a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)

scissortooth

Well, things haven't changed much recently, but she slowed down a little bit once she weighed herself and found a 4 lbs gain (which happened in two months). On the first day after that she decided to have only a vegetable soup for dinner but was so hungry soon after the dinner that she made up for it with snacks. And on the next day it was dinner as usual. I'm not offering any pizzas for supper so as not to overdo anything, but yesterday she suggested by herself to eat (after supper) the bag of crisps that we had at home. So while her gain might slow down a little now, there definitely is not going to take place any weight loss. And in April we're visiting the doc and she might get those meds that often cause increased appetite and fat storage as a side effect. Besides, the current rainy weather that we have her is making her sleepy very often so she basically burn very little of what she eats. Things are looking good :D

It's funny how often she recently jokes about getting fatter - and she jokes about getting huge. I don't have any false hopes that this indicates she wants to gain a lot of weight, but I guess it's good that she has a lighter attitude towards that. Yesterday I decided to play along a little and I said that if she gained too much, I'd shake it off her with very frequent sex. She said "I doubt it would be enough to do that." I chuckled and she said something along the lines of "Don't think I'm offering to do anything like that... My current weight is the fattest I feel comfortable at." I nodded and said that I know that.

Is that bad news? Not really. It's the first time I heard her saying she feels comfortable weighing more than 100 kilos (220 lbs). I'm pretty sure she slowly gets used to her belly and rolls. Not only does she let me squish it freely when we fall asleep, but she recently bought a tight fitting midi skirt that does nothing to hide those and she was very happy with how she looks in it. Couple that with allowing me to jiggle and squish her belly freely during sex recently and I think we can definitely say that something is going on here...

Ironically, I don't think it would be good if she gained a lot in a short time now. If it creeps up at a pace of a pound or maximally two a month, I guess she might not be inclined to do anything about it because I don't think she'd feel any difference and her body and muscles will adjust nicely without any aches or stretch marks (she's really not fond of those). Still, I wonder about the weight-gain side-effect of those potential new meds and then gain that would probably take place if she gets pregnant. Especially since we plan 2 kids and it would be most likely in close sequence. The idea of her turning from my fat wife into an even fatter wife-mom is exciting :). And as far as I noticed kids rarely result in their moms getting smaller post-preg. And I definitely plan on making her feel sexy and even sexier during the whole process :D

Thanks Ronnie! Here's another update then :)

I have another fun piece of news. We were having some bedtime fun yesterday and at some point during the post-coital conversation the subject matter steered towards getting more physical activity. My wife said she knows she should make some sit-ups or something. I aksed her why she thinks so. She said it was about her thighs. I said she has wonderful thighs and I don't see anything wrong about them. Nevertheless, she kept on saying how she has "elephant thighs". At first I thought that was about the size, but then she got into details (actuallly, when I told her that exercise focused on this area would maybe make them firmer, but surely not smaller - as it did in the past) and said it's not even that they're big (and truth be told, they're far from what a pear-shaped gal at her size could have, but you know how women are), but that they're too flabby. I told her that once spring gets full-on we will be riding our bikes and that should do the trick, so that seemed to comfort her in that respect. 

But that's not all. She basically said she is ok with big butt, fat flabby arms, thick calves and even her soft roly belly and that only these thighs remain hard to accept for her. That surprised me a lot! I was almost certain that belly is going to be the last thing on the acceptance road and yet, here we are, with only those poor thighs left :). I'm pretty sure we'll soon handle that as well. If not through bike-riding than through a great deal of my affection towards that area :D. But hell, if they get bigger after exercise that's a win-win! :D

Plus, she basically admitted she is too lazy to exercise for the purpose of losing weight. I mean, she likes physical activity when it leads to something, like, walking through the mountains, swimming or riding a bike, but any activity in a gym or at home, like treadmill, stationary bike or the above mentioned sit-up are plain boring to her. Well, I won't complain!

Good news keep piling up, as you can see :D

11 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Thanks Ronnie! Here's another update then :)

I have another fun piece of news. We were having some bedtime fun yesterday and at some point during the post-coital conversation the subject matter steered towards getting more physical activity. My wife said she knows she should make some sit-ups or something. I aksed her why she thinks so. She said it was about her thighs. I said she has wonderful thighs and I don't see anything wrong about them. Nevertheless, she kept on saying how she has "elephant thighs". At first I thought that was about the size, but then she got into details (actuallly, when I told her that exercise focused on this area would maybe make them firmer, but surely not smaller - as it did in the past) and said it's not even that they're big (and truth be told, they're far from what a pear-shaped gal at her size could have, but you know how women are), but that they're too flabby. I told her that once spring gets full-on we will be riding our bikes and that should do the trick, so that seemed to comfort her in that respect. 

But that's not all. She basically said she is ok with big butt, fat flabby arms, thick calves and even her soft roly belly and that only these thighs remain hard to accept for her. That surprised me a lot! I was almost certain that belly is going to be the last thing on the acceptance road and yet, here we are, with only those poor thighs left :). I'm pretty sure we'll soon handle that as well. If not through bike-riding than through a great deal of my affection towards that area :D. But hell, if they get bigger after exercise that's a win-win! :D

Plus, she basically admitted she is too lazy to exercise for the purpose of losing weight. I mean, she likes physical activity when it leads to something, like, walking through the mountains, swimming or riding a bike, but any activity in a gym or at home, like treadmill, stationary bike or the above mentioned sit-up are plain boring to her. Well, I won't complain!

Good news keep piling up, as you can see :D

Thanks for the update!

I can only say regarding her thighs - maybe they're rubbing together a lot.. or a bit. Not enough to cause too much discomfort but enough for her to notice? Might just playing on her mind a bit and she is maybe reminded of it when out walking about. That's only my 2 cents though. Sounds like everything is going along great though! Good stuff!

9 hours ago, Serfontein said:

Thanks for the update!

I can only say regarding her thighs - maybe they're rubbing together a lot.. or a bit. Not enough to cause too much discomfort but enough for her to notice? Might just playing on her mind a bit and she is maybe reminded of it when out walking about. That's only my 2 cents though. Sounds like everything is going along great though! Good stuff!

Maybe, although she had that problem in the past and did not hide it from me then. Back then she gained a good bit of water weight (unmedicated thyroid problems) and her thighs were chafing a lot and hurt. But since she got on meds it has ceased to be a problem. I think it's more about the look rather than size and rubbing, because she was quite specific that the problem is them being doughy. She seemed to prefer having them bigger but firm, like in case of when she gets some exercise on them,  and that would definitely not get rid of the rub.

As for news, her lady days are coming and thay always ups her appetite... Yesterdays she basically had a double supper and today there might be a big chance of pizza delivery :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the fact that cooking is mostly left to me in recent days, I'm keeping her well fed ;). A big bowl of risotto one day, a plate of pasta with mascarpone on another... And yesterday after quite a big dinner I ordered a pizza with some extra snack for the dinner... And today we have a carb-intensive dinner again and in the evening we go to the cinema... but first we visit a Chinese joint and she'll be getting a big hot plate. Fortunately her "lady days" are over and she seems to have forgotten all those mentions about having to cut on portions. In the middle of April we have that appointment where she might get those new meds that have increased appetite and gain tendency as side effect... I wonder how things will be once (and if!) she gets them. I'd love to see her in a swimsuit in summer and being back to her last maximum of 240lbs/110 kg! And hopefully the pounds would keep piling up for the remainder of the year!

Yesterday we went shopping and, interestingly enough, we bought many things for cooking meals that are very far from what anyone would call a low-calorie nutrition ;). Plus, out of her own initative, my wife bought a big bag of crisps because she said she had a taste for some ;). And on Wednesday in cinema, after that Chinese joint visit, she took a big cup of Sprite for the movie duration. No diet on the horizon!

The best thing is that I can caress her belly as much as I want and even hold her rolls - something that often made her feel awkward when I tried it in the past. Basically every evening we fall asleep with me fondling her belly and its rolls quite intesively and she often falls comfortably asleep while I'm doing that. And speaking of her belly, it now protrudes more than her boobs when she stands! And when she sits, her butt spreads on the chair wide enough that it's wider than she is in her shoulders (and remember she has plump arms as well!). I'm under the impression that she actually looks fatter than she was at 240 lbs - maybe because this time it's not any water weight but pure squishy fat! And I think this time she is gaining most in "pearish" areas - hips, thighs and belly.

Better still, at the moment she is packing all of her old clothes into vacuum bags. And by old, I mean those she can no longer fit into. She was saying for a long while that she keeps them for the time she loses weight. Now she says she'll keep them in this space-saving form for maybe 2 years or so, in a kind of "buffer zone", and if she never uses any of them during that time she'll finally throw them away. And I'm pretty sure that's exactly what's going to happen. Because while I'm not sure if my wife keeps gaining and gets significantly fatter than now (but I sure hope so!), I doubt she is ever going to get below 100 kilos (220 lbs) again. It's more likely that after these 2 years she'll be contemplating throwing out another batch of clothing, although the clothes she buys now are almost always stretchy so I think they can accumulate a good bit more pounds of her. She doesn't even buy normal jeans anymore (even the stretchy ones), just leggings and jeans-leggings. I'm just hoping that the bike riding and swimming is not going to result in any weight loss - just better health and appetite :D. Judging from the past experience, there is a good chance of that - she was always extra hungry after physical activity :).

Also, whenever I have a chance recently I make subtle hints at how I like her being big and bigger and show genuine extra admiration when I have a chance to see her naked. Taking advantage of the fact, that she reacts much better now to caressing of her fat bits, I caress all places such as love handles, rolls on both the belly and the back, her thighs, arms... Basically I do my best to how her how that extra fat makes me feel extra aroused on her. At the same time, she knows that it's just "extra" and that even if she decided to lose some that wouldn't result in a negative reaction. But I think she's slowly getting used to that "extra" on my part and most of the time she simply doesn't want it to disappear. 

No significant news in the weight department - my wife still has a nice appetite, still eats larger dinners than me and I do my best for these dinners to have plenty of calories for her to store in her lovely squishy parts... But I have a kind of update on a side note. Probably won't be of much interest to many, but it's a little kinky and it's a huge thing for me, so I figured I might share.

Anyway, as some of you guys might have noticed or heard from me, I have a second fetish and this is hair. By which I mean the kind of hair that is used in haircuts. And I'm kind of crazy about short hair in platinum blonde or burgundy red. And I am always damn thrilled when I have a say in what my wife does to her hair. Well, truth be told, I love having a say in all aspects of her looks, but not in a "ordering" sort of way. More like "I'd love to see you in this or that on some day". I guess if a shrink zoomed on my brain they'd probably say I like playing with my wife's looks like with a doll. Weird, huh? Well, but it gives me a lot of fun and my wife knows that so she often indulges me a little, asks my opinion or lets me select either a piece of clothing or her makeup for a given day.

And here's the big thing. In order to motivate me with regard of a certain job qualification issue, she said that once I obtain... well, something that I would call a sort of job certificate, she'll let me choose three haircuts+colors for her, which she will wear for a while. Later she added that on the day of each such "makeover" I will be also permitted to choose her makeup. It's going to be a tough challenge getting that thing, but the reward is like the stuff my dreams are made of... But next to the opportunity of choosing her looks what I like almost as much is the lone fact that she made an offer like that!

Obviously I've been having and will continue having a lot of fun devising those three looks for the next dozen or so months (because it's unlikely I get this certificate earlier - it involces a lot of learning and practice and the exam is rather difficult too). If any of you is interested, I can share my ideas - just PM me or ask here, but I perfectly understand that for must guys such stuff is not that exciting, or even plain boring :D.

Things are still going on the similar route - big dinners, desserts, occasional large supper - definitely not a weight loss pattern :D. We started riding bikes since the weather got warmer and I can already tell you her appetite skyrockets after even a short bike trip!

Plus, I told her that I like how her butt got rounder and more protruding recently, that it looks hot, sexy, lovely and what not. I was wondering about her reaction, whether she won't get defensive or embarrassed or something, but no! Actually, she seems being ok with a bigger butt! Well, it seems that she meant it recently when she said it's only her thighs that she's not happy with.

Plus, later we had another talk, sorta more health related, and she said she is done trying to lose weight and prefers taking the "fat but healthy" approach - sticking to least processed food and being more active - bike, swimming pool and so on. She also said that while she thought earlier she has to lose weight before she gets pregnant, now she says she'd rather just try to maintain her current weight in such situation - just by eating as usual and not for two. Honestly, I think that once she actually gets pregnant her appetite will be such that she won't be able to stick to that plan, but the important thing is she won't be losing any weight before pregnancy :D. Now I just wonder what those new meds are going to cause... The visit is in a week. The best scenario would be hormonal problems settled + appetite + gain :D. Anyhow, it is now confirmed that she is 104 kilos (228 lbs). She was 3 pounds heavier after easter, but that was just because of how much we ate then (visiting first her parents and then mine... and lots of food everywhere).

Plus, now I openly squeeze and play with her belly, compliment it and say how I love it on her and she's totally cool with it. I have no idea how big she is going to get, but now I'm pretty sure she's never going to go below 100 kilos (220 lbs) again :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the appointment went well. The doc lady told not a single negative thing about my wife's weight - she actually reacted positive to her figure type because she said it's another thing that rules out any Cushing-related stuff (when you're really thick in mid-section and with rather skinny legs and arms). Other than that, wife got her last med regime continued and received that another medicine I mentioned, the one that might cause weight gain. The doc told her something along the lines of "it's not certain, and some women even lose weight when on that med in that dose, but basically if you want to go that road of treatment you might end up gaining some weight". And wife is ok with it. Doc said nothing about losing weight, which is another good thing, just told my wife that if she wants to manage this gain she might want to be more active and eat accordingly. Basically, my wife is very satisfied after this visit. At first she said she has to "cut on portions" in light of taking that new med, but on the same day she ate quite a lot and yesterday, despite starting the day with telling me a need to make a tiny dinner, later (like, 3 hours later) she totally changed her mind. Basically, first she told me to make some lean pasta, 75 g of pasta itself (per person) and nothing too fat. And then when I offered making a risotto instead, she told me i should use half of what was left (140 g per person!) and that I could use mascarpone and olive oil. And I did. I think the end result was worth at least 1000 kcal...

Plus, on the day of the visit, just after the visit actually, she wanted to go the bakery/pastry shop and she had a rather large apple pie. And then later a slice of pizza. Basically, if that's how things are going to be, with those new meds I expect her to get a good bit softer by the end of this year... And the best part about it is that she'll be feeling better! Plus, the new meds brings us closer to the pregnancy topic... and this is also not going to end in her weight getting any smaller.

Especially with her attitude. She told me she read that with her condition she could probably lose weight, but it would require too much effort put in diets and heavy exercising. Perhaps she would go on a diet now if the doc told her that's necessary in order to regulate things or to get pregnant, but since it's not...

Damn. Having a happy 300 lbs wife seems more and more plausible :D 

She told me today she has a hard time enduring until dinner without a snack of some sort. The funny thing is prior to treatment she used to have pangs of hunger resulting from low sugar in the past between breakfast and dinner and while it made her starving to the point of being angry, she usually managed not to snack. And she says the hunger she has now does not make her angry, but she finds it hard to resist. Still, those snacks are usually nothing big, an apple or a pear, sometimes a couple crisps or a cookie, but who knows, maybe it can develop ;).

Other than that, it seems that for now her weight is rather stagnant, maybe with minimal upward tendency, if any - with spring in full we eat more veggies so the calorie intake went down a little and while the above mentioned snacks add some to the mix, I'm not sure what the balance is. The best thing is that now that she knows it's not her weight that is to blame for her hormonal problems, she really has not motivation to lose it, which allowed me to become, let's say, more vocally appreciative about her size, and basically now I can say stuff like "I hope you don't plan on losing weight because I'd miss that big booty" or "I'm glad you have appetite, because that means that lovely pair of boobies is not going to get any smaller" and she not only is ok with it, but often plays along and the only thing she mentions is that she'd love to improve her thighs a bit and I'm gently pushing her in the direction of only wanting to make them firmer, not smaller. Like I said before, it seems that she accepted the fact that she will never leave the 100+ kilos club and while she is still a bit apprehensive about going back to her top weight, I think if the weight keeps creeping up slowly and she'll feel no negative effect of it (which I think some biking and swimming might help with too), she'll be fine with it, especially with some positive reinforcement ;). I'd love her to get bigger, I really would, but the lone fact of her being ok with ther current size and not wanting to get smaller is such a big treat that I'm more than satisfied with the state of affairs :D

That appetite is starting to show :). You see, during the first two weeks of April we had at least three pizza late dinners, so after the last one she said she won't  be having pizza until May. And today she said she had been thinking about pizza since she had woken up and asked me if I'll order a pizza for late dinner today... All of that with a smile of a little girl who just did something bad ;). Plus, lunches have become a habit and although they're pretty small, they don't translate to smaller breakfast or dinner so it's basically extra 200-400 calories per day :D. I can't wait for holidays and going to the seaside... I'm going to spoil her badly there :D.

Oh, and another positive side effect of her news meds is her libido which is back to her pleasant normal... Which is even better because she's always hungry after sex and even if it's late and she doesn't want to raid the fridge then on the next day she usually has a craving for something bigger :D. Is there anything better than a fat horny woman? I don't think so :)

53 minutes ago, lostonline040 said:

i think the obvious answer is a fatter, hornier woman :D

speaking of which, i need to make an update to my thread but suffice to say i think our wives are both on the same path: Fat and happy!

I'm looking forward to that update!

As we speak, three medium sized thick dough pizzas are on the way. Granted, half of that is supposed to be mine, but I can sacrifice myself for the greater good :D And choose the smaller pieces ;)

I'm probably boring you to death already, but I still can't get enough smiley faces from how things are recently. So, here's some little vignettes:

One day, when some dieting ad pops up in TV, first she criticizes it for being stupid and constantly showing people smaller even than she is as if they should be ashamed of existing and then say she could probably lose weight if she set her mind to it but it would be boring and annoying so she's not going to try.

Next day while flipping channels in TV some show pops up where they talk that if you make a single diet "sin" like eating a piece of cake you should just be ok with it and move on instead of dropping healthy eating altogether and that it's ok to have a "sin" like that three times a month. Hearing that, she asks me "do you think I could apply that by having 2 pizzas for supper 3 times a month?"

And then we have joyful unprotected sex (yup, we're working on the P word) with her doing the cowgirl, her big butt bouncing on my thighs with me holding her in place by her belly rolls and she not only doesn't protest but seems to get more excited when I squeeze.

And today in the morning I bring a bag of Cheetos and a litre of icecream home and I see a happy smile of hers.

Plus all these times when she says "I'm so hungry" although it is less than 2 hours after the previous meal. These meds are mentioned are defintiely boosting her appetite. In most cases she manages to have enough willpower not to snack, but sometimes she doesn't and even when she does this usually mean that she'll eat extra once the next meal comes.

I see one big fat mom on the horizon :D. Provided that thing's stay this good, that is!

Guest An Optimist

I'm probably boring you to death already, but I still can't get enough smiley faces from how things are recently. So, here's some little vignettes:

One day, when some dieting ad pops up in TV, first she criticizes it for being stupid and constantly showing people smaller even than she is as if they should be ashamed of existing and then say she could probably lose weight if she set her mind to it but it would be boring and annoying so she's not going to try.

Next day while flipping channels in TV some show pops up where they talk that if you make a single diet "sin" like eating a piece of cake you should just be ok with it and move on instead of dropping healthy eating altogether and that it's ok to have a "sin" like that three times a month. Hearing that, she asks me "do you think I could apply that by having 2 pizzas for supper 3 times a month?"

And then we have joyful unprotected sex (yup, we're working on the P word) with her doing the cowgirl, her big butt bouncing on my thighs with me holding her in place by her belly rolls and she not only doesn't protest but seems to get more excited when I squeeze.

And today in the morning I bring a bag of Cheetos and a litre of icecream home and I see a happy smile of hers.

Plus all these times when she says "I'm so hungry" although it is less than 2 hours after the previous meal. These meds are mentioned are defintiely boosting her appetite. In most cases she manages to have enough willpower not to snack, but sometimes she doesn't and even when she does this usually mean that she'll eat extra once the next meal comes.

I see one big fat mom on the horizon :D. Provided that thing's stay this good, that is!

Hate to be a killjoy, but she's getting up to the territory where fat acts as a 'natural' contraceptive drug. 

Hate to be a killjoy, but she's getting up to the territory where fat acts as a 'natural' contraceptive drug. 

Funny that you mention that. Now is actually the first time in years that she's actually likely to ovulate. Not thanks to fat, of course, but the problem is, everytime she went to a gynaecologist (or sometimes even gyn-endo) with her ovulation issues she heard "lose weight, that'll fix it" or she heard that she must have PCOS. Nevermind there wasn't a single cyst there. She lost a good bit and her periods were still missing. Now, recently we went to  a proper endocrinologist and she got meds for lowering androgen production in her adrenals, which have seemingly been working overtime since she was 8 or 9 and were actualy the probable reason or at least a significant contributing factor to her getting fat in adolescence in the first place. So, one cheap pill a day with little to none side effects and... Et voila! Libido problems - gone. Fertility - most likely back. Acne, oily hair and a bit of unwanted hair - gone. Fat - still there! :D

Fat is not a natural contraceptive. Fat is an endocrine organ the functioning of which depends heavily on the condition of the whole endocrine system. In certain conditions it can have a contraceptive effect indeed, because fat increases estrogen production - but, increased estrogen production means that, in normal conditions, you produce more of the thing called SHBG which binds and neutralizes that estrogen, so yeah, you have extra estrogen but most of it is inactive and has not effect on fertility. Problems start, when a woman 1) has little of that SHBG for some reason or 2) she has too many androgens for some reason, because 1) is self-explanatory in light of the above and 2) fat is able to convert androgens to estrogen. Which is why guys get moobs and why I love fat on women but don't like it that much on myself.

Hell, after the last 4 years I probably know more about the functioning of the female endocrine system than some GPs.

Plus, after we get two (or maybe three) kids, that fat = contraceptive effect would actually be useful if it existed. Ejecting spoils the fun a bit, and so does gum (and these are opinions of both me and her, to be clear), and my lady can't bear contraceptive pills - the migraines, depressive moods and loss of libido make it a total no-no to her.

Guest An Optimist

Funny that you mention that. Now is actually the first time in years that she's actually likely to ovulate. Not thanks to fat, of course, but the problem is, everytime she went to a gynaecologist (or sometimes even gyn-endo) with her ovulation issues she heard "lose weight, that'll fix it" or she heard that she must have PCOS. Nevermind there wasn't a single cyst there. She lost a good bit and her periods were still missing. Now, recently we went to  a proper endocrinologist and she got meds for lowering androgen production in her adrenals, which have seemingly been working overtime since she was 8 or 9 and were actualy the probable reason or at least a significant contributing factor to her getting fat in adolescence in the first place. So, one cheap pill a day with little to none side effects and... Et voila! Libido problems - gone. Fertility - most likely back. Acne, oily hair and a bit of unwanted hair - gone. Fat - still there! :D

Fat is not a natural contraceptive. Fat is an endocrine organ the functioning of which depends heavily on the condition of the whole endocrine system. In certain conditions it can have a contraceptive effect indeed, because fat increases estrogen production - but, increased estrogen production means that, in normal conditions, you produce more of the thing called SHBG which binds and neutralizes that estrogen, so yeah, you have extra estrogen but most of it is inactive and has not effect on fertility. Problems start, when a woman 1) has little of that SHBG for some reason or 2) she has too many androgens for some reason, because 1) is self-explanatory in light of the above and 2) fat is able to convert androgens to estrogen. Which is why guys get moobs and why I love fat on women but don't like it that much on myself.

Hell, after the last 4 years I probably know more about the functioning of the female endocrine system than some GPs.

Plus, after we get two (or maybe three) kids, that fat = contraceptive effect would actually be useful if it existed. Ejecting spoils the fun a bit, and so does gum (and these are opinions of both me and her, to be clear), and my lady can't bear contraceptive pills - the migraines, depressive moods and loss of libido make it a total no-no to her.

We'll see.

Anyway, why would androgens make her fat? 

We'll see.

Anyway, why would androgens make her fat? 

Excess androgens mess up the sex hormone proportions and are converted to excess estrogen, which promotes fat storage and stops ovulation by not allowing the second part of the menstrual cycle where progesterone is produced to start properly, and resulting low progesterone levels do not help plus since progesterone is anti-inflammatory, lack thereof causes increased inflammation, which, paired with increased insulin resistance (which can be caused by excess cortisol that also resutls from overactive adrenals, and also by the thing mention in the next sentence) that causes excess insulin which is pro-inflammatory, can cause stuff like autoimmune thyroiditis (which happened in case of my wife) resulting in thyroid defciency. Plus, they have anabolic properties and increase visceral fat storage which, in turn, messes up metabolism, also by increasing insulin resistance. Oh, yeah, and visceral fat increases cortisol production, which also messes things further. Google stuff like premature adrenarche, late-onset congenital adrenal hyperplasia... Shit, basically devote 100+ hours to it like I did.

In short, this is fucking complicated and the whole mechanism is so damn interrelated that it would embarass a Swiss watch. Fuckup at one point can fuck of 3 different points and these points can sometimes mask one another while leading to symptoms attributed to some 4th point which, suprisingly, is not messed up. But symptoms are the same. And if you treat the fourth point instead of the other three, instead of helping you just add to the messup. Basically that's what gyns did when they prescribed BC pills to my wife, which were supposed to regulate stuff and instead they just added migraines, depression and risk of blood clots to the mix. And all of that because fuckers thought that if my gal is fat, she must have low SHBG, but none of them ordered a blood test to confirm it. In the end, we had it done at at our own expense in a lab and the results were in perfectly normal range. You know why that last doc we went to was different? Because he was scientifically active. Up-to-date with modern medical knowledge, reading and publishing medical studies and so on... And when he explained things, he was often referring to the same scientific studies that I read abstracts and summaries of. Shit, he was two times more expensive that any of the previous ones and prior to the visit he ordered A LOT of expensive blood tests to have the whole image, but it was worth it. Funny thing is, we offered to pay for any tests necessary when talking to previous docs, but they always said they're UNNECESSARY. So they ordered two or so and based everything upon them while I already knew that doing these two only is inconclusive - some studies I read stated that almost explicitly. But any attempts of conversation my part were met with the attitude "you're not a doctor, what the fuck can you know?". The irony.

ps. Sorry for the wall-of-text rant, for some reason I always get annoyed when I remind myself what obstacles my gal had to go through to finally obtain something that deserves the word diagnosis.

• 2 weeks later...

Another pizza today. Plus, she recently told me that she feels a lot hungrier after starting the last meds. And then she said "that's probably why people gain on it, it'll be a miracle if I manage to stay the current weight on it... I don't even dream of losing anything." Still, she doesn't complain the tiniest bit about those meds because she feels much better on them. She sometimes tricks me into offering her food. Like today with that pizza. She was constantly talking about it so I asked "so you want a pizza?" She was like "no, I'm just saying I like it." And then when I told her I'm ordering pizza for supper, she just said "Great! I love you!" Please keep your fingers crossed for her balooning up nicely :D 150 kilos for her 30th b-day would be a dream but it's not really plausible ;).

Everything has its pros and cons and it turns out that together with ovulation my wife got back a sad pre-menstrual period of self-hate. For 4 days I've been listening to her calling herself all possible names, all of them related to her size. She felt "fat and ugly" and started talking about having to go on a diet, etc. Terrible, right? Well, not entirely, as it turns out...

On the first day she went all "I'm fat and ugly".

On the second day, after further "fat'n'ugly" rants she wanted a pizza for supper. While eating it, she mentioned that even on a diet she'll be having a pizza at least twice a month, because she "can't live without it". She asked me what I think about her contacting a dietetician. I told her it's ok if she feels that's necessary. She asked if its sensible, so I told her that if she's not sure it's better to wait until her "bad days" are over. She said she is pretty sure that she'd want it even after the bad days, so I told her to do it.

On the third day she mailed a dietetician she found online. Again the day was full of self-deprecating. In the evening she thanked me for not discouraging her despite wanting something totally  different. I said I won't ever suggest her to lose weight as long as health issues don't make it necessary, but I will also never tell her not to try if she feels like trying to lose some. Like sometime in the past, she said that if she gets "too thin for me" she can always grow it all back. I said it's not like she'd suddenly stop being attractive to me, because I remember her looking hot 50 lbs earlier. She said then she doesn't want to get slimmer than that for sure, because she is not "built for that". 

On the fourth day in the afternoon she told me the dietetician replied that she is on vacation and asked her to mail her 2 weeks later. In the evening she said, in a joking tone, "even a dietetician doesn't want to handle me, so I guess I'm never going to be slimmer again" and then in the evening she wanted a pizza again. After she ate it, she said "I can't stop craving pizza, dieteticians ignore me, we're going on holidays soon and we're planning for me to get pregnant, possibly twice... None of this sounds like me being able to stay this size for much longer - I will get fat, probably even too fat for you." I said that it's impossible for her to get too fat for me and she was very happy when I said that.

Today is the 5th day and there's no sign of her cutting on eating and no sign of coming back to the diet plan. She just said that maybe she had enough pizzas for this month and that I should stop her if she wants another. But she knows well that I won't stop her if it happens ;). The scenario is always the same. She will ask me with little girl's look "do you think I can have one more pizza this month?" and I'll say yes and then she'll want me to order a big one :D.

Oh, right, and tomorrow for dinner I'm supposed to cook a big bowl of pasta with thick, creamy cheese sauce.

I gotta admit though, on the 3rd day I was pretty sure she'd go along this whole diet route and I was ready for it. I wonder if she'd actually go to that dietetician if she replied she's available? I guess we'll never know. That is, unless my wife will actually mail that dietetician gal in those 2 weeks... But I doubt that, judging from how easily she found an excuse this time, despite being in self-hate mode ;).

• scissortooth changed the title to a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)