Ayumi chan?

chiomob

IMO, she got tired of how creepy and one-track-minded this community is.

"You gained weight? cool!"

"You lost weight? Wow, ugly fucking bitch."

Perhaps, but she actually gave an explanation on her Tumblr. I don't feel like searching for the post, but it basically said that she was no longer comfortable being at the weight she was. That was her reason.

IMO, she got tired of how creepy and one-track-minded this community is.

"You gained weight? cool!"

"You lost weight? Wow, ugly fucking bitch."

That does pop up rather often. I doubt all of that is legit; I'm sure some of it is sarcastic, and I'm not excusing the legitimately shitty statements by the way. That shit sucks and even in terms of sarcasm it gets old.

But all in all, I think a lot of people wanted closure, like if she wanted to leave, she could have just posted "bye" here on Curvage. SO MANY ladies here have just vanished with no update.

Just as long as she's okay, I'm happy.

http://ayumichan46.tumblr.com/

Above is the link to her tumblr, although I'm not sure if I should really be posting this here. On page 2, she has some photos and it's pretty apparent that she's lost a lot of weight although she doesn't seem at all bitter about it. Still, I can't help but feel a bit offended that she never said goodbye to this community. Like another poster said, though, as long as she's happy.

Mods feel free to delete this if you're concerned about the creeps.