Nicole Thompson (Trophy Wife)

plussauvage

Trophy Wife

by plussauvage

CHAPTER ONE

“Actually if James would get off his…. tight butt and ask me out I would totally say yes.” Nicole told her friend Britney as she changed from tight jeans into tiny shorts in the girls locker room.

“Are you serious?” Questioned Britney. “He’s too goodie goodie.”

“Yes, but he’s sooooo cute.” Said Nicole.

“Actually…..I think Lissett’s trying to dig her claws in him.” Said Britney.

“Lissett! What the fuck?” Nicole angrily exclaimed. “That pasty assed bitch?”

Nicole Thompson was the hottest girl in high school. 18 years old, 5’6” 137 pounds, she looked like a prettier, more voluptuous version of the male fantasy high school prom queen or the classically beautiful teenage hot girl. With long dark brown hair well past her shoulders, big brown eyes, full pouty lips and perfect skin it wasn’t any wonder that with just one look she seemed to be able to get every and any guy to fall in love her instantaneously.

It wasn’t just her model perfect face however that made her such a knock out, but it was also…… and especially her body. She had the type of body that women envy, resent, love and hate…..and the kind that men daydream, drool and start wars over. She was soft but not at all chubby, delicate and petite yet not tiny, with sinful C-cup breasts, slim waist, wide curvy hips, and a big round tear drop ass with just enough jiggle in it that upon viewing it could make a priest question of which side of the confessional box he should be seated.

Being honest and blunt, Nicole just straight up had a big butt. Much bigger than you might expect from the typical American hottie, or from looking at her gorgeous face, yet it was oh so sweet, almost too perfect and too provocative for her own good, as most guys were incredibly intimated by her beauty and curves…. even as just a high school senior.

“Yep…she still thinks she can get any boy just by wiggling that tiny round ass of her’s…..I mean seriously..speaking of tight butts… DAYUM!” Answered Britney with a smile on her face.

“God Britney!” Said Nicole. “You sound like such a guy!”

“What? DAYUM!” Britney added with a laugh.

“Omigod, stop that!” Said Nicole, as she started giggling. “I’ve got a better ass than her! And I don’t even have to run…..10 miles a day or whatever she does.” She added smugly.

“Jezz…yeah Nicole, you got a J-lo butt, that’s totally different.” Britney said with a grin as she peered over at her friend’s shapely derrière.

“Shut up Britney!” Squeaked Nicole.

“Oh Nicole get over it, besides that kid is way to shy to ask you out, he had all of high school, and he never did so fuck him.” Said Britney. “I’m telling you, date college guys! James probably wouldn’t know what to do with those knockers.”

“James is a college guy! But omigod, I definitely want to start working out more once I graduate.” Said Nicole as she began to poke and investigate a slight softness in her mostly flat stomach. “I swear to God, carbs go straight to my boobs.” She added as she turned around facing her friend with her huge perfectly formed breasts on wonderful display in a tight low cut tank top that showed enough cleavage to make any high school boy fall on his face.

“Do you even work out at all now?” Britney replied with a little roll of her eyes and slight smirk on her lips.

“Oh shush your mouth Brit….I do so, what do you think were about to do right now?” Nicole countered.

“Come on, this is freaking high school P.E. class, and you skip it half the time. I keep telling you to come to yoga with me and the girls but you never do.” Said Britney who was secretly wanting to hang out with Nicole more, just for the sheer amount of hot guys she attracted.

“Yeah, I’ll go to yoga with you only if we go to that one next to the Cold Stone Creamy…..so we can like go there after….that place is sooooo good!” Nicole said with a girly giggle as she ran her fingers through her sexy, voluminous, long soft hair.

“Yeah, and just ruin the workout.” Brittany said under her breath.

“And I only skip gym cause there’s too many weirdos always like… staring at my ass!” Nicole said in an increasingly whinny tone.

“Haha whatever, you know you love it.” Said Britney as she eyed her friend’s tiny grey and black cotton short shorts. “Did you get those in intimates or the activewear section?” She asked sarcastically, as she eyed the surprisingly ample amount of skin Nicole had on display, especially in those shapely, smooth, tan thighs, which looked a little less toned than Britney remembered.

“Shut up!” Nicole blurted with a giggle as she flung her locker door closed. “They make my butt look good!” She added as she sashayed her way over to the restroom.

“See what I mean!” Said Britney with laugh, as she watched Nicole’s ass breezily bounce away. ‘God.’ She thought to herself. ‘I didn’t know it was possible for hips to move that way…no wonder all the guys like her, bitchiness and all.’

Nicole may have been world-class in the looks department, but she wasn’t exactly anything special in other areas. She was ditzy, not the brightest, and a real girly girl with not exactly the most likable personality in the world….despite the word ‘like’ coming out of her mouth…..like every other word. She was stuck-up, conceited, and well….lazy to be direct. I guess it wasn’t any wonder, growing up in the suburbs, an only child to fairly well off divorced parents, not to mention always being the prettiest one in the room, she was used to getting spoiled, and having everything she desired handed to her on a silver platter. As a result she had no clue what hard work was, so while moving on to college, she quickly learned that being a naturally flawless and perfect beauty did not make her exempt from the freshman 15.

Nicole could be very self indulgent at times, had a bit of an overactive sweet tooth, and a penchant for all things chocolate. Mix that with being constantly wined and dined by adoring male admirers, the excessive alcohol consumption and partying typical to college life, a diminishing teenage metabolism, and you have the perfect recipe for tipping the scales at 154 pounds by the springtime of her freshman year. The weight gain however, was gradual enough for most people not to take much notice, and it certainly didn’t detract from her beauty at all. If anything her expanding hips, and her incredible ass, which was just as deep as it was wide, only made her more of a head turner than she already was. She was the perfect, living, breathing, example of the line 'Hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave.' Bequeath it to perfect Nicole to only get hotter with a few extra pounds.

When I was reading the first entry I thought it was such a shame you skipped probably the best part of these classic-type weight gain stories, the first 20-40 pounds, but you pulled it back together well and are looking to create something pretty great. There has been a recent drought of good WG stories so it's nice to see something like this.

Also, not as a critique or anything, but is it just me or has it been that in the last few year there are an increasing amount of stories with lesbian love interests/relationships? Not that I'm complaining of course, but typically they aren't written particularly well or with any depth to be honest, with a few exceptions. Britney/Monica are giving off those vibes here.

Trophy Wife

by plussauvage

CHAPTER FIVE

Nicole wanted to be seduced, and devoured. She wanted Greg to be hungry for her and unafraid, she wanted him to make her feel as sexy as she felt. But often times they would just stare at each other in bed; it felt uncomfortable and Nicole didn’t know why. That was it really. After the bliss of the wedding and honeymoon it was back to reality. The problem was that it was not quite the reality Nicole had envisioned.

All that being said however, she had a very expensive and beautiful ring on her finger, and had a lovely 2 story house with a 3 car garage in a country club type neighborhood in the suburbs to call her own.  And call it her own she did. Nicole had a lot fun customizing the house, buying new furniture, having movers rearrange things, remodeling the kitchen and so on. She wasn’t very good with kids, and Greg’s ex had custody of their daughter Adysen most of the time anyway, but when she was around Nicole tried her best. She tried to have dinner’s planned for Greg when he got home from work, but a lot of the time she’d end up ordering in, or just going out to eat. She enjoyed playing the roll of wife, hosting parties for Greg’s friends and co-workers, and she drew pleasure from always’s being ‘the sexy one’, at least that was how her husband’s peers seemed to view her.

But even with all that, and along with her sexual frustrations with Greg, it wasn't long before she came to the realization that married life can be……well, rather boring. Sure, she had time to sleep in, go shopping whenever she wanted, even party with friends who were still in college, but even that just didn’t seem the same anymore. She made Greg buy her a little a kitten to keep her company, an expensive Persian fluff ball whom she named Chloe, and it seemed that she herself slowly began to harmonize her own lifestyle to that of a pampered housecat….creeping ever deeper into a lazy, self-indulgent rut, that wasn’t without detriment to her figure.

A little TV watching in the mid morning turned into a few hours a during the day, ordering a take out or a fast food lunch once or twice a week turned into several times a week, a glass of wine with her husband at night turned into a glass of wine by herself in the afternoon, and so on. If she wasn’t with friends, or at the mall, she found that grocery shopping was her only real ‘task’ of the day sometimes, and she began to indulge in even that. Buying calories she didn’t need in the forms of ice cream, decadent baked goods for her lazy and increasingly later morning breakfasts, giving into to her weakness for potato chips…. you get the picture. Couple that with her more frequent affinity for Starbucks’ high sugar, high dairy iced beverages and there wasn’t any confusion to the reasons why that after 6 months of marriage she had gained 19 pounds having gone from 194 all the way up to 213.

She had been trying to ignore the bathroom scale for the most part, too afraid of the number she might be confronted with, just the idea of being over the 200 mark in itself was more than enough of a reality check that she knew she had to face. Nicole’s way of facing it however, ended up being periods of binge eating to block out the truth, binges she tried hard to hide from her husband. The embarrassment she felt, often caused her to fast for short, or at least try to fast for short periods of time, but that would only result in ravenous hunger, and more binging later, it was a vicious cycle. She may have been able to hide her food orgies from her husband, but Greg did take notice of the amount of wine bottles in the recycle bin, and he certainly also noticed of the increasing size of her rear, and he began to get a little concerned.

Nicole had been lounging around the house all afternoon snaking on Lay’s and packaged cookies, watching TV just trying to pass the time before her husband came home. She had picked up teriyaki chicken for lunch on her way back from the grocery store, and told herself ‘that was healthy’ and she figured maybe she could break into the cookies and just have one or two without feeling guilty. Of course, after a few episodes of Desperate House Wives, she realized she had eaten almost half the cookies and the bag of potato chips was nearly empty.

Trying not to feel too remorseful, she decided to take a shower and slip into something more comfortable. She blow dried her beautiful soft hair, expertly put on a little makeup, and a touch of pale pink lipstick. Felling good and all primped up, she squeezed into a skimpy new and extremely soft little pajama outfit, that she was sure would drive Greg crazy. She was feeling amorous, and she wanted him to know it. Still with some time to kill, she tried desperately to ignore the Ben & Jerry’s peanut butter cup ice cream that was calling her name from the freezer, and decided to go with just a glass of Zinfandel and cigarette or two instead, the lesser of two evils in her mind………and maybe another cookie or two to go with it. 

“Did you not feel like getting dressed today or….” Greg questioned his wife after returning home from work. He gazed at Nicole dressed in just that camisole and cotton pajama shorts, and was torn between being disgusted with her apparent laziness, and extremely turned on by her incredibly sexy appearance.

“Excuse me?” Nicole said annoyed, as she poured herself a little more wine.

“Pajamas…. Nicole?” Asked Greg as he slowly took in the sight of swollen tan thighs, inflated ass, and soft looking, slightly protruding belly in that skimpy loungewear.

“Ummm no……actually I just got out of the shower.” Said Nicole as she turned towards him, giving him an up close showcase of her huge, beautiful breasts and more than ample cleavage exposed in that provocative top. “You see dear husband of mine, I went to the gym today.” That part about the gym was a total and complete lie, in reality Nicole hadn’t set foot in a gym since she said ‘I do’, but Nicole didn’t like her husbands tone, and she wanted to come up with something to make him feel a little guilty for using such unpleasant inflection.

“Oh….I’m sorry hunny.” He responded sheepishly. “I didn’t realize you were doing that, good for you!” He added.

“I sure you’ve probably noticed…i’ve gone up about a cup size since the wedding.” Nicole cooed a cute sexy voice as she slowly shimmied and jiggled closer to him. “It’s all these dinner parties… and you keep taking me out to eat all the time, I think it just goes straight to my boobs.” She added with a sexy beam as she took a healthy ‘sip’ of her wine.

“And what….. are you rewarding yourself with a post workout glass of wine?” Ask Greg, back to a more serious tone.

“Are you going to scold me about that? Nicole said cutely, yet defensively. “I’ve been good today, now i’m feeling naughty.” She added a little more seductively.

“I just want you to be happy.” Said Greg after a pause, as he tried to keep himself from getting too aroused. “Are you happy Nicole? Cause everything I do, the long hours…. is all for you, you know that right?”

“Oh…yes….I’m happy…….but you could make me happier…..” Nicole said as she put her wine down and started to kiss his neck.

“Not right now Nicole, I’m about to go to the gym myself.” Greg said as he put his bag down on the counter and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“Uh….God Greg, i’ve been waiting all day for you!” Nicole pleaded.

“Hey, you don’t know how demanding my job is, the gym is my release, I told you that.” Said Greg.

“Ya know……..Gregory…I can be your release too.” Nicole countered in a pouty sexy voice. “I thought we could go out for a romantic dinner…….or something…”

“We can do that too, but first gym, physical health is important, especially in my line of work.” Said Greg. “By the way how’s the quitting smoking going?”

“Ehh, you’re no fun, stop being so boring.” Said Nicole.

“Hey, if you’re bored maybe you should get a hobby, don’t blame me.” Said Greg. “I know you love fashion and stuff, maybe you can do something with that…..or I would ask you to workout with me but I guess you already did.”

“Ahhh yeah….not really what I’m in the mood for right now Greg.” Said Nicole, a little exacerbated.

“Anyway I gotta run and get changed. Love ya babe.” Said Greg as she gave her a peck on the cheek.

Greg was still extremely turned on by his wife, even if she was carrying ‘a few extra pounds,’ Nicole had that kind of transcendent beauty. He was a little annoyed however, at her seemingly lack of effort or motivation towards taking care of her body. I mean he was a cardiac surgeon for God’s sake, and he knew full well that Nicole wasn’t exactly being very kind to her heart, or lungs for that matter. He could see it and hear it in the way she breathed heavily after climbing the stairs to the bedroom, or just the way she moved around slowly and lethargically during the day. He was willing to overlook the smoking and some of her unhealthy eating habits, sometimes he even thought it was kind of cute and sexy, but he didn’t approve of the daily consumption of wine, and he wished she would just at least act like she was trying to be healthy.

She seemed to spend so much time taking care of and beautifying her hair, skin, and makeup, getting nails done, nice clothes and boots and whatnot, you’d think she’d put a little effort on her body…..if she was so into her appearance, right? At least Greg thought so….but whatever. He knew that any one of his peers would kill to have a wife as hot as his, so he learned to let things like this go for the most part.

Nicole rolled her eyes at her husband as he ran up the stairs to change. She felt so incredibly sexy right there at that moment, what was she missing, what the hell was wrong with Greg? Couldn’t he see that she was practically serving herself up on a platter waiting for him to fuck her, couldn’t he see that she needed sex, and was getting frustrated? Why the fuck was that dork still so timid? She felt like she was just oozing sexuality and femininity, she felt wonderfully curvy and voluptuous. Her lips, her eyelashes, her supple perfect skin, and her hair….her hair looked soft and long and gorgeous and she playfully caressed her delicate little finger through it in a way that her stupid husband should be longing to do, not her all..by…herself… It was a damn shame for a girl as young and beautiful and ripe for the taking as she was, for her to be intimately indicating her appetite for love, with no viewer.

She felt stupid….oh well, instead she would just fulfill her void with comfort food, and self-pity indulgence. She pored a little more wine into her glass, and suddenly felt her appetite begin rage. No way was she going to be able to wait for Greg to get back from the gym before dinner. She said ‘fuck it’ and reached for the carton of Ben & Jerry’s that had been calling her all afternoon, and plopped her ever widening ass back on the sofa.

Things continued on like that for Nicole as the months past. Greg seemed to be more and more driven by his career, and not by her, which made her sad. She felt like she was just another pretty object to him, just eye candy, a trophy wife, and she began to drown her frustrations more and more with food.

It had gotten so bad that by the time their one year anniversary came around, the 23 year old Nicole was tipping the scales at 227 pounds. That was a 33 pound gain since tasting her first morsel of wedding cake, 33 pounds in just one year, Nicole wouldn’t have believe it if you told her. And of course, Greg didn’t really make any objections, (if he even had any objections) known. I mean sure he knew his wife was definitely bigger than she was on their wedding day, and a part of him was appalled at how out of shape she had become, but he was still so focussed on being the best doctor he could be, and perhaps was a little afraid of confrontations with his ‘out-of-his-league’ wife, that he never really said anything. This almost frustrated Nicole even more. After all, once she found herself having trouble squeezing her thighs in size 18’s, and the idea of doing yoga again with Tara was becoming laughable, and she was finding herself unable to fall asleep without a bowl of ice cream first, she knew she had a bit of a problem.

It really was an unhealthy love hate relationship, almost like an addiction, that she had seemingly increasingly developed with food. She had been fighting hard to resist fattening treats, she had been trying to count calories, but most of the time she just couldn’t help herself. It was the same old constant cycle of depriving herself the best she could, and then fast food hopping, or gorging herself in private.

The most disturbing part for Nicole was that her weight had gotten so out of hand all during a time when she was really striving to watch what she ate. She couldn’t help but ask herself what would happen if she just gave in and let herself go. She still felt sexy, but her weight was something that at least she felt she should be able to talk about with her husband without feeling ashamed, but he still just seemed too preoccupied, and out of touch with the female brain, that she didn’t even try. 

All that being said, she looked great. I mean really great, beautiful, still every bit the knock out she had always been. Despite her inner torment and struggles, outwardly she exuded a radiant glow. Always up to date on fashion, (although it was a blow to her ego to have to shop at plus size stores from time to time) always keeping her hair as stylish a beautiful as ever, and still with that perfect skin, she continued to be able turn heads like she always could. After all she was ‘the hot wife’ even if her ass was getting big enough to need its own congressman.

Guest Plus44-44

Your writing is absolutely fantastic - You are one of my favorite authors with your content & style. Thanks for posting!

Nicole Thompson

by plussauvage

CHAPTER SEVEN

After voraciously consoling herself with an orgy of comfort food during the following days, (without of course, the knowledge of her judgmental husband) Nicole admitted to herself that, maybe she did need to a little more health conscious, maybe she was getting…a little too curvy…maybe that whole bed breaking incident, and the walk in the park, that was anything but….a walk in the park…was the wake up call she needed. She wanted to show Greg, that she could cut out the wine and cigarettes anytime she wanted. She certainly wasn’t going to give up alcohol long term or anything, but she could go a few weeks, no problem.

It was a tough pill to swallow but Nicole forced herself to buy some new sports bras and new workout clothes, albeit a couple sizes bigger than her old ones, and a few looser fitting tunics to try and hide her flaring hips and the outline of a deep set belly button and pudgy tummy.  No booze for one week, some form of exercise everyday, no eating after 8pm, no smoking, and water, drink lots of water, well……water with flavor drops….Nicole hated the taste of plain water. Anyway that was the plan, and then she’d continue from there.

She set rules for herself and she was determined to stick with them. After all, if she kept going the way she was going without doing anything about it, she feared she might get….really big. She signed up for an expensive and luxurious gym close to her house, and forced herself back in for the first time in….gosh….just over a year. She decided to try things on her own at first, wanting to avoid the embarrassment, and or accountability of having a personal trainer push her too much before she felt she was ready. First thing she did was find a treadmill in the corner against the back wall, preferring to start out slow, and not wanting anybody staring at her ass…….at least not yet.

She started out with just a slow walk, just to see how she felt after a few minutes. It really was, quite the sight, Nicole working out was always a very titillating show. Her thicker softer middle, and her even bigger ass packed snuggly in sexy yoga pants, her huge breasts just exploding out in front of her, and her almost nonexistent neckline topped by the prettiest face you’ve ever seen….to say that she looked sexy would have been a gross understatement.

In spite of all the weight she had put on in the last year, her face was still relatively slim looking, and was just as striking as it had ever been. Just with a bit of a disappearing jaw line, and an overall softer look….but still, with her mask perfectly made-up and her hair tied back beautifully in a French twist, she looked…. a little too pretty to be breaking a sweat.

As big and curvy as her bottom heavy hourglass shaped figure appeared….she was even more out of shape. After two minutes of walking slow, or shall I say, ‘jiggling’ slow, she was already getting winded. She tried to keep it up, but had to change the settings on the treadmill to it’s second slowest pace to make it to minute number 4, at which point she hit the stop button. She was flush in the face, her heart was beating hard, and she was struggling a bit to get enough air. She took a big drink of her grape flavored Propel, and placed her hands on her head to try and recover.

She decided she had to at least attempt the elliptical before she headed home, and found a nice lonely one off to the side. Still not wanting to draw attention to herself, she put it on an easy setting, found a TV show she liked, and got going. The other girls in the gym, made the machine look relatively simple, but Nicole found out pretty quick, that the elliptical is freaking hard! She could feel muscles burning that she didn’t even know she had, and even after slowing the pace, she decided, enough was enough….’best not to overdo it on the first day.’ She thought.

She rewarded herself at the Starbucks drive through on the way home, with a chocolate smoothie, instead of her favorite double chocolate chip frappuccino, but she was trying to be good, right? She felt proud of herself that night, like she had actually accomplished something. As it became closer to bedtime however, hunger pains, and the urge for a cigarette came on strong. She was especially bitchy towards Greg, who was doing nothing but trying to be supportive, and when she found she had trouble falling asleep, that unopened bottle of wine in pantry started calling her name.

It was like she was on autopilot, crawling out of bed and walking downstairs to the kitchen. Her plan was to get just a snack, after all she had worked out that day, she deserved it. When she saw her pack of her Camel menthol silvers on the computer desk however, she quickly lit one up without thinking what she was doing. Having realized that she broke her little pact, she decided she might as well pour herself a nice big glass of wine. After a glass of wine, she figured she might have another. After a second glass off wine she figured she’d eat something with it, and microwaved some leftover Chinese food and turned on some Netflix. By the time she crawled back into bed she had killed 2 thirds of the bottle of Merlot, polished of all of the take out leftovers, and had topped it off with a ‘sensibly sized’ bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

“Oh hunny you smell like smoke…..did you cave?” Greg asked as had awoken by sudden depression of Nicole’s weight on the mattress.

“Ah yeah….I just couldn’t sleep.” She answered sheepishly, as she cuddled up next to him.

“Wine too?” Greg asked, a little disappointed, but not surprised at his wife’s lack of will power, as he smelled the alcohol on her breath. “Oh…Nicole.” He sighed.

“Sushhh your mouth and kiss me.” Nicole cooed in a sexy yet tipsy manner that made Greg instantly hard. “I want you.” She added as she pressed herself against him.

He wrapped his arms around her and felt her rounded arms and her heavy voluptuousness. He investigated every inch of her softer, fuller, fleshier and more pronounced contours. She was so attractive, yet so blasphemous, yet so perfect. It felt so strangely sinful and wrong for him to be so turned on by his wife at her unhealthy, sloshed, tender, fragile, full-figured state of being. He felt like he was taking advantage of the hot drunk girl, but she was his wife……and she was oh so beautiful, yes still, despite everything, he couldn’t deny how unbelievably hot she looked and smelled and felt. She was definitely heavier and a little harder to maneuver, than she was at the beginning of their marriage, but afterwards, with Nicole wheezing and gasping for breath, he laid there amazed and dumbfounded…... just when he thought he had the power, trying to motivate his wife to get in shape, she does something like that. ‘Only Nicole could pull that off.’ He thought.

Angry at herself for the previous night’s lack of will power, but encouraged by her husband seeming renewed passion, Nicole was as determined as ever to have a good workout, but before she could do that, she had to get out of bed. Turned out that was the hardest part as every single little muscle in her pampered body hurt like hell, and was aching like crazy. But the idea of wearing a new outfit finally got her up, and she spent a little extra time on her appearance that late morning.

Dressed in a pair of very sexy black yoga pants with a thick, pale pink waist band at the top and a low cut, yet long and loose fitting black tank top, (one that would draw attention away from her hips and love handles, and focus it more on her huge mesmerizing breasts)  one look in mirror and she thought she looked pretty fucking amazing, all things considered. ‘Now just need to melt away some of this.’ She thought to herself as she squeezed a good little handful of belly fat, ‘and some of this’, she thought as she turned in front of her bathroom mirror and ran her hands over her sizable ‘badonkadonk’ butt. She raised her hand above her head and shook her pillow like, yet still perfectly tanned upper arms, noticing the way they quivered wildly with the slightest movement. ‘Oh God…I really do need to tighten up…since when did I get so jiggly?’ She thought to herself.

Despite her cushy tummy, overly well-endowed backside, and the fact that every single muscle felt inflamed all at once, Nicole was right to think she looked good. She looked sexy, voluptuous and bodacious, so much so that if she wasn’t going to the gym, you might think she could be arrested for indecent exposure, most due to the more than ample amour of cleavage she had on wonderful display. Although really, it wasn’t the clothes that were so provocative, it was just Nicole’s inordinately well-embellished body. She took a swig of propel and got right back on the treadmill. She may have a regressed a little, with the previous night’s midnight ‘snack’ but she was determined to get back on track…….day two….

She tried to keep a steady pace, but it wasn’t long before the screaming pain in her thighs and ass, became too much to bear. She stopped the incline after only 2 minutes this time, with her legs feeling like jello, (and looking like jello I might add, despite their shapeliness) and a bead of sweat trickling down her forehead. She felt exhausted and discouraged already. It was a sobering reminder why she despised exercise so much in the first place. He kept walking on a very slow, flat setting for another couple of minutes, before she was too bored and breathless to continue.

“Hey Nicole!” Said a voice as she stepped off the treadmill.

“Tara! Omigod (pant) how are you?” Nicole exclaimed, a little embarrassed that her friend was seeing her in the emphysematous state she was in.

“Oh just working out, ya know with my friend Cassey.” Said Tara in a nonchalant manner as she referenced the woman standing next to her. Cassey was a tall, pale skinned, strawberry blonde. She was very pretty and looked to be a little bit older, with perfect bangs, and an amazing full-figured body. She was in fact 5’10” tall and 175 pounds with incredible breasts, and flaring hips. She was much more big-boned and broader in the shoulders than Nicole, and looked to be in fairly decent physical shape, (at least compared to Nicole) but even so Nicole drew a little comfort from the fact that she wasn’t another skinny mini friend of Tara’s, and she wouldn’t have to feel like such a whale standing next to her. “Cassey, Nicole, Nicole, Cassey.” Tara added, introducing the two.

“Nice to meet you.” Said Nicole as she leaned against the back wall of the gym. Nicole noticed the fullness of Cassey's arms, and the way she was dressed in nothing but skin tight yoga pants and a not so conservative black sports bra. Her middle was completely exposed, and Nicole noticed that although her tummy was nice and flat, it was not toned, and in fact somewhat soft looking. Now it wasn’t like she had flab spilling out or anything, but Nicole was surprised and a little impressed, that a woman of Cassey’s body type was willing to proudly dress the way she was in such a public and superficial setting, and Nicole thought she looked beautiful. 

“Yeah, you too.” Said Cassey, as she looked Nicole over up and down.

“Tara was in my weeding.” Nicole said, who was quick to broadcast the fact that she was married, while not seeing any rings on the figures of these two ‘workout buddies’.

“Yeah we were in college together.” Said Tara to Cassey. “But been too long since i’ve seen you.” She added with a smile to Nicole. ‘Long enough for you to let yourself go even more……tisk, tisk Nicole, tisk tisk.’ Tara thought to herself as looked at her friends ridiculously curvy body.  After all Nicole was probably a good 15 pounds heavier than when she saw her last, only about 4 months ago.

“I know right.” Answered Nicole. “We definitely need to hang out more.” She added as she checked out Tara’s long, lanky body. The two friends had kind of lost touch after Nicole got married, and had gone their separate ways a bit. Nicole was ‘busy’ being a wife, and Tara had gotten more into her modeling. Tara had always been pretty, and on the skinnier side, but now, Nicole noticed that she looked smaller than ever, almost scary skinny, or maybe just ‘model’ skinny.

Tara explained that Cassey and her were represented by the most exclusive modeling agency in the city, and about how she was booking jobs left and right. She went all into how Cassey had really helped her career along, and how she may have seen Cassey before, on websites or catalogs for Nordstrom’s plus size clothing, and formally for Forever 21, among others. Nicole was a little intrigued by the fact that Cassey was a plus size model. I mean sure….. she was tall and on the bigger side, but it wasn’t like she was fat or anything, which was what Nicole had always pictured when she heard the term, ‘plus size’.

“How tall are you?” Cassey asked Nicole somewhat suddenly, taking her by surprise.

“Me? Oh…5’6” I guess.” Said Nicole. “Why?”

“Hmmmm, okay just wondering, I just have a client that’s looking to do some catalog test shoots, you look like you might fit the part.” Cassey said very matter-of-factly, with a businesslike inflection to her voice, and Tara looking at her a bit surprised.

“We better get our hour in if we’re gonna make that meeting.” Tara said to Cassey, butting in.

“Yeah you’re right.” Said Cassey. “Was nice to meet you Nicole.”

“Umm….likewise.” Said Nicole.

“Oh, you didn’t wanna get your work out on with us did you? Tara asked Nicole.

“Ummm no thanks, i’m done for the day.” Said Nicole, who was still pretty exhausted.

“Ok, but let’s hang out soon.” Said Tara. “Let me know if you’re free on Thursday, maybe we could get drinks.” She added as she stepped on the treadmill and quickly started jogging.

“Yes, definitely!” Said Nicole as she turned and slowly wiggled towards the ladies room. ‘Catalog test shoots……I look like I would fit the part?’ Nicole thought to herself. ‘I wonder what all that’s about? What is she saying i’m plus size? How dare she!’

Nicole Thompson

by plussauvage

CHAPTER NINE

Nicole was pissed at her husband, and they didn’t talk a lot during the next couple days. Greg had tried to apologize, but really he threw himself back into his work and did what he always did, which was just pretend that his problems with his hot wife would just fix themselves, just be thankful to have her and avoid her nonsensical feminine wrath. Nicole dealt with her frustrations with her marriage quite differently….. going out with friends, barhopping and getting shit-faced, and she had fallen off completely of the working out and getting in shape bandwagon.

She could feel herself getting more and more out of shape by the day, but she found it increasingly and disturbingly easier to tell herself she didn’t give a fuck…..after a trip to the tanning salon, a little makeup, some new clothes, a hair blow dry job, a blissful food coma, a few drinks or whatever the case may be. Truth be told she found herself falling ever deeper into her tendencies towards innately alluring repose and languid indolence, and the deeper she went, the more she began to enjoy luxuriating in her own deliciousness.

“I’m so glad you’ve decided to do it!” Tara said with enthusiasm, as she, Cassey and Nicole sat together at a trendy, modern bar.  “Do you think you……. might want to be a model?”

“No, no, not really, I’m just curious and it sounds fun.” Nicole said, trying to downplay the situation.

“Okay well you never know…there’ll be a lot of plus models there, you’ll see what it’s all about.” Cassey said as all 3 of the girls simultaneously took a shots of red headed sluts.

“Well….I’m excited.” Nicole said as she set her glass down and precariously placed her hand on  the increasingly chubbier paunch spilling over her tight blue jeans. “Still getting used to the whole ‘plus size’ category though.

“Oh get over it, you’re gorgeous, just own it…..be happy.” Said Cassey, as she looked over at Nicole’s thighs, which filled up those Levi’s almost beyond capacity, and made that poor little bar stool completely disappear.

“I love your attitude……” Nicole said as she turned her attention to her other drink…. her third Cosmopolitan of the night. 

“Well it takes practice, it didn’t come overnight.” Said Cassey as she adjusted her hair in her cell phone camera. 

“Don’t get me wrong, I love my curves….I do…. I’m just a little bigger than I’m used to being right now.” Nicole said as she shyly slid her hands along her hips.

“It’s soooo not about size, healthy is the new skinny….” Said Cassey as she put her phone away.

“I’ll drink to that!” Exclaimed Nicole as she raised her glass.

“Well your’e bout to get a whole new world opened up to you.” Said Tara, as she judgmentally watched Nicole take yet another ‘healthy’ sip of her calorie laden beverage.

“Lot’s of male models too……” Chimed Cassey in a suggestive tone.

“Mmmm… did I say I was excited?” Nicole said sensuously as she playfully puckered up her full, plump lips and downed the rest of her drink.

“And the truth comes out.” Tara said with a smirk.

“Comin' from the married girl.” Cassey said with giggle, in reference to Nicole.

“I’m married, but I’m not dead.” Nicole said defensively, as she puffed out her chest a little, putting her ever expanding knockers and deepening cleavage on perfect display for the bartender, as he…right on cue, slid her another drink with a twinkle in his eye. 

“You just wanna make Greg all jelly.” Tara said with a sassy tone, as she took a swig of mineral water from her purse.

“Omigod I don’t even wanna talk about him.” Nicole said with a dirty look. “God…I need to eat something….you guys wanna split some Nachos?”

“I’m good, I still feel bloated from dinner.” Said Tara as she rolled her eyes at Nicole. ‘What the hell is the matter with her does she just not get it at all…..or does she just flat out not care about her weight anymore?’ She asked herself as she stared at her friends bodacious, bulging contours.

“Cassey?” Nicole asked again, with a sexy, pouty look on her smokin’ hot face.

“I might have a little.” Cassey answered.  “But I don’t want to eat too much before Saturday, I have to say the size i’m at to fit just right into some of those outfits.”

“You guys suck…..oh well more for me!” Nicole exclaimed with a naughty grin, as she arched her back and pushed her butt back a little. A few ‘bros’ at the other end of the bar, unbeknownst to Nicole stood slack jawed at the steaminess of the display she was putting on before them. ‘God damn.’ One of them thought. ‘What I would give to come home to that every night.’

Cassey apparently had been modest about the idea of Nicole having her picture taken for a client, because when she arrived at the downtown location, she realized quickly that it was more like a red carpet model convention, rather than a simple test shoot. ‘That bitch! No wonder I had to fill out all those forms.’ She dumbly thought to herself as she entered the building. It was the real deal, casting directors from all over the country, bloggers, writers, fashion designers, a fully catered lounge with an open bar, what had she gotten herself in to? She saw models of all shapes and colors, some of the most beautiful men and women she had ever seen…. all in the same building, but even with all that….competition, Nicole stood out in the best of ways.

She got measured…which was quite a shock to her and a little embarrassing, being as the tape said 46-36-52, but she got over it quicker than she expected, as she was trying to embrace the whole ‘body positive’ vibe that was going on amongst the plus size crowd. She went through several outfit changes, slight hair and makeup changes, and posed for an array photographers……and she got noticed.

“Yeah…..well what are we looking for?” Byron, who was a casting director that frequently worked with the major modeling agencies, said to Lisa, who was one of the coordinators of the shoot. “Well-proportioned, beautiful skin, perfect face….” He added in a fast paced whisper.

“Well….yeah.” Said Lisa, as the two of them waited in the studio during a quick costume change.

“Right, and this girl has those things in spades.” Said Byron in his slight lisp, in reference to Nicole.

“She’s certainly captivating.” Said Lisa, as she and Byron continued their discussion/gossip of the days happenings, as people in their position do. “Don’t know that she really…. has the type of energy we’re looking for though.”

“Yeah it’s a shame she’s not in better shape, or I might be able to overlook the height thing.” Said Byron. “She has such a good look, and the camera loves her.” He added.

“She looked great in that outfit, kind of hid her hips a little.”

“I think she wears her weight really well.” Said Byron, as the photographers and lighting crew made their final adjustments.  “But yeah, she’s got an ass for days!”

“Alright let’s see how this one looks.” Lisa said under her breath as Nicole came out with her hair and makeup redone, wearing a casual yet elegant, sleeveless black and white form fitting dress.

“God, those lips! And her skin really is flawless!” Byron said in an exuberant whisper as he laid eyes on the stunning Nicole through a monitor screen.

It seemed she was creating a buzz throughout the building. Not many people in the industry had seen a girl with the ample proportions she had while still maintaing a striking classically beautiful look…..and ‘Who’s that girl?’ Seemed to be on the tip of everyones’s tongue.

“Woah! There she is i’ve got to get an interview with her.” Peter said to one of his colleagues in reference to Nicole who was standing out in the Lounge after her photo shoot. “See what her story is.” He added as he rushed towards her. Peter was one of the photographers who had been taking pictures of Nicole in the studio, and to say he was quite taken by her would be an understatement.

“Excuse me…Sorry to bother you…” The nice looking man said in a dashing British accent. “Yes it’s Peter by the way, I took your picture a few times, do you mind if get a quick interview with you for the blog?”

“Ohh…..gosh…are you serious?” Nicole said hesitantly as she took a breath and got off her feet.

“Absoultuely.” Said Peter with a charming smile on his face as he sat down beside her on a velvet loveseat in the corner of the lounge. ‘Oh my God, she’s even more beautiful up close.’ He thought to himself as he looked her over, taking in the sight of her incredible body packed snuggly into a tight, form fitting grey dress. The dress was sleeveless, but she was sadly covered up by a tiny and stylish black leather jacket.

“Well……okay.” Nicole nervously responded, a little surprised at his offer, based on the fact that she wasn’t really even a model.

“Please, I don’t bite….here, have a glass of champagne.” Peter said as he slickly grabbed two glasses of sparkling chardonnay as a caterer walked by.

“Guess….a girl just can’t say no to Champagne.” Nicole said as she flashed a slight smile and scooted her butt back into the chair.

“I like you already…..” Said Peter as he took in with his longing eyes, her seductive indulgent beauty once more. He thought she was absolutely stunning, after all…he didn’t become a photographer of plus size models by accident…..this was his dream job for a reason, and Nicole was his dream. “Okay, you ready then?”

“Okay.” Nicole said, as she looked to be warming up to the idea of an interview.

“Okay great…..Miss…..” Peter said, as he sought to get started.

“Mrs.” Said Nicole, correcting him as she held out her delicate little hand, flashing her wedding ring.

“Nicole….right?” Said Peter.

“Nicole Thompson.” She said as she bit her lower lip with a smirk on her face.  “Do I have to answer in interview…speak or something?”

Nicole Thompson

by plussauvage

“Just answer how ever feels natural.” Peter said calmly, trying to put her at ease as much as he could.  “So, Mrs. Nicole Thompson…apologies.” He added as he held out his phone to record audio. “How did you end up here…er…when was the first time modeling entered your mind?”

“Gosh, I have no idea….” Nicole answered with all seriousness, trying her best to sound professional. “When I was like a kid, I just thought I was adorable, and I always wanted to pose. I wanted to have other people look at my poses, and I wanted a bunch of photos taken of me. I know it sounds so vain, but it was really fun and I loved it.” She added with a bright smile.

Peter smiled. “So, since were here and everything…..you were approached by someone in the industry correct?” He asked, as he had heard Cassey (who he knew) mention something previously. 

“Correct.” Nicole answered, still not quite sure what to make of this guy Peter. Was he gay… was he straight? His accent was sexy, and he seemed to know a lot of people in the industry, and he certainly seemed to have an admiration for her to say the least, so she thought it was best to answer his questions as seriously and as well as she could.

“Did you know about Plus Size modeling?” He asked.

“I mean I hardly even knew that plus size modeling existed so I needed her to explain what that was…and it was really like confusing, especially for me because I was a cheerleader in high school for a bit, and always had a slim, trim body for the most part.” Nicole answered flirtatiously after a long pause. She started to understand something, she was in a highly concentrated area of extremely beautiful people, and even with her weight gain she was getting looks from men that most girls can only fantasize about. Perhaps she really was as sexy as she felt…she could certainly see it in her interviewer, and the only thing that gave her almost as much pleasure as her own loveliness is to see the effect that her beauty had upon men….and she gently ran her finger through her luxurious hair, as if to toy with him and say, ‘I am what you dream of.’

“…Ummmmm, ahhh…did you have misconceptions about plus size models?” Peter asked with genuine curiosity after getting completely lost in her incredible sexiness for a moment. “Because many people do.” He added.

“I guess, I always thought that plus size models were like you know, more….frumpy…. and I’m learning that…that just not the case.” Said Nicole.

“Tell me candidly, When you compare yourself to most other models, do you recognize that you’re more beautiful than they are?” Peter asked with a devilish smile.

“Ummmmm……the thing is, okay wow…” Nicole said ponderously, quite surprised by his straightforwardness, and a little tickled by his complement. “You have to understand, I am like the most modest person. But I will tell you any day, all day, I think I’m beautiful….and yes I know I’m not as………. skinny as I used to be, but I have always had curves, and I am getting more and more confident admitting that. I like the way I look.” She added as she struggled to cross her beautiful, smooth tan legs. Peter witnessed the way her luscious limbs were completely devoid of any tone, and were instead shaped into a soft appealing form by a natural fullness and hints of dimpled flesh in her more than ample upper thighs, which were becoming more exposed as her short dress rode up higher with each adjustment of her posture.  “And yes…I know I could probably lose a few pounds….” Nicole continued as she nervously looked down momentarily. “But I’m never going to be the person who  gets jealous of the way another girl looks…just because she might be a size 4 or whatever…. if that makes sense.”

“I understand. That’s a different sensation entirely. That’s resentment.” Peter said with an encouraging conviction.

“I will tell you that sometimes… I can’t believe I’m going to say this because this sounds so vain.” Nicole said with a cute little smile, as she got a little more comfortable and slipped her jacket off.

“Say it, say it, say it.” Peter pleaded eagerly, hanging on her every word. He was totally enthralled and fascinated by this creature that sat before him. She was just so damn sexy, and refreshing. From her exquisite looks, to the way she spoke, to the words that came out of her mouth, he thought he had died and gone to heaven. 

“Sometimes I look at myself…” Nicole said as she searched her brain. “Yesterday, I was going like out for brunch. I had my hair all wavy, because I diffuse it, because I love it like that.” 

“Certainly.” Said Peter with a nod of his head, as he lusted over the alluring fullness of her exposed upper arms, complete with pretty dimple at the elbow. 

“But yesterday, at the restaurant we were waiting for a table to open up, and I saw my reflection and… because I’ll look at other girls, and I’ll think, …she’s pretty …she’s cute, whatever. And I looked at my reflection in the mirror on the wall ya know, and I thought, oh, my God, I’m gorgeous.” Nicole said as he burst into a full on white smile. “I really did.”

“I adore you.” Peter said, in an almost worship-like manner.

“Yeah and I thought, Oh, my God. And I had smoky eyes, right… my hair was diffused, my makeup was on point. I had some lip gloss on. But I literally looked in the mirror and… I will tell you, though, I do have high standards, very high standards. You are either….., you’re pretty….you’re beautiful, or that’s it. If you’re neither of those, sorry, you’re not that cute. I’m not trying to be a bitch…. But I have high standards, and I hate to say that. I hate to say that.” Nicole said smugly.

“Why? It’s true.” Peter said agreeably.

“I know, but I feel like I sound so vain.” Nicole pouted.

“But you deserve to be vain.” Peter said reassuringly. “Conversely, those who are not particularly attractive, they’re the ones whom you’re supposed to call attractive.”

“It’s funny, because they are the ones who will strut around like they’re hot stuff.” Nicole said with a giggle.

“Isn’t that vulgar?” Peter said with a laugh.

“Yes. I think…. girl you do not look that good.” Nicole said conceitedly. “Last night I went out to eat downtown, I had just gotten there, and I kept seeing this group of guys all looking at me and talking about me. I thought, ‘Wait a minute. What is going on?’ Because one thing about downtown…. people will stare at you, and when you look at them, they don’t look away. They just keep staring at you. It makes me feel so uncomfortable. I know I’m a beautiful girl, but I thought…..ohmigod, is there something on my face? What’s going on? They kept talking about me, and this guy finally stops me. He grabs my hand and says, ‘I just want to let you know, you are honestly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.’ And my face went bright red immediately. I said, ‘Thank you so much.’ That was genuine. It wasn’t, ‘Hey, girl, you’re fucking hot.”

“Do you get that?” Asked Peter, even more infatuated with Nicole.

“Are you kidding me? All the time. Whenever i’m in the city. Guys are so unbelievable here. I have never dealt with this. I’m used to the suburbs still…..”

“By the way I have to ask, and forgive me if this is too much but I mean it with the upmost admiration.” Peter said.

“Yes?” Nicole asked curiously.

“You looked absolutely stunning in that swim dress number you wore, and it showed a fair amount of skin, it really highlighted just the…ample fullness of your figure….”

“….Ahhhh….oh goodness It did.” Nicole said in a bashful tone.

“That was heart-attack-inducingly beautiful.” Peter said with straightforward sincerity.

“Thanks…I guess…” Nicole said with a giggle.

“Are you a gourmand?” Peter asked, changing the subject slightly. “Do you enjoy food?”

“Do I enjoy food?” Nicole answered coyly. “Oh, my God, Well…..i’m kind of a curvy girl for a reason I suppose.” She added in a delightfully shy manner, before brightening up again. “Of course I enjoy food. I love food. I don’t enjoy food. I love food. I don’t eat to live. I live to eat. I love food.”

“This is too good to be true.” Peter said emphatically.

“I love good food, and I love every kind of food.” Nicole said reassuringly. It was like being in the environment she was in, where she seemed to be getting praised for her vivacious curves, gave her a newfound confidence and acceptance of her body shape that she really hadn’t embraced before.

“What are your favorites?” Asked Peter.

“If I could eat anything for the rest of my life, if I had to pick one thing, it would be like cake or bread. I could never handle the gluten-free diet, thats just say that. I would just eat cake, and bread and cheese, or ice cream….ohmigod, I have a weakness for carbs and dairy I guess …. I love it. I could just eat a cake and ice cream every day of my life.”

“But don’t you recognize, you could-“ Peter started to say.

“I would weigh 500 pounds if I….” Nicole said with a giggle before getting cut off.

“But you would be so gorgeous!” Peter exclaimed.

“Not at 500!” Nicole said, still giggling. “I do love ice cream, though.”

“Thank you so much for your time.” Said Peter. “It was so nice meeting you in person.”

“Likewise.” Said Nicole as she lifted herself up off her seat. “And speaking of favorite foods…I need to get something to eat.” Peter gazed upon her body in it’s complete and opulent form, noticing with satisfaction at the way her entire figure seemed to jiggle with the slightest movement. She was obviously carrying much more weight that her physique was intended for, but it was so marvelous to watch, and Peter nearly passed out from over-stimulation of the senses as he witnessed her huge gyrating hips sway back and forth as she wiggled into the crowd, towards the buffet table spread. ‘Holy fuck, did that really just happen?’ He thought.

There was fresh fruit, steel cut oats, grilled chicken breasts, assorted scones and muffins, as well as pasta primavera, salads, among other delicious looking things.

“This is the best part about being a plus model.” Said Rosie, who was another model, that Nicole had met earlier in the day. “We can actually eat!” She added with a laugh as she filled a plate with food.

“Haha, yeah, I’m really hungry.” Said Nicole. “That was a long time of sitting and waiting.” She added in reference to her photo session and interview.

“Oh, welcome to my world hunny.” Answered Rosie, who was a full time model.

Nicole’s first thought when she looked at the food, was that she should eat something healthy, but she felt so famished that she instinctively reached for a scone……and then a muffin. It was fine, she told herself, besides, after witnessing the way Rosie unapologetically dug in she didn’t see the need to feel guilty. ‘Maybe these plus size models have it right.’ Nicole thought to herself. ‘They’re all so confident with their bodies, maybe I shouldn’t put so much pressure on myself…….that’s not healthy either, right?’

Meanwhile a male model named Rumando, spotted Nicole from across the room, and was completely mesmerized by the sight of her ass. He had witnessed her earlier during her shoot and his eyeballs were pulled out of their sockets and completely fixated on her and nothing else. He himself was tall, handsome, and incredibly thin, but he was amazed at the voluptuousness of Nicole, and as soon as he realized he was staring at her quite obviously, he decided to duck back and find Janet or Byron to find out who she was.

Nicole nibbled on a few more snacks, said goodbye to Rosie, and then wiggled her swaying hips through the exit before running in to Cassey in the hall. “Thanks again Cassey, that was so awesome!” Nicole said next to an open office door at the end of the hallway.

“Oh yeah, thank you for coming to this, nice to get some fresh faces.” Cassey said. “I hear Byron and Lisa really liked you…..Janet too, i’m just waiting to talk to them actually.”

“Well i’ve always been very photogen….“ Nicole said before being distracted by a man’s loud voice coming from inside the office.

“I do what I can ya know, was no problem!” The voice said with a laugh. “By the way who the hell was that really pretty girl with the a….”

“Really pretty girl?” A voice answered, which sounded like Byron. “Are you serious Rumando, we’re surrounded by models.”

“Haha, yeah….no, but that really, really, really pretty girl with the great big caboose on her.” The voice said, apparently coming from Rumando. “I’ve never seen her before.”

“Umm Nicole?” Asked Byron.

“Is that her name Nicole?” Rumando asked. “We’re talkin’ bout the same girl right, the one with the dark hair that was doin’ that black and white dress thing, I saw her at the buffet table, just now.”

“Yeah that must be Nicole.” Answered Byron.

“Nicole, yeah, damn she was hot!” Rumando exclaimed. All the while Cassey and Nicole were still waiting outside the door, hearing every word clear as day.

“Ummm…I should probably go in there.” Cassey said a little uncomfortably to Nicole as she reached for the knob.

“Ha, I don’t know Rumando, she’s a little……” Byron started to say, causing Cassey to pause for a second. It was like Cassey’s worst fear was starting to be realized, as she knew how Byron and Rumando were, and she bit her lip nervously and looked at Nicole.

“What you think she’s too much woman for me?” Said Rumando’s voice.

“Well, I’ll just say she better stay away from that buffet or she’ll be too much woman to fit through the door.” Byron said, at which Cassey gasped, and saw the look of pain on Nicole’s face. Nicole turned and stormed right out the exit, leaving Cassey a little bewildered. Cassey, knew what it was like to have your body scrutinized like that from her former life as an aspiring actress back in the day and thought about barging in the office and telling Byron and Rumando to go fuck themselves….. but something stopped her, and she decided to track down Nicole instead.

She found Nicole wiggling away from the building smoking a cigarette, looking like she was on the brink of bursting into tears.

“Nicole wait!” Blurted Cassey, causing Nicole to stop and ten around. “Those guys are assholes.”

Nicole cleared her throat and said, “It’s (sniff) fine, you don’t have to like….console me.”

Cassey paused and said, “You got another one of those?”

Nicole looked at her, and slowly reached into her Gucci hand bag and pulled out a Camel Silver. “I didn’t know you smoked.” Said Nicole.

“I don’t.” Said Cassey as Nicole handed her the cigarette. “But I used to, and I still enjoy one every once in a while. Can I borrow your lighter? Cassey lit up and looked back at Nicole who still looked pretty shocked and depressed. “Hey you rocked it today.”

“Ha.” Nicole chuckled sadly and sarcastically. “Yeah I rocked my……what was it…..big caboose?”

Both girls half-heartedly giggled a little under their breath, but Cassey was happy to get smile out of Nicole, if only a slight one. “Well, Rumando may be an asshole, but he was certainly in to you.” Cassey Said. “I believe he also said really pretty, about ten times.”

“No, no, God, it’s okay……I know….I mean I’ve let myself get so out of shape this past year, I know that.” Nicole said as she filled her lungs with smoke. “Uhh, I gotta sit down my feet are killing me.” She added as she moved over to a courtyard bench.

“And let me guess, you’re afraid of what people will think, and that’s why I met you at the gym last week.” Said Cassey, as she followed her.

“Uhh, yep, pretty much.” Said Nicole sheepishly.

“Well you need to knock that off and stop feeling sorry for yourself Nicole. You might not believe me, but the God’s honest truth is that you were the most beautiful girl in there, believe me, i’ve been doing this for 14 years, I know what I’m talking about.” Said Cassey as she blew smoke into the air. “Don’t go to gym because of other people, only go to the gym if you want to go to the gym. If you worry about what other people might think you’ll always be unhappy with your body, and guess what….. that would be a tragedy because you have a great body Nicole, and you should flaunt what you got!”

Nicole let out a little smile and said, “Thanks Cassey…..it’s just that, this is all so new to me, and I got a little more to flaunt than I used to.” Nicole ran her hand down her hip to her thigh for emphasis. “God my thighs really are huge.” She added.

“So what!” Cassey said. “You’re a woman, don’t be afraid to be a woman, okay? Don’t think about what you don’t like about your body, think about what you do like! All those girls in there would kill to have your hair, and your lips, and your skin, and your eyes, oh my God Nicole, and so would I! Fucking embrace it!.”

“Okay, okay jesus, you’re gonna make me get all mushy, with these motivational speeches.” Said Nicole with a little giggle. “You’re right though, I probably beat myself up too much.”

“Don’t you ever beat yourself up.” Said Cassey. “Beauty doesn’t have a size, and you don’t even know how much influence you could have.”

Trophy Wife

by plussauvage

CHAPTER TEN

Although Nicole was still a little hurt and depressed by the comments of Byron and Rumando, and ate her feelings during the next several days like she always did, Cassey’s words stuck with her. She couldn’t help but think Cassey had a point. Nicole was beautiful, she was sexy, and she had always felt sexy, it was just the outside pressures that got to her, nothing more than that, and she felt a little stupid for letting them effect her the way they did. After all, life was too short to waste worrying about something dumb like a dress size or numbers on a scale, Cassey was right, ‘flaunt what you got.’

Nicole had always been pretty active on Facebook and Instagram up until she got married, but now she felt inspired again to show off. She could just do her makeup and hair all up real pretty, post a few bathroom selfies, and just watch the flattering comments poor in, which they never failed to do. It was like she was making up for lost time, and she really enjoyed the attention, especially when she felt like she wasn’t getting it from her husband. And with each kind remark, albeit on the internet, Nicole gained more and more acceptance of her size, and appreciation of her curves. It almost made her feel silly for ever losing confidence in the first place, as people seemed to think she looked as hot as ever….

So with not much else to do all day while Greg was at work, shopping for new cute outfits online and taking pictures of herself became her little pastime. But with all the body-positive reinforcement she was getting aside, Nicole certainly wasn’t expecting that an updated profile picture of herself in something as simple as a tank top and jean shorts would cause people to come out of the woodwork in covetous hordes and cause such a stir, but that was exactly what happened. Old boyfriends and male admirers from all over the internet were in pleasant disbelief upon stumbling across that image Nicole’s sensually soft and untoned physique of generous voluptuousness, whips of dark hair covering her face, and the noticeable opulence of her limbs which augmented femininity. You’d be hard pressed to find any red-blooded man who could gaze upon it without needing a shower session afterwards, let alone not leaving a comment or at least a ‘like’, and…obviously James Rolland was no exception.

Nicole’s heart skipped a beat when she saw his message. She hadn’t heard from James in so long but she still had that delicious feeling of butterflies in her stomach at the very thought of him….in fact, now more than ever. Part of her attraction towards James had to do with the distressing truth that Nicole’s marriage, (especially ever since Greg flipped out on her) was completely and utterly passionless, but an even bigger part had to do with, (after investigating a little more of James’s Facebook page) that the last couple of years had been very good to him, and while he had been hot before, he had since gone up a level onto a whole other level of hotness, and the mere image of him caused Nicole’s temperature to rise.

So…the two began messaging back forth, sometimes late into the night and with regularity, getting to know each other far better than they ever had before. Their conversations escalated quickly until finally they said the hell with it met for coffee.

“So I just have to ask.” Nicole cooed nervously and devilishly. “Does Lissett know that you’re having coffee with me?” She added as she took a dainty sip of her Grande white chocolate chai tea Latte.

“Well…..no.” James said hesitantly. His heart was pounding, but he was trying hard not to show to show it. The vision of Nicole walking in that coffee shop nearly knocked him off his feet and took his breath away. She was so much bigger than when he saw her last, it really was a little shocking at first, but James delighted in the way the extra pounds seemed to do nothing but compliment her so perfectly proportioned figure, and he thought she looked as beautiful as ever. With the Prada sunglasses, the Louis Vuitton handbag, and stylishly dressed in a light grey, knitted tunic that was tight enough to encase her upper arms like sausages, and a cute pair of Gucci jeans that reveled the full form and expanse of her curvaceous hips. She certainly looked like she had been….enjoying married life, yet she was still every bit (and more) the stunning hottie that she’d always been. 

He watched her closely when she lowered her ample butt into the seat, and the way her luscious thighs looked huge, and spread slightly wider than the chair. He noticed a cute belly spilling over the waistband of her jeans, and then the cleavage, oh the cleavage, right there in his face, exposed wonderfully in the low-cut neckline of that top with her decolletage gently tanned and as flawless as can be. Their must have been something about the angles of which she took pictures of herself, because she just looked so much….i don’t know, wider in person.

Her face, up close was even more captivating than he remembered, also just a touch….fuller looking, but those plump lips covered in pale pink lipstick, those hypnotizing brown eyes and long eyelashes, it was the same old Nicole Thompson, and James could hardly believe she was sitting across from him. “But that doesn’t mean I’m trying to hide anything from her.” He added as he looked down to make sure his heart wasn’t beating out of his chest.

“It’s okay my husband doesn’t know either.” Nicole cooed in an almost exaggerated girly voice as she batted her dark eyelashes.

“What? Are we doing anything wrong?” Asked James inquisitively.

“No, I don’t think so……” Purred Nicole.

“Kinda feels like it though doesn’t it.” Said James as he shrugged and looked down.

“Yeah…….but in a sorta…wonderful way.” Nicole said hesitantly as she took another sip of her calorie-laden drink. “Ummmm, I’m sorry I need to eat something, I am so hungry. Do you want anything?” Nicole asked to break an awkward pause.

“Umm no, ah well on second thought….. sure.” Said James as he reached for his wallet, not wanting her to feel awkward eating alone.

“No no, it’s on me.” Said Nicole.

“You sure?” He asked.

“I insist…what do you want?” She asked as she bit her lip delightfully.

“Surprise me.” He said as he watched her wiggle away with a half turn of her head and a toss of her long hair, as if to tease him. He remembered watching that bouncing booty of her’s back in high school, and it still had that bounce for sure, but the years had added….just so much more to it. Her hips were no longer that of a teenage girl, but rather that of a goddess, or a queen who spent her time lounging around, indulging in her every desire excessively. She walked slowly, but there was delicious jiggle to every move she made, from her arms to her incredible thighs, and her ass was like a ripe piece of fruit, just ready to be grasped, grabbed, and clutched with just it’s absurd size and improbable heart-shaped, tear-drop pertness, that seemed to defy the laws of gravity and make men and boys alike completely rethink the term ‘ghetto booty.’

“Hope you like chocolate.” Nicole said as she sat back down and placed two pastry bags on the table.

“Oh, chocolate croissant? I don’t think I’ve ever had one.” Said James as he pulled the flaky treat out of the sack.

“Omigod are you kidding me? They’re soooo good.” She said as she took a bite out of her chocolate chunk cookie. “I’m like addicted to them.”

“Looks delicious.” Said James with his eyes clearly on Nicole.

“Uhhhh yeah, my husband always gives me such a hard time about those things.” Said Nicole as she leaned in towards him and lowered her voice to sexy whisper. “I can never eat what I want without one of his doctor lectures about health and calories and-“

“Sausage breakfast sandwich for…Nicole.” A voice called out from behind the counter.

“Ooo, I’ll be right back.”  She squealed as she clutched his arm flirtatiously, with her soft, manicured fingers.

“Ooo, gosh all this getting up and down get’s me..out of breath!” Nicole said with a meek giggle as she fanned herself with her hand and sat back down. She quickly opened her little bag and pulled out her sausage egg and cheese sandwich and let the steam escape. “I’m so sorry I should’ve asked if you wanted one too.”

“No, it’s okay Nicole I’m really not that hungry.” James said politely.

“Oh…okay, well please at least eat your croissant so I don’t feel like such a pig.” She said with a smile before taking a bite out of her gooey, greasy, melty, hot sandwich. “Umm, I just (chew, munch) didn’t get much of a breakfast this morning, and I drank a….little too much last night.” She added with a self-conscious giggle.

“You make that thing look really good.” James said as he continued to get hypnotized by…….every Goddamn thing about her. “It’s funny there’s a Starbucks in my office building and we’re always getting gift cards and stuff but I never get around to using them.”

“Omigod, me working right next to a Starbucks would be so dangerous.” Said Nicole.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“I’m like addicted to coffee…..especially frappuccinos.” She answered. “You know how many calories there are in those things?”

“Oh.. who cares about calories.” Said James nonchalantly.

“Haha……not me……obviously.” Nicole said with a sexy giggle, as she did a cute little wiggle in her seat, causing her magnetizing breasts to bounce and shake……ohhhhh, in the most all rung and provocative way imaginable.

“Well you look fantastic.” James said with a genuine forthright inflection that Nicole found sexy.

“Really? Thank you James.” Nicole purred as she gazed at his masculine facial structure and puppy dog eyes.

“You are gorgeous.” Said James…….understatement of the millennium.

“Mmm thanks….that means a lot…i’ve been doing a lot of… stress eating since being married to Greg and i’ve gained a few pounds as I’m sure you can probably tell.” Nicole said as she once again self consciously bit her lip.

“No, no, seriously Nicole, what ever you’ve been doing, keep doing it.” James said as he made direct eye contact.

“Haha…..oh my god….really?  Ohhhh…James….” Nicole cooed sweetly.

“What?” He asked as the magnetizing qualities of her eyes and lips really began to take effect…….’God she was perfect.’ He thought.

“I don’t know, you’re just sooooo sweet.” Nicole said. “I still can’t believe you’re here in front of me.” The two locked eyes with each other with such passion and desire where it almost felt like /time itself had stopped. He looked at her in a way that every young girl dreamed of being looked at, and she could feel her heart slowly melting.

“Jame-“

“Nic-“ The two spoke simultaneously, cutting each other off.

“Sorry.” Nicole said with the widest smile on her face that she had since, before she could remember.

“No sorry… I mean…it’s okay.” James said as they nearly spoke in unison once again.

“Soooo….tell me more about you’re startup or whatever.” Nicole finally said to break through the wonderful awkwardness. “It sounds like you’re doing really well.”

“Ah yeah, so far so good, I mean we’re still in the pretty stressful….. beginning stage.” James answered, trying to break himself out of that love induced funk.  “Right now I’m working on getting some videos produced for the website, you wouldn’t believe the money we’ve been spending.”

“Well….that’s good right? I mean that computer cloud stuff is pretty over my head, but you need to spend money to make money right?” Nicole answered, trying her best to not sound dumb and follow what he was saying.

“Yeah, you’re right about that, I mean….just stay ahead of the trend, get bought out by Amazon and retire before I’m 30 that’s the plan.” James said with a light hearted chuckle.

“Really? Retire by 30?” Nicole asked, as her face lit up brightly with that notion.

“Well no, I mean you can’t look at that way, I didn’t get into this just for the money, I like my team, I believe in our product, just hate how it always seems to get more and more complicated. “ He answered.

“How do you mean?” She asked.

“The investors are putting up all this money and they expect certain results so they sort of call the shots on a lot of things.” James explained. “Sorry this is probably boring.”

“No, sorry if I seem stupid for not understanding.” “Nicole said meekly.

“Ummm, no I just mean we started as a small team, just a bunch of newly graduated college kids but now with all this money and different departments and what not… it’s hard to keep things organized.” Said James, who was still looking deeply into her eyes.

“Sorry to make you talk about work.” Said Nicole.

“It’s okay.” Said James, in a comforting voice. “Let’s talk about you…..things getting any better with Greg?”

“Oh…..God.” Nicole said in exacerbated tone. “I don’t know where to start with that one.”

Nicole went on in detail about her complaints with her husband, and James hung on her words attentively, completely enthralled by the situation he found himself in. Their conversation went so smoothly and wonderfully that the two of them completely lost track of time under the spell of  that sensational feeling of mutual giddiness towards one another. It felt great for Nicole to be able to pour her heart out like that to a boy that listened….especially when that boy was as freaking attractive as James.

“Uhhhhh…..” Nicole sighed. “I just really need to get out of that house.”

“Or out of that marriage.” James, said slightly under his breath.

“What?” Asked Nicole with a nervous smile on her lips.

“Nothing.” Said James.

“Yeah….I…..I….just don’t know what I’m going to do yet.” Nicole said ponderously. “I mean I like being taken care of, but I don’t like being so dependent like this……well on Greg anyway.”

“Hey.” James said as a devilish idea had suddenly occurred to him. “You probably wouldn’t want  a little part time work at my company would you? I mean if you…..want to get out of the house a few days a week.”

“What?” Asked Nicole.

“Just an idea.” Said James. “We could really use a…front desk person to..ya know let knew clients and recruits in….keep track of appointments, transfer phone call, that sort of thing.”

“You mean like a receptionist?” Nicole asked, somewhat snobbishly.

“Well…..yeah.” Said James ponderously. “Really simple easy stuff, but it would make things a lot easier for me.”

“Yeah?” Asked Nicole as she recovered a sense of giddiness in her eyes.

“Yeah, I mean really…. right now we have a certain budget to hit… if we don’t spend money, we won’t get as much money for the next period.” James explained. “I mean it’s almost like we have to hire someone, I just thought I’d throw it out to you.”

“Hmmmm, sounds like a cushy job.” Said Nicole with a glowing grin.

James laughed. “Yeah pretty much, you interested?”

“I am so ready for a change.” Nicole answered.

“I’m serious Nicole, I’m not joking, I’d make it really easy on you, not too may hours …and it would actually help us out a lot.” Said James, trying to hide his excitement.

“Okay.” Said Nicole calmly as she subconsciously picked apart the rest of James’ chocolate croissant.

“Really? You really want to do this?” James asked.

“Be your…mmmm(chew) part time receptionist?” Nicole asked in a sweet affectionate voice.

“Yes.” James said directly and earnestly.

“I would love to, James Rolland.”