a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)

scissortooth

Well guys, I've concluded my previous topic with the situation that my wife went on meds and and started a diet to lose weight and I had to adapt. And I sort of did. But the situation now is interesting to say the least.

So, you need to know that since early puberty she had hormonal issues. Nothing major, but enough tio cause irregular periods, mood swings and tendency to gain. Also, it turned out that all of this was caused by the fact that she has a sort of inborn insulin resistance tendency - which, next to screwing up your hormones and making your immune system a bit twitchy, basically holds you from the very beginning in a pre-diabetic state. Her dad seems to have the same thing - he's been big all his life but despite having prediabetic symptoms for decades, he never progressed to T2D (type II diabetes). Maybe it's luck or maybe having that condition sort of messes you up a little but protects you against getting totally diabetically fucked up. No idea. But being finally diagnosed with this, my wife was put on meds that treat pre-diabetes and are also used in T2D. They were supposed to make her lose weight, put her hormones in check and get rid of any signs of dyslipidemia. Well, they sort of worked. She lost 6 kilos (13-14lbs) in a month and a half but after she did, the loss stopped and while has does not have carb cravings anymore, she's hungry a lot! And with her hormones getting regulated she now has a much larger appetite for sex too! And gone are the insecurities and self-consciousness. She lets me play with her belly now as much as I like and she finally not only accepts it but likes it! And we went from having sex twice/thrice a month to having it almost everyday! Funny thing is she lost a good bit of weight but unless I miss something, her body did not change a bit. I mean, I think her belly circumference is smaller but the rolls are the same! I think the meds made her lose that most unhealthy visceral fat, which would explain the thing with the belly, while leaving the squishier parts on the outside. For example, I'm pretty sure she did not lose a bit from her butt, thigs or boobs. It's like she only lost "bad" fat and water that made her feel swollen at times. Her face, while still plump and round, is less "poofy", so to say. She didn't have her blood tests made to see the results of treatment but so maby things changed that I'm pretty sure the treatment is working.

I was basically ready for a major weight loss and diet on her part - diabetic stuff is no joke and if those things were necessary to have her stay healthy - so be it. I was a little anxious about her losing weight so fast at first and so was she - she didn't want to end up looking "deflated". But in the end it turns out that since she is now feeling so well she has no big desire to lose anymore. She now is as 222 lbs and while she cuts off "white" carbs and sweets off, to play it safe with sugar levels, she does eat more. I hope the blood tests turn out fine and I'll be able to have both fat and healthy wife, but if they still turn out not satisfactory enough and she decides to go back to losing - I'm on the wagon. A quite big part of me would love the scenario where she would stay healthy and keep gaining only the good bits, but I'm not sure if that's even plausible :P. What is plausible, however, is that she won't be losing any more weight if she doesn't fell that she has to. Especially now that she finally appreciates all the love that her rolls and other plump bits receive from me :D.

So, I guess I'm back, if anyone cares ;).

Awesome news! Well done sir for standing by her. Sorry, I can't say anything more elegant at this time as I'm very tired but I'm just trying to convey a high amount of positive vibes.

Thanks :). I was afraid I will have to re-wire myself totally seeing how quick that loss was going at first, but it turns out that I was overreacting :P I'm still prepared to do it, if need be, but I'm sure happy that for now it seems that it won't be necessary :).

Meanwhile, to vent a bit, I came back a week ago to writing this story the chapter of which I was publishing here a while ago. I'm trying to structure it a little so once I have the plot outline complete I'll probably move to providing the story skeleton with some narrative flesh.

Well, the "into" part is debatable :). It's sometimes hard for me to tell which of her diet talk is just talk and which is a serious plan. Basically she is now on two types of pills to regulate her period and when on first ones, she is quite horny, confident and seems to care only about staying in good health, and while on the other ones, she feels "fat and ugly", constantly plans some diets and has zero libido. Right now she's at 223 lbs and one one hand says that she wants to go below 220 lbs (100 kilos), but on the other she seems to want to keep me happy by staying as big as she is. Recently it's really heard for me to say which attitude of hers is "dominant" so to speak. I hope that blood tests will turn out ok because then she will lose one of motivations to keep losing.

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been a moment since I posted the last time here, but things haven't changed that much. She says her weight got stagnant at some point but I have no idea where exactly and if there hasn't been some upward movement, since last month she's been eating more than in previous two. And now with the Christmas season she said she is giving herself some loose time and she's been taking advantage of it... Cakes, snacking on cookies, quite a bit of white bread, plenty of cheese... I would be surprised if the tendency didn't turn around to gaining. Plus, I think she got used to me liking her belly. Last 2 weeks I've been falling asleep fondling her belly rolls and she has nothing against it - maybe even likes it. Plus, she was talking a lot about how she loves food and how she is tired of that diet. Things are looking pretty good for now, despite the fact the she might have dropped a bit below 220 lbs before :). I'm looking forward to 240 making a comeback and rounding up to 250 and that's gonna be my silent Xmas wish :D

Good to hear! Honestly this reminds me of my wife about 6-9 months ago -- the acceptance is almost palpable from the way they dress to the way they see themselves in a mirror

It's those moments that you really feel like, yes, my wife is accepting the fact that she's fat and that its okay.

Can't wait to hear more

Well, here's some more news then... One thing is that her current weight is... 215 lbs. Despite all the eating during Xmas and two weeks before it. Funny thing is that I can't say that any of her curves got smaller... Except for the belly, but not the soft belly fat but rather the one that was sitting beneath - visceral. It's like the pills she takes now (Metformin) burn all of her visceral fat while leaving the subcutaneous one intact - her breasts didn't shrink a bit and neither did her butt or hips or thighs. At first I thought it's my wishful thinking, but she confirmed it out of her own experience and out of the fact that she still wears the same size of dresses, skirts and pants, except for the fact that her belly does not bulge out. Now, I'd love her to be heavier but as long as all the best parts don't shrink and the "bad" fat goes away (which will probably translate to better blood/endocrine test results and makes her less likely to want to continue losing weight), I'm fine! Besides, there's another piece of news, and it's big, and it makes the healthy part of things even more important! Namely...

We're going to finally start working on having kids! We decided on that yesterday :). Which, unless we have twins, means two pregnancies, maybe in a row or with a short break. Now, I don't have to tell you guys that I have high hopes related to my lady getting squishier as a result of that and being a mommy... But the health of my wife and kids comes first so if it doesn't happen by itself it won't. Although I suppose that once my wife get's high on progesterone she might happily eat for two - but no junk food included - she's quite a foodee in the end. So please keep your fingers crossed for my ideal scenario of having a couple of healthy kids and a healthy and nicely post-pregnancy plumped up wife :D The good thing with pregnancy is that women tend to gain more subcutaneous fat rather than visceral and my wife's body is rarely in mood for losing the former :D

Funny situation. Recently we've been as open with each other as ever and on the same evening she told me she would like to go down to 80 kilos (173 lbs) but immediately told me that if at any point she'd get "too slim" in my eyes I should tell her and she can easily make up for it. I said that what matters to me the most is at which weight she feels healthy and comfortable and that basically for me her optimal weight is the highest one at which she feels like that, that is, ok with health and ok with herself. And then I was puzzled because she said "well, technically I felt quite ok at 110 kilos (240 lbs)". I said nothing in response because I was not sure what to say. Still, that was the first time when I told her DIRECTLY how I feel about it and that, ideally, I'd love her to be at the highest weight that she finds comfortable - and she was totally ok with that. Not sure where this is going to go, but I really feel lighter after I got that in the open :)

I'm surprised noone commented on this great story.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

First of all, congratulations on your perfect relationship! It's definitely encouraging to hear how she's taking your preference. My wife doesn't know the "full package" about my preferences even though she knows I like bigger women. Still haven't told her about the weight gain aspect of it. Find it really hard to get that done.

Anyway - all the best for the future of your family man! :)

Big thanks for those wishes :).

She does react well to my preference, which doesn't mean she's going to cater to it entirely, but that's fair enough I think. She sort of knew about my preference from the very beginning but it's only recently that we started talking openly about it. Well, about many things actually - some things have changed recently and I can only tell you that body chemistry can make a big difference in how people react to certain things. Shit, I actually know more about female hormonal health now that an average female. In some cases maybe even more than an average female GP.

After a few more days and a lot of sincere conversation I seem to notice the biggest change that took place. She stopped seeing my "kinks" as something I "require" and which is a sort of nuisance that she needs to cater to, but instead she started perceiving them as various opportunities to turn me on. I'm almost puzzled by her attitude in recent weeks which is downright awesome. I think that a lot of it is caused by the fact that thanks to treatment (for her hormone problems) many things came back to normal, including her libido... Anyway, she basically told me that she's into doing anything with her looks that I find arousing or sexy as long as it doesn't cause any problems or definite inconvenience for her. Which includes her size. I'm not sure if it's my wishful thinking or an actual thing, but she often sounds as if she was considering going back to 240 lbs at some point. She always said she was feeling a bit too heavy then, but now she often says things like "that was probably because I gained too fast" (she did gain it fast, due to unmanaged underactive thyroid) or "I guess many things contributed to me feeling bad back then". I guess everything is going to depend on how she's going to feel in the coming months. We agreed that we're going to be more physically active because she's ok with having big thighs or butt but wants a bit more definition to both, so swimming and cycling is on the list. Once we were talking about visceral and subcutaneous fat and the consequences of having each of it (if you don't know, it's the former that causes most fat-related problems, the latter is actually even beneficial in many cases). I told her that healthy (although not necessarily low-calorie) diet and moderate exercise are the best and easy ways of getting rid of the visceral fat but the subcutaneous is rather stubborn. I commented then that it's actually good, because all the "girly" parts are basically made of the subcutaneous one. She asked me what's the way to shed it, if it's stubborn, and I told her, according to the facts, that usually some more intense exercises done regularly. When she heard that, she just said "Yeah, it doesn't sound like I'm going to be burning any of it anytime soon, I hate intensive exercising and you know I'm bad at being regular with any". We're already eating healthy (as in no junk food, no severely processed food and we try to select those products that have as little added sugars and chemicals as possible... but we're not cutting on calories. Actually, she's been telling me every evening for the last 7 days that she feels she ate too much for the supper, but then I offer a belly rub, she feels better and nothing changes :). One thing's for sure, my wife is never going to get slim or close to that as long as we're married :P

Nothing big happened meanwhile, but I think she eats more in recent days. She din't have helpings for a while and now she starts getting them again - one more dumpling or two, some extra mashed potatoes. Some occasional snacking also made a comeback - a piece of chocolate now and then, a slice of cheese... And during recent days it happens almost everyday in the evening, after supper, when we're in bed and preparing for sleep, that she says "I think I ate too much" and then I offer a belly rub. It's now, like, 7 days in a row (except one but that was due to blood tests next day). Also, I promised to take her to a nice restaurant for an evening dinner one day, which will definitely mean two dinners on the same day. Even better, that's something I promised her in exchange for her getting her hair cut in a way that I like. Hell, I can make trades like that everyday! I think that once we gets pregnant she will baloon up more than she expects... Earlier she wanted to lose weight for pregnancy, but now she says she's not sure if there's any point to lose beyond what she already lost since it's going to come back anyway probably. One more change is that some time ago she felt uncomfortable when I squeezed her belly during sex or fondled it a lot... Now she is totally ok with it and I fondle her rolls basically everyday when we fall asleep and she even smiles then. It's definitely the best period of our marriage to date - in all respects. We're getting along better than ever, all things are going well and now our sex life is getting even better than it was. I think I'm really going to love 2016.

• 1 month later...

Things continue developing interestingly... We have been going out more, mostly to cinema, and this is always accompanied by some big meal ate out. Plus, we found a new pizza delivery joint and seems like we'll be using its services at least once a while. Actually, she had pizza for dinner two days in a row, yesterday and day before. Add to it the fact that I'm again in charge of most dinners and she really likes me making some tasty but rather calorie dense food. Indian curries on butter, sour cream or coconut milk,  thai chicken with peanut butter or sesame paste, carbonara... Plus, she always has a coffee with a cookie or a bit of chocolate for dessert which stimulates her evening appetite... I'm pretty sure she got squishier again recently which would be no surprise considering the above. I already promised her to stuff her silly for the Valentine's day (with tiramisu and some nice dinner) and she actually looks forward to it. Not a single word about dieting has left her lips during the last month. 

But that's not all. I think we finally found the reason behind hernhormonal problems and the most likely meds for that cause increased appetite and tendency to store more fat... We're still before the appointment with the doc,  but it's the most likely course of events. Healthier AND fatter? Couldn't be better :-D

On a side note, she jokes more recently about her love for food and its consequences. Yesterday after that pizza when I told her that we should perhaps open our own pizza joint some day, she joked that we'd go bust because she'd eat everything before delivering it. I then said that I think even if she ate only a few we could manage, to which she said "yeah, and I'd slowly get so big you could fall into my fat like into a pool of jelly". I laughed and seeing that she added "I really hope that this idea doesn't turn you on". I said,  truthfully,  that my mind does not go that far. But then she asked "and how far does it go then?". I deflected that one by saying that right now my mind is focused on her next visit at hairdresser's. She wasn't upset or anything so I think things went a good way - she knows I have fantasies of her being bigger,  but that it's not extreme and that I don't want to push it into reality forcefully. Well, she read about the side effect of that medication i mentioned too,  so she knows that her chances of not gaining on it are rather... slim ;-). And recently when she contemplated whether to buy a smaller size of dress she finally dropped the idea,  despite saying earlier that with her last weight loss it should fit her. I think she knows she's not going to stsy under 100 kilos for long (who knows, maybe she already is over it,  but she hasn't weighed herself for a month or even two,  or at least she didnt tell me anything). And once she'll be on meds without fertility problems finally, we'll take a shot at getting her pregnant,  which won't make her any smaller :-D.

And today I'm making a dinner and then taking her to cinema in the evening... Sounds like it's going to be a very fattening day for my wife,  again :-D

Huh, half an hour after writing that I asked her where she wants to go before the movie for evening meal. She said that three times in a row (with a big evening meal) is too much and that we should just have a light one, a sandwich or something. Then I went to make dinner (pasta with cream and butter sauce plus dried tomatoes and dried ham) and before I finished she asked me what food joints are near the cinema. So... it's going to be three times in a row after all :D. Plus, she ate the dinner (which was by no means small) with great appetite and despite that I think she's going to take something quite big before the movie... And for a cherry on top, after the dinner she told me jokingly: "seems like you enjoy fattening your wife a lot. Definitely more than taking me to the pool for some swimming". I suppose I will take her to the pool once we have some spare time - she is always very hungry after that and it's not like she does heavy exercising there - just a couple of pool lengths at a recreational pace. Plus, if she overeats for too many days she does tend to get this feeling she is too lazy, so that should fix it ;). Especially if it's just once in 2 weeks or so :D

Awesome.

Yep, totally agree with taking her to the pool - a little exercise makes most people feel good about themselves!

This bit here:

"I then said that I think even if she ate only a few we could manage, to which she said "yeah, and I'd slowly get so big you could fall into my fat like into a pool of jelly". I laughed and seeing that she added "I really hope that this idea doesn't turn you on". I said,  truthfully,  that my mind does not go that far. But then she asked "and how far does it go then?". I deflected that"

Now that seems like a good opportunity. I know what it's like in those situations, have to be careful what you say and it's best not to think up anything on the spot. I reckon something like that will come up again though so try to have a plan for what to convey in that situation. You'll probably want her to buy into the idea more and if she doesn't know exactly what you think or where your limits are she might not be willing to do so.

But, you know her best and things are going very well by the sounds of it. Just have a little think about that type of situation and something that you could say maybe to add to the fun of it rather than deflecting it a second time. Hope you guys have a great evening though and thanks for the updates!

My pleasure :). The evening went well and while the late meal wasn't as big as I expected (8 pierogi with strawberries in buttter with sprinkled sugar), when we went to the cinema she asked me what we're taking to drink, I told her it's up to her and said if she wants no sugar we can have diet coke, but she chose normal sprite and drank a bit more than half of it so close to half litre. And when we came back we had some wild time in bedsheets ;). 

As for deflecting... The problem with her is that she sends mixed messages. One one hand she seems happy for me cooking for her and letting her eat more and providing occasions to do that,  but then she says about having to lose a bit on belly or thighs and stuff like that. The good thing is that as for what she does and not just says she is definitely doing more to gain than to lose. And I think right now she is the least willing to do something about losing ever,  probably because it's now almost sure that her hormonal problems are not caused by her extra pounds... Rather other way round. So I guess as long as she feels and is healthy she is not going to care that much about gaining. Which is another reason to go to that pool (I'm more partial to bicycling but it's too cold for that for now).

Well, nothing has changed for now :-). I thought she might realize she's overeating several days in a row but if she did, she certainly didn't get anxious because of that. Even better,  yesterday on V day a made her a nice creamy tiramisu dessert and she loved it... And then we made love,  and it took a while, because none of us wanted to let the other climax too fast ;-). Anyway, I first asked her to go reverse cowgirl so I could admire her big butt and then she turned around for classic cowgirl and I played with her belly a lot and watched it jiggle. When she noticed how that turns me on,  she said "seeing how you look like a kid who got a new set of Lego when I let you play with my belly like that,  I think we should do it more often." I wholeheartedly agreed! And today she couldn't decide whether she wants a big hotdog or pizza, so hotdog was today and pizza maybe will be tomorrow! And I didn't even had to tempt her - she is so eager herself! I don't know what changed inside her mind but it's awesome! :-D

And another pizza stuffed her belly full yesterday. Today was more moderate but it's obvious she is not limiting herself too much with food these days.

I made an interesting observation - she is playing The Sims 4 recently and it's the first time I noticed that her game "avatar" is not just a bit chubby, like the one she had when she played Sims 3, but downright fat! Bigger than she is, actually, especially in the butt, hips and boobs department. Well, I guess that it's just another confirmation that she came to terms with being fat - which is great :).

More delectable observations... She has quite a sweet tooth recently. Today she bought a new dress, quite a stretchy but tight fitting one and when she tried it on she commented "this should look nice no matter whether I lose weight or get fatter". Actually, she mentions getting fatter often, not in a positive context maybe, but in most cases not in a negative one either. And positive ones do happen sometimes,  as in "a couple more pizzas and maybe my cup size will go up again". It seems as if she just let it go,  as in, she enjoys food without too many limitations (just avoiding overprocessed food) and is willing to cope with whatever it does to her size, with getting bigger being much more probable :-D. Her belly is definitely a lot squishier now and judging from the measurements she did recently for the purposes of buying a new bra,  she is going back to measurements from the time when she was 100kg+. And damn, she basically lets me jiggle her belly when we have sex, even invites me to do it... I don't know what changed in her mind but I love it! :-)

I still have no idea about her current weight, but she was buying new clothes online recently so I got some measurements... And it seems they are similar to when she was 103 kilos, with the exception that she now is a cup size higher, which is never bad news :D. Funny thing, contrary to many other women, her breasts don't seem to shrink significantly when she loses weight... So whenever she comes back to some previous higher weight they are bigger.

There are no weight loss plans on the horizon. Only the pool, which will make her even more hungry and I plan to capitalize on that ;). When I make dinner she get's like 3/5 of what is made and haven't complained about it even a single time. 

Yesterday she told me to make her a smaller dinner and then mentioned something about having to lose "some chub" for the summer. I almost thought she's serious but today when the dinner time was coming she told me "I'm so hungry,  could you start making dinner earlier today?" I made a real big portion for her and she ate it without even feeling very full. I guess that thing yesterday had something to do with her lady days coming... She's always more self-conscious then.

Meanwhile, I ordered her a tight fitting black fake leather mini... Can't wait to see her wearing it, even if only at home :-). Although maybe she'll surprise me! 

• scissortooth changed the title to a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)