female yogs

sternfission

16 hours ago, Qedrian41 said:

They must not be working. Hannah is proper fluffy.

She definitely is! And with us nearing the Christmas season it could mean more sweets, the only problem is large baggie sweaters are becoming more common in her attire. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Unk0wn1 said:

Hey Schoolsupplies wanted to say thanks for single handily keeping this thread alive, there are those of us that really appreciate it! 

Anyway, do you think this is the biggest Hannah has got and do you think she'll keep gaining? 

Thanks! Glad people enjoy this thread! If it wasn’t for it I probably wouldn’t be on the site it the first place. I kind of picked it up as my responsibility after I discovered the dead thread. Geez I just realized how long I’ve been doing this.

On page 4 on the 1st of December I figured that was her at her biggest (the pics are from some earlier post) and if I’m being honest she will probably slim down as it has been the trend for awhile and I’ve seen the same happen to other members of the Yogs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Unk0wn1 said:

Mousei's weight has always fluctuated so not surprised by that, in a couple months she'll probably blow back up. On the other hand Hannah still has some seriously chunky arms and a bit of a belly going on! 

I mean you’re not wrong that is certainly the case around Christmas time, but it’s like taking two steps forward then one back. It doesn’t matter how long you go, you’ll keep going forward. So sure she may put on weight occasionally but I have a hard time believing at this point anything would be permanent and I’m generally a glass half full kind of person. 

As for Hannah she’s always a joy to see, only thing that bugs me is her camra angle makes it hard to get good pics.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...