with other guys, but to me her current state makes her even more sexy and I actually can't wait to become a proper momfucker :D. Right now the doc ordered a pause until 10th week for the sake of the pregnancy reaching a more stable period, but once it's finished I'm going to practice hard for the 2nd run :P . Especially if she starts accumulating lbs more easily!

Speaking of which, we had a funny (and promising ;)) exchange today. Something was in the TV about a guy saying his wife is different after marriage than she was before it and she jokingly asked me if I think she became different after marriage. I said "yeah, you got hotter". She laughed and replied that she got fatter so that explains my point of view, to which I answered that she's wrong because just before marriage she was actually fatter than she is now (around 220 lbs then vs 210 lbs now). She actually forgot that fact so it puzzled her for a second, but then she said "not for long" and added, pointing towards her belly "this little one here will probably make sure that I get back to how I was before marriage and beyond". Well, I stopped myself from saying that I'm looking forward to it :D. She knows that anyway ;).

Wife chubbier now than when you got married?  Sounds like a happy groom with a hefty bride - similar to one of the contestants on today's "Let's Make a Deal" telecast. 

They selected a young man with a clean-cut beard, employed and very personable, who would be an attractive catch for any girl.  He was not one you would think of as having to "settle" for just anybody willing to have him. He had a hat and shirt both proclaiming himself to be dressed as a "groom," since he's getting married later in 2018.

Naturally they panned to his fiance, who was in the audience.  She as an equally attractive (at least to an FA)  young lady, well north of 200 pounds and enthusiastically rooting for her man. 

This couple. as with you and your wife, illustrates what hopefully we will see more of - people in love, living happy lives, and not at all shy about showing their size on national television.

• 9 months later...

Hey guys, long time no see (in this thread anyway).

Long story short, I'm now a dad after my wife delivered my son in August. As for my wife, she basically basically ended up 2 lbs lighter than before pregnancy, so any expectation I had in that department did not come to fruition... However...

For the first two weeks post delivery she was careful with food, also on account of her C-section wound healing - she did not want to have to full a belly because it was potentially painful. She had a bit of short supply of milk, so she started drinking barley malt drinks and zero-alc beer, both of which are supposed to help with that. And it did. 2 weeks later she had all the milk our little one needed. And the side effect to that? She started getting VERY hungry. I mean, she now gets hungry twice as often as I do, so snacking is commonplace and her meals are bigger than mine. Now, I know some of that gets burnedd off for milk, but during the first month post delivery she kept checking her weight, but once the hunger kicked in, she stopped. Which means one of the two things, either it started going up and she adopted an "out of sight, out of mind" approach, or she just decided she's not going to try curb her eating if that has even a smallest chance of hurting her milk supply (which may happen) as she is very adamant about going all natural until the baby is weaned off. I'm not certain, but I think I noticed her rounding up a little again, so both these situation mean that if I noticed right, this is going to remain a trend for at least half a year more, and maybe full year if I'm lucky.

Also, pregnancy seems to have cured her insulin resistance. Seriously. She no longer has any "hangriness" when she is not eating for a longer while (she is damn hungry and once she can get some food she will start eating like crazy... but she does not get angry because of it and has no sugar spikes or drops). Which is probably another reason for her not watching her eating so much. And then there is also the fact that she seemed to have gotten much more confident during the pregnancy and that stayed!

All in all, life is good! I have a healthy son and a wife who is at least not getting any smaller and at most... we'll see :). I'm looking forward to this winter. 

Also, we plan 2 or 3 kids in total, so that might not be the last time she gets that nursing weight gain!

There's one more thing. When we were having a stroll with our little one 2 days ago she said she wants to have her insulin levels checked. Why? Because she said she wanted to go back to the mild food restrictions she set for herself before pregnancy (little to no "white" carbs, little to no sweets, moderate portions, and so on), but she said that if it turns out that the results improved, she will have no reason to go back to it. She did not mention the weight aspect at all, so I guess she really does consider it secondary right now... Which bodes well for her further gain - if those results turn out well! And I guess they will, because like I said, any symptoms of insulin resistance she had (darker patch on the back of neck, "hangriness", etc.) have gone away.

• 7 months later...

Hey, long time no update... Things have been well in general. My son is now 9 month old and so far he far exceeds any expectation I had with regard to having kids. So much that I actually can't wait to have wife get pregnant again :D.

Speaking of whom... That new attitude of hers persists... She actually stated that as long as her sugar and insulin levels are in check, she has zero motivation to lose weight and probably won't. I have no idea what her current weight is - last time she told me anything about it passed 215 lbs and gravitated towards 220 but that was 3-4 months ago. She mentioned indirectly that it has not been going down, so that's the only certain thing. And for now her periods seem normal, first time in her life without meds, which killed the last motivation for losing weight that she had, i.e. increasing the chances for pregnancy (it works like that a bit in some cases if you have history of insulin resistance, long story). Since her periods are normal, it means the fertility issues should be gone, as her fertility treatment was basically aimed at making her periods normal. So, like I said, she has no reason to lose. I like her fat, she doesn't care what others think about her being fat, her health is ok and her fertility is not impacted negatively by her being fat. I can already see that showing in her being very relaxed about what she eats and even if she sometimes mentions that maybe she should not have this or that for a meal or snack, in the end she has it, guilt-free.

And the best part is that for the second time in our relationship (first time was in mid to late first pregnancy) I can see her actually liking herself, not just accepting. She even started joking in a self-praising manner, something she never did. If anything, she was always self-deprecating, and now I can hear her saying stuff like „welp, time to go give my godly body a bath”. I know for some women this is nothing out of ordinary, but trust me, it is for my wife. This is also confirmed by the fact that she clearly feels sexy (well, at least every other fortnight ;)) - and both these things have given our sex life a serious boost!

So, do I have any expectations now? Well, option minimum, I would love it if she got over 220 lbs (100 kg) and stayed there, for good. No matter how much over it, just over. Now, ideally, she gained about 20 lbs since the onset of first pregnancy (as she got down to 200 lbs then), and since we plan at least one more, ideally two more, I would hope for her gaining at least 40 more lbs plus some extra from the fact of 1) not getting younger 2) having more kids to handle and less time to care about her weight 3) pregnancy gain being easier the bigger your start with. So, I think it's entirely realistic for her to get in 250-275 lbs range as a mom of 3 before her 35th b-day. And by then her chances of losing any weight are going to be even slimmer, pun intended ;). That is, at least if her health stays ok. Fantasy scenario would be her hitting and crossing 300 lbs... When I imagine our kids playing with their cute truly fat mom I get this funny mix of warm and fuzzy and downright horny that makes me want to populate the planet with my offspring :P. I won't deny that I've been having a lot of fantasies lately with us having a whole bunch of kids and her getting fatter with every next pregnancy :P. 

Well, the pathway is clear:

https://journals.lww.com/acsm-csmr/Fulltext/2009/07000/Exercise_in_the_Treatment_and_Prevention_of.6.aspx

She can be an  unit, but probably won't get diabetes if she exercises. Plus exercising means you can eat even more because people who exercise a lot often have larger muscles, so higher energy expenditure, and exercise itself burns some energy (but way less than people think)...

That's the problem with fantasy... 300+ lbs is kinda impractical. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fun piece of convo from today. We were talking about making some space in our wardrobes and getting rid of some of the clothes we no longer wear. I said that I will definitely have some buttoned t-shirts to dispose of because even if I lost some of my belly weight, they wouldn't fit my shoulders. To which my wife replies: „Well, I don't have complex problems like that. If I grew out of some piece of clothing, it's done. Let's be honest - I'm only going one way, just like our little one.” 

I just nodded. But you can imagine my internal grin :P

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys, it's early news and at this stage there is no certainty it will hold, but my wife's ob-gyn just confirmed today that the eagle has landed and is currently 2 mm big ;). For now I'm keeping it cool but if it's still there in a month, I'll celebrate :D

Also, yay for managing to do this before wife started any pre-pregnancy diet - now she most def won't :).

• 3 months later...

Hey, it's been a while. Unfortunately that last pregnancy ended up early... We had early termination at 8th week, cause unknown. We will be having another go next month, so keep your fingers crossed.

As for other news... My wife abandoned all attempts at dieting so far and she has been allowing herself to overeat a bit. I have no idea what her current weight is but I have a strong impression that her belly got softer and that her butt keeps growing and her hips widening. I sure hope I'm not imagining this! She recently has some trouble sleeping - she sleeps ok but has trouble going back to sleep when our little one wakes us up at night. I doze off immediately, but she sometimes has to lie for an hour to get back to sleep. As a result she is hungrier during the day and I basically have it very easy to persuade her to have a snack in the evenings. In terms of physical activity it's an occasional swimming pool and walking, so nothing that would burn anything off - it actually spikes her appetite immediately after. If she keeps going like this and gets pregnant, I'm pretty sure this time she will have more cravings than during the previous pregnancy when she kept herself quite strictly most of the time.

Also, she is much more relaxed now with me playing with her fat bits. I keep fondling her lower belly roll and at night she sometimes even takes my hand and puts it on her belly. All in all, things look promising :)

Thanks :). She is doing better definitely, although she is still recovering physically - for some reason the miscarriage made a much greater mess in her hormonal stability than first pregnancy did. The pregnancy actually improved things.

Yesterday evening was funny, I was supposed to make two sandwiches for each of us for supper, I made three because that finished the bread loaf nicely. I thought that it will make her full, but she asked me to open a tube of crisps afterwards for watching Netflix. I like that we can eat the same amount of food and my weight stays the same , but she gains. Muscle magic, I suppose, plus me having a bit faster metabolism overall.

Fun situation from yesterday, which I think confirms that she did gain in her lower parts. We were at a sports/clothing store because we wanted to buy some trekking clothes. Wife took XL pants to try them on, size 48, and she went to the dressing cabin. Theoretically they should fit, as they were elastic and size 48 almost always fits her then, she only gets size 50 when the material is non-elastic. But then she comes out saying she's not taking them and that she'll stick to her currently owned jeggings for the trip. I did not ask any questions, playing it safe. I figured maybe they were too small overall, which would also be fun, but then she tells me they fit in the waist well, but were too tight on her butt and thighs. I had to really make an effort not to show a happy grin :P

Additionally, each of us also bought a polar fleece jumper. Wife first wanted to buy a cheaper one but the sizes left were only S, M and 2XL. I told her to try 2XL only to check if maybe it's still not too oversized to wear, but she just spread it out to see and said "no, too big, just look how super wide it is". Well, it was, I think it would be a bit loose on her even with 50 more lbs. She moved to another rack with slightly more expensive ones, where they had the whole range from XS to 2XL So, I thought she will try an L, especially since these PF jumpers are moderately stretchy. But she just took an XL one and called it a day. I know that's a size less, but considering how oversized the 2XL was on her, I wouldn't expect her to take an XL. Well, for the better! I hope she fills it out in the end :D Would love to see her having to wear a 2XL there... The problem is with her bottom heavy figure she might ran out of pant sizes there by then ;)

Well, man can dream :D

Also, it's another day when we have a relatively big supper after she complains of starving in the evening. And she hasn't even started taking the pills that help with getting pregnant and the last time they made her gain even though she was on a diet.

I have no idea about her current weight, but it just has to be over 100 kg now and I expect she will be at least 105 kg / 231 lbs by the time the pregnancy starts. Even if she ended up gaining the same amount of weight this time as the last time, this would mean another 30 or so lbs gained in the next 2 years. And from what I heard the bigger you start, the bigger you end up. Add to this the fact that is no longer dieting. Obviously this may change, but I hope it won't :D.

My wish? Us having 3 kids, with the 3rd one coming after the same spacing, and her being 300+ lbs by the time the last baby has their 1st b-day. So far our son loves his fat mom and when she takes him on her lap he often buries his head in her belly or uses one of her boobs as a pillow. There is something extremely endearing about seeing your wife being the fat mom and your baby loving it.