Beach Food & Beach Bodies- Enumerated_bob (BBW, MWG, Feeding) (Illustrated)

Enumerated_Bob

Beach Food and Beach Bodies

May felt like shit waking up, and bloated as hell. Eyes screwed shut to block the light, she dressed for work. She wasn't nauseous, but the weight in her gut and the trouble she had squeezing her bum into her work shorts made her doubt that was a good thing. Scowling, she sucked in and snapped them closed.

She grabbed her sunglasses and turned to check she had everything. The cause of her distress, an empty bottle of vodka and two large pizza boxes, one empty, one almost, taunted her. With an annoyed sigh, she snatched the last two slices and took them with her. Grease dripped from them, but May knew no better cure for a hangover than fatty food, and today's was rough

At work, Mr. Henson was waiting. His eyes wandered along May's curves as he warned her, lectured her about being late to work, and imagined her naked.

May was used to his leering. She knew how to get him off her case. She puffed her lower lip, widened her blue eyes, apologized, "I'm sorry, it's just..." She grabbed at her larger chest, mushing the soft tissue of her generous breasts, shoving them, adjusting, "My boobs are getting so big, it took a while to get them right!"

Mr. Hanson lowered his gaze to get an eyeful of May's beautiful C-cups. May wanted to vomit as her dirty-minded boss drifted away into fantasy. "Is that right..." He muttered, "Well... You... You should get that under control... Can't keep happening again..."

May's face contorted, a gross imitation of a smile, faking an excited energy, "No, sir! D-cup, here I come! Right after work!"

She didn't wait for a response, just grabbed her cart. She didn't check if it had been stocked; it almost definitely was, she never sold well. She ignored procedure, just took it, stepped out blinking onto the damnably sunny beach.

Another shitty day in a shitty job.

The highlight of May's morning was selling pints of rocky road to a pair of women who looked to have consumed most of the rocky motorway. Watching those two whales waddling off with talk of their new 'diets,' of how they'd be thin forever, May felt scrawny; it was like visiting home. She treated herself to a King Cone.

Lunch came around, she locked the cart, walked to her favorite burger stand. She saw a crowd of men, and felt a surge of irritation and jealousy. Back of the line, she craned her neck to see what was different, inching closer until it was obvious. They were here for the same reason she was, the hot woman at the register.

Dori looked sexy today, more than usual. She wore a new shirt, a sexy red blouse, unbuttoned a few inches from the top and wrapping around her slender, untoned waist delicately, the lower buttons undone to show that tiny bit more of her soft, tan skin. She caught May staring and smiled. She gave a small wave, winked, and May's insides melted.

At the front of the line, Dori had that smirk, that sexy grin that first caught May's attention. "Let me guess," she said, brushing her short hair from her face, "your usual?" May didn't answer at first. Dori's uniform was almost unseemly, with breasts May estimated as a natural G cup, her body was hard to look away from.

Dori laughed, she knew the power of her chest. She snapped, playful, "Hey! Eyes up here! Your usual?" She paused. Her brow went up, her hand went down, tracing the subtle curve of her untoned waist, "Something... more?"

Mai's eyes widened, her hopes swelling. She bit her lip though, and stuttered, "U-usual, please." A crestfallen look crossed Dori's face, and May was confident again. She leaned in, speaking softly, "Maybe... something more later?"

The answer came back a breathy whisper, "Pier seven. 5:30."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The rest of the workday was a blur.

She clocked in early, another disappointing sales day. She didn't care.

May wasn't sure; that whispered back and forth over the counter was the only sign she had all summer that 'hot burger babe' was into girls, and she could have just been flirting for a bigger tip. She took a minute to adjust her make-up, filed her nails anyway, just in case it was what it seemed.

She looked herself over and nodded. Hot.

Pier seven was for tourists, a wooden landing stretching into the dark gray ocean. People fished from the sides, but nobody caught anything. The air smelt like bait and salt, and May, normally unshakable, was afraid. She kept walking, she was almost at the end, unable to breathe, then she saw her. She exhaled, an easy smile spreading across her beautiful face.

She moved quicker, headed for the red shirt at the far end. Dori didn't notice May until she leaned onto the railing beside her, breathing in the ocean fumes with a noisy inhale, looking out at the ocean, tilting to Dori, "Fancy seeing you, here!"

Dori smirked, "Heh. Yeah. Crazy, it's almost like I agreed to meet the hot chick who's been stalking my job for the last two months!"

"See, I know I'm supposed to be all 'where is she, let me at her, I'll kick her ass,' but I got the weirdest feeling you're talking about me, so let's get one thing straight." May snorted, "Only thing I'm 'stalking' is lunch. I take eye candy where I can get it, and you?" She scoffed, turning to Dori and making eye contact, "Well, you're a table full of desserts, ain't you!"

Dori paused, appraising. She nodded, "Not bad... Better than most of the pick-up lines I heard today, but..." She shrugged, brow arched, "Left out a pretty important step."

"Oh yeah? Help a girl out?"

With a smooth motion, Dori handed May her phone, "Name and number." She looked May over once more, eyes tracing the curve of her silhouette, adding, "You should add your home address, too. Things go like I'm hoping, I'll need to know where I'm waking up in a few days."

May laughed, typing in the information, "You uh, always so forward?" She handed back the phone.

Dori glanced at the screen, "May, after you chase enough straight girls, you start laying it out on the table right out the gate." Her face tightened, this moment was crucial, "Basically, I'm gay, I'm interested in you, and this is where you either tell me you feel the same, or we walk away and forget this happened."

May couldn't help it, she laughed, "Are you kidding?" Dori sighed, pulled away from the railing. She moved towards the beach, but May grabbed her hand, "W-wait! Hold on!" Dori stopped, turning around and looking down at her. May gulped, "Y-yes, okay? Yes, I'm interested."

Dori laughed, nervous, "Ugh, I'm sorry, I just..." She shook her head, "It's been a rough summer." She leaned to the side, scoping out May's bum, "But, uh... Maybe things are looking up?"

"Maybe, for you." May granted, "Definitely, for me." She broke the gaze, chuckling, "I mean, fuck, have you seen what you look like in that outfit?" She bit her lip and moaned quietly, "Mmm-MMH, I just wanna tear the clothes off of you with my teeth!"

Dori snorted, rolling her eyes, pink lips curled at the edges, "There it is. That's what I've been hearing all day. Boss changed our uniforms over the weekend, turned the sexy up. Kept repeating himself, saying 'sex sells.' Totally annoying."

May pouted, "Well, I'm enjoying it."

"Lot of people did." She shook her head, "That's the worst part. The plan worked! We sold more food today than ever before, and all it took was me looking like a hoe."

Gears were turning in May's mind. She went silent until she realized Dori was waiting. She panicked, "What? Oh, uh... S-sorry." She winced, "Sorry, I was just thinking... Never mind. What are you talking about? It's not like you've got your tits out!"

Dori just rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I know what you were thinking." She leaned away, "You were thinking 'god, I need a drink. I should buy the pretty girl a drink!'" She moved closer, playful, "You're right, by the way, you absolutely should buy me a drink."

May cocked her head, there were a lot of things happening. Her forehead furrowed, "Okay, but, uh... Just the one for tonight. I got stuff I have to do before work in the morning."

"One tonight.” Dori compromised, “More tomorrow."

"Deal."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

That night, after the one drink, May worked.

She took scissors to her work shorts, cut them enough to make Daisy Duke herself feel like a harlot. She removed buttons from the blouse, She tried everything on and examined her reflection, trying to judge if she'd achieved that dynamic sexuality, that level of exposure approaching, but stopping short of indecency.

She fell into bed grinning, but didn't sleep, full of exhilaration and anticipation, wondering where this would go with Dori.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Mr. Hansen had to something to say when May arrived the next morning, it was his job to, but he'd lose his job if he spoke his actual thoughts. He stared, slack-jawed, at May's ass, more than usual. He prepared himself, tried to clear away the filthy imaginings. He cleared his throat, "May, your, uh... Your uniform..."

May grinned, stepped away to give him a better view of her round hips, the thong straps arcing over them, "Oh! You like it?" She gave a twirl, "I was thinking, since my sales were so bad, maybe this would help!" She leaned her head to the side, widening her icy-blue eyes up at him, "Sex sells, right? This isn't..." She craned her neck, look over her shoulder at her rump, acting like she couldn't feel the refrigerated air of the warehouse on her exposed ass cheeks, "it's not too bad, is it? I'm went for something between hot and whore."

Mr. Hansen was breathless. May shimmied, bubble butt wobbling, juicy, and he almost drooled. "N-no! Not... Not at all! Good luck out there, we'll see how this goes!" He hoped it went well; he wanted nothing more than for May to wear that outfit every day.

The next step of May's plan started on the beach. She parked by Dori's stand, glad the throngs of horny men hadn't arrived yet. She ordered breakfast, "Hey, sexy," she started, "could I get an early morning burger?" Dori just stared, wide-eyed and open-mouthed as Mr. Hansen himself. May snapped her fingers, "Hey, my face is up here! You get my order?"

Dori shook herself, "Y-yeah!" She relayed the request to the cook, returning to the counter, "So, uh... Your boss stole our idea?"

May chuckled, "God, no. I stole the idea. Mr. Hansen was just too busy checking out my sexy, sexy ass to tell me I couldn't be looking like this! Remains to be seen, whether it works, but," she shrugged, "I got ideas to help. When's your lunch?"

"12:30." Dori answered. She handed off May's order, expecting an explanation.

"Right. 12:30. You should come by my cart." May jerked her head, "Over there. Probably best you eat lunch before you come by." She blew a kiss, turned away, "See you then!"

Nothing happened for a few hours. Mornings were always slow.

As the sun rose higher, the thin, diet-conscious joggers were seen less and less often, and the rest of the beach crowd, the beach food buyers, became more plentiful.

There came in three kinds; the big divide was between the healthy, fit women who came to the shore to show off their chiseled beach bodies, and May's favorite group, the fatties, the unaware and the self-loving porkers who showed their excessive bodies off. The fat folks were regulars; her first sale of the day was three pints to a trio of blubbery women who'd read about body positivity and thought the world needed more 250 pound ex-cheerleaders in string bikinis.

Today, though, the third group were her best customers, the day-drinkers, the horny dudes that started their day at noon with a Corona on the beach and finished in a bar with horror stories of fatties in slingshot bikinis, chugging cheap booze until they passed out in a bowl of complimentary cashews, starting over the next morning, hungover and hunting for hotties.

Today, they found them.

Word spread about the hot ice cream girl, and the douche-bros gathered. They gawked, from afar, and up close, buying ice cream and flirting with May. The crowd grew fast; for the more breast-loving crowd, Dori was a few feet away. There was something for everyone, and they all bought food as an excuse to stay near.

The sun beat down. May wished she'd brought an umbrella, a fan maybe, something to help cool her down. Genius struck.

She frowned at the young man waiting for assistance, "Ugh, I'm sorry, I just... right quick..." She leaned into the freezer, shoving her breasts into the chilly depths long enough for her nipples to show it, pulling out a thick, red Popsicle. She tore off the wrapper, shoved the phallic imagery deep into her throat, groaning, eyelids fluttering with delight at the sugary, frozen treat. She pulled it out slowly, one last suggestive lick, turning her dark, shadowed eyes back to the speechless boy in front of her, "Ugh, I so needed that! What did you want again, a King Cone?"

Business picked up. She turned eating a Popsicle into a show, a sensual scene; a beautiful, curvaceous woman indulging her sweet tooth, acting naughty, cooling her overheating body, and advertising, all at once.

It worked; guys were crowding around, buying ice cream and storing the scene away for future reference. Cameras flashed, more recorded video, but May didn't care. She was selling stock faster than she could have hoped. After the Popsicle, she had a pre-packaged cone, then a Klondike bar, then a few more cheap treats, all small luxuries on their own, but added together, it was a lot of food, enough that by lunch, she felt stuffed. Her tummy felt tight, the closest thing she had to compare it to was the uncontrolled gluttony of her family's holiday feasts. Bending down to lock up the cart for the hour, a grunt of distinctly un-sexy exertion escaped her lips, a sign of too much, that such a small thing, bending in the middle was so hard.

She didn't need to eat a lunch. She'd eaten enough calories.

She went by the burger shack anyway, stood in line to see Dori, dreading the fact she'd have to order. Dori smirked, she couldn't see May from her booth, but she'd heard things. She eyed May's food baby, and kept looking, smile playing at the corners of her mouth, "So, you want your usual, or..."

"Ugh, god. Not really, but, uh..." May paused, leaning back, giving her tummy more room, checking the menu, "Could I get..." Nothing appealed to her, "Oh, fuck it, what the hell. Yeah, just the usual, damn."

Dori relayed the order, "So? Outfit working?"

"Sold more in the last hour than I did all last month."

Dori was handed a plastic basket of food, "That's awesome. Here's your stuff." She grimaced, holding it out to May, "Wish I could keep talking, but there's a line."

May laughed, wincing, too full to move so much, "Yeah, I know. They're here for the same reason I am." She nodded at Dori's tan cleavage, "Dem titties. Ah well, they've waited their turn." She turned away to find a table to sit herself down at, calling back, "Remember! My cart, end of your break!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Settling in to eat the 'double bacon cheeseburger and fries' bundle she blamed for how tight her shorts were getting, May felt like a pig. She couldn't bend at the waist, but she still ordered lunch. What's worse, she couldn't let the stuffed feeling die; she couldn't hold off on this, she had to eat her food fast, before an ill-timed gust of wind blew sand her way. She unbuttoned her shorts, hoping for a spot of relief from the painful pressure, and felt that exactly, enough that she could eat, groaning softly at the feeling of release.

She crammed down food like a woman starved. Her stomach swelled, food baby developing two months in twenty minutes. She finished with forty minutes left in her lunch break, and she needed that time to recover. She spun on the bench, leaning, arching her back against the table to give her body room to handle her excess, praying it would shrink before lunch ended.

When it didn't, when the flaps still wouldn't come together, she scowled and went to plan B. From her pocket, she pulled a rubber band. This was a tip her older sister had taught her after her far-more-fattening-than-expected Freshman year. She didn't use it often.

Rachel had learned it from the fattest of their aunts. Aunt Caitlyn had taught after an especially damaging Thanksgiving. It had helped Rachel blow up to the happily-married, 340 lb. pile of butt blubber she was today, and it helped all her family immensely in their own individual treks towards immobility.

The band wrapped around the button, through the button hole, looping back to the button, holding her shorts shut, and more importantly, giving them stretch. She could keep eating, fill her body with more ice cream and empty calories, teasing boys, manipulating them.

May smirked, snorted, feeling conflicted. She'd never considered the forty pounds she'd gained Freshman year a good thing, they were so stubborn, but maybe those last twelve pounds clinging to her ass added to her charm? She definitely had that fattening to thank for the best sales day of her life, and her sister's advice that she could keep selling.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dori arrived on-time, waved.

May rushed through the last four dudes, and paused when Dori was at the front, gave her a thorough once-over, checking her out with a theatrical intensity. She pursed her lips, nodded, noting the small bulges at the cups of Dori's bra, the muffin top beginning to sprout. Her stomach was rounded in a way that suggested a huge lunch, and the fraying seams of her shorts said she had those often. Dori sat through this, rolling her eyes, "You done, yet?"

"Oh, baby.” May chuckled, “Not even close. I'm not gonna be done with you until I've got those clothes on the floor of my bedroom and you in my bed all hot, bothered, cross-eyed and speaking in tongues."

"Promises, promises.” Dori snorted, amused, “You said I should drop by?"

"Right! I got presents for you!" She pulled out an ice cream sandwich, "Dessert!"

"Well," Dori said, "I already ate dessert, but—"

"But... you can't refuse a pretty girl, right?" She waved the sandwich in front of Dori's face, "Come on, who doesn't like an ice cream sandwich?" She unwrapped it, "Please, eat an ice cream sandwich? For me? With me? We can share it..."

"Share?"

"Open your mouth." May responded, and Dori did. May stepped in closer, much closer, shoving one end of the sandwich into Dori's waiting mouth, and rising to her toes to get the other into her own. Her hand reached out, wrapping up and around the supple curve of Dori's soft, luscious waist, and Dori leaned down. The sandwich disappeared, crumbs falling between breast, cream dribbling into cleavage, and within seconds, there was nothing between them. They didn't separate, the kiss lingered, sugar, sweetness, electricity.

Then, May pulled away, her face a mess of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. She let loose a low moan, looking back at the stunned, aroused expression on Dori's face. She reached up to wipe a dollop of cream from Dori's generous bosom, licking her finger clean with a glint in her eyes. Smirking, "Like my surprise?"

Dori felt breathless, flustered, on the spot. She tried to think something clever, but nothing came to mind, "That, uh... depends! Got more where that came from?"

May laughed, "Oh yeah! This is an ice cream cart, of course we do!" She peered into her freezer, "Hmm... No more sandwiches, but..." She smirked, "That was one hell of a kiss, so... here." She held out a pint of Rocky Road, "You earned it!"

Dori laughed, "You know what I mean!"

May shrugged, "Oh, totally, but you know," she tapped the imaginary watch on her wrist, "On the clock, all that. Can't be fornicating when I'm working!" She winked, leaning in, pressing the cold carton against Dori's warm side, whispering, "Same time, same place?"

Dori grunted agreement, savoring May's body against her own, taking the ice cream and walking off with glassy eyes, a tilted chin, and a mildly-delirious smile. She was late getting back to work, took an extra few minutes to plow through the carton, making room despite her fullness. Her shirt and shorts were wrinkled, smears of sticky sweetness smudged her face, but she was giddy, light on her feet despite the heavy lump of chocolate and fudge ice cream in her belly. Her hands kept traveling, unconsciously, caressing the new curve, she was sure she could feel melting, adding to the layer of chub surrounding her body.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dori arrived first to the pier again, and May was late. Dori bit her lip, the clock read 5:47, and no sign of May. She was losing hope when she heard someone groan, a familiar voice.

Dori's head spun, and her jaw dropped. There was May, looking an overfed mess, face shiny, pants unbuttoned, rounded tummy poking through the metal teeth of her zipper. She rubbed her stomach, leaned against the railing, breathing heavily, "Th-thanks for waiting..."

Dori hesitated, "Y-yeah, no problem. Are... Are you okay?"

May grimaced, "One of the girls in Mr. Hansen's main office had a baby shower. They... Good food. really good food." She groaned, "I ate... Way more than I should have." Another belch, "Mmph, ugh, sorry. I'm a gross, fat, pig. Runs in..." She belched, "'Scuse me. Runs in the family."

Dori bit her lip, "Does this mean... We're not going out for a drink tonight?"

May chuckled darkly, "It should. I eat like a pig when I've been drinking, and I've already been stuffing my face just about all day." Dori's face fell, and May relented, "But what the hell. My diet can go fuck itself.” she made eye contact, wiped her brow and leaned back, “Yes, beautiful, sexy lady, I will absolutely buy you a drink. Hell, I'll buy you seven drinks if that's what it takes. My waistline be damned!"

Dori grinned, "Awesome." She looked May over, from her fair hair gone dark with sweat, to her pink-tinged face,; she needed time, "I'll just, uh... Just tell me when you're ready."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Walking into the bar, May felt ease from familiar surroundings. Her gut ached, but the pain was dulling now, and booze would help. She walked like a pregnant woman to the bar, grunting her way onto a stool, naming the bartender, "Steven! Dude! Get me a..." She shook her head, "You know what I want. Get it. My lady-friend needs a..."

She paused to let Dori fill in the gap, "Long Island Ice Tea!"

"Long Island Ice Tea," May filled in, "Exactly what I was about to say, because I know her so well, already."

Dori snickered, "Oh yeah? So well, huh? Well, smarty-pants, what's my favorite restaurant, then?"

May eyed Dori and thought out loud, "Let's see. You try to be classy, but it doesn't work, because goddamn, those titties... I don't think you're from around here..." She slammed a hand down, "Got it! Olive Garden. You love those endless breadsticks, don't you?"

“Totally!” Dori laughed, "I mean, you're wrong, but with you're so confident, I'm gotta wonder!" She leaned in, "Correct answer is McDonald's."

"Oh, fuck off!" May responded, "You're too skinny to like McDonald's that much."

Steven leaned in with their drinks, and was ignored. Dori blushed, "I eat there like, at least once every day..."

May shook her head, tightened her lips. She grabbed her Crown & coke, took a long draft, slamming the glass down, "Pfft. If I gave a shit about how fat I've got this summer, I'd be seriously pissed at you, your perfect, giant tits and ridiculous metabolism!"

Demure, Dori sipped her drink, arched her brow, and studied May's face, "But... You don't?"

May shrugged, "Eh. Not really. Gonna happen eventually." She turned in her seat, facing Dori directly, explaining, "Look... This is how it is. The women in my family, we got big mouths. When we aren't talking, we're eating something that's gonna stick to our hips. Low metabolisms plus stupid, don't-give-a-fuck diets, we end up looking like a 'this-could-be-you' warning in a pamphlet on obesity." She looked at her body, "Fact I got to 26 and can still see my toes is unheard of. Plus, now I'm an age when my metabolism starts slowing down, and basically, I don't fucking care!" She drained the rest of her glass, waving to Steven for a refill, "It's gonna happen, so why shouldn't I eat what I want and party hard while I'm hot?"

Dori nodded slowly. She felt like May was trying to warn her away. It wasn't working, not at all, "Sounds about right." She said, "Bring on the fatness."

Steven piped up, he was handing May her second Crown & coke, "Dunno about all that," he said, looking them over, liking what he saw, "but... I'm supposed to ask the hot girls who come in here to come party with us at the end of the week." He handed them a flier, "There's free beer, free food, and if you two come out, we can guarantee there'll be at least a two hot chicks!"

May smirked, "Dude, we're on a date with each other, right now. If we were a straight couple, you just told us we should go to a titty bar, basically."

"On the other hand," Dori tossed in, "Free beer." She tilted her head to the side, "I mean, I dunno how the ice cream cart is paying, but I appreciate free beer."

May smirked, nodded, "Right. This is a way to get totally wasted, totally free." To Steven, "All right, what the hell. We're in."

Saturday came around, party day, and May had a problem. She struggled with pants, fought to zip her club dresses, but the four days of non-stop snacking on ice cream and otherwise frequent gorging was showing. She collapsed to the couch, despairing. She grabbed her phone, scrolled to Dori in her contacts. She hesitated, then squeezed her eyes shut, pressed the button. Dori answered immediately, "May?"

"Yeah, uh...” May almost didn't want to say, “There's a problem I'm having with going to the party?"

Dori sounded excited, eager almost, "Oh my god, it's happening to you, too?"

May's mouth flapped open, and then shut, "Um... What?"

Dori answered after a moment, "Sorry, it's just..." May could almost hear Dori blush through the phone, "I, uh... dunno, I guess it's all this ice cream I've been eating? It's been, uh..." A second of silence, May could picture Dori poking at her softening body, finishing, "going places."

“I'll say.” May muttered, glancing down, frowning, "Mostly to my fat ass."

Silence on the line, then Dori suggested, "Go shopping for new clothes in a few minutes? I promise not to point at and laugh if you do."

May sighed, "Fuck it. Let's do it." 

"Meet at the mall?"

May's soft, pudgy gut grumbled, deep, a hungry sound, and May laughed. She slapped her tummy with a dull thump, "What the hell, meet me in the food court. Bring your appetite."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

May felt full when Dori got there, uncomfortably full, but she'd been worse off. She kept eating; by the time Dori found her, it hurt to laugh, to move at all, but she couldn't help breaking out in giggles. Dori was sending so many conflicting signals. The suddenly-less-than-slim, zeppelin-chested beauty was dressed in sweatpants and a baggy shirt, like a college girl trying to hide the Freshman 15 from her exercise-obsessed parents. Above the grease-stained attire, her short, red and black hair worked to tell the world she was a raging lesbian. Lastly, the tray of food seemed to say she balanced seemed to say she was an 800 pound sumo wrestler with a sweet tooth.

May shook her head, "Damn, you got enough?" She squinted suspiciously, "Hold up. Are you secretly pregnant with triplets? Are you eating for four?"

Dori giggled, answering as she crammed the feast down her throat, a few words making it out between ravenous bites of fast food, "This is... actually not that... much more than I... usually get." She paused, and a tiny burp escaped, "I mean, it definitely is more, but I've always eaten a lot."

May shook her head, "Right, magic metabolism, that bullshit." She stared for a second as Dori plowed through plate after plate like it was nothing, hundreds of calories, thousands even, disappearing into the black hole of Dori's stomach. May shook her head bitterly, "You're gonna wake up in the morning skinny as a stick, too, aren't you?"

Dori paused, "Eh. I dunno.” she chewed, “The ice cream's getting to me. I put on like, eight, nine pounds this past week alone!"

"Seriously?"

Dori shrugged, "Weighed myself twice. Officially over 150. Had to talk to my boss about a bigger uniform. I can't even button up the one I got now."

May swiped a couple of steak fries from Dori's tray, "Right there with you, sister. Who'd have thought being sexy was so fattening?"

Dori furrowed her forehead, "Eh, who's to say it can't be? I dunno, something about a curvy woman enjoying herself just does it for me, you know?" She gulped down a mouthful of strawberry shake, "I'm not rushing to lose weight." She reached down pinched at her small, soft midsection, "It's not that bad, right?"

May raised a brow, "Are you... Asking if I'm annoyed you gained weight? It's basically my fault. I give you a pint of ice cream every day. This is what happens when you eat ice cream. You start looking like this." She slapped her hands to her own pliable belly flesh, pinching at the softness, "Ugh, I'm turning into my sister!"

Dori bit her lip, "That's not what... I'm just worried, is all, like... Do I look hot, still?"

May snorted, "You're wearing a light gray potato sack." Her hand shot out, grabbing at the hem of the sweatshirt, "Beneath it, though," Dori fought to keep covered, but May resisted, held the hem up long enough to get a full view of the gentle pooch of Dori's tummy, so completely overfed. She yelled, "god damn, you're sexy!"

Heads turned, and Dori turned the color of a fire truck. She buried her face in a half-melted Dairy Queen sundae, disappearing into gluttony. The food went quickly, with May helping herself to the tastier, calorie-dense snacks. Dori fell back in her chair at the end of it, groaning, "Oh my god, that was amazing!" She glared at May, resting her hands on her gut, "You totally owe me food, though."

May wasn't sure if she was joking. Dori's breathing was labored; her face was red; she looked like May felt after Christmas dinner. She had to ask, "You, uh... Sure?"

Dori half-smiled, leaned back in her chair looking down the length of her body at May's growing body, "Totally. You ate my food and embarrassed the hell out of me. I can't move anymore, so you gotta help me out!" She turned her head, "There's an Hardee's over there, get me a monster thickburger value meal, we'll call it even."

"Are you sure?" May felt obligated to ask, "It's just you look pretty full—"

"—I'm stuffed like a turkey, alright?" Dori broke in, "Look, this is the third date, if I'm gonna bring my A-game later on tonight, I need my fuel, and you went and ate whole chunks of it off my plate!"

May leapt to her feet as nimbly as she could on a belly a burger past satiation.  She grinned, "That's a way to get some help!"

She stepped away, and Dori called after her, "Walk slower, dammit, your ass is amazing!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Without the food court, the girls would have been in and out of the mall in half an hour, but they needed to recover, and their bloated, heavy stomachs slowed their stride. Dori leaned against May, groaning and complaining, and begging May to stop at a Cinnabon, just for one, or maybe two, that would mean one for each of them, and didn't a Cinnabon sound amazing? May laughed, but couldn't tell if she was serious.

When Dori could walk on her own, they went separate ways, Dori to bras and blouses, May to pants and panties, agreeing they'd meet up again in the food court.

May finished first. The echoes of a morning's reckless eating weighed heavy still on her, but she couldn't help deny her instinct. She couldn't wait, empty-mouthed in a room surrounded by fatty food, and for better or worse, she'd learned at family dinners that there was always room for more. She made a beeline for the Hardee's to try whatever Dori had ordered that was delicious enough to cause such spasms of pleasure in a woman eating her weight in fast food. She returned to her seat, looking suspiciously at the grease-stained bag, nervous to eat more, but afraid of missing what filled Dori with so much saturated fat and pleasure.

She started with the fries, and knew immediately she should stop; she couldn't keep going, her poor stomach would explode, but it felt impossible. Her hands may as well belonged to someone else, from the power she felt over the urge to keep going, keep cramming meat, cheese, bread down her greedy, greasy mouth hole.

The pain grew worse, her belly grew bigger, she couldn't breathe so good, she was splitting in half, she was sweating, she'd made a mistake. She knew, to keep eating was a bad idea, that she'd eaten too much even before the fries, and that the burger alone contained a full day of calories, but by then, only a mouthful remained, and she couldn't resist.

As the last bite traveled down her throat, someone nearby started applauding. May looked to see Dori holding a Cinnabon, dressed in a new pair of jeans and a thin tank. She kept clapping all the way to the table, sliding across from May's newly-immobile mass, "Damn. That was... a lot of food. It's kinda..." She flushed pink, caught herself, shook her head, "N-never mind."

May narrowed her eyes, thinking, "Ne-never mind what? Me eating too damn much is... what?"

"Kinda..." Dori bit her lip, lowering her voice to a rushed whisper, "It's kinda hot, okay?" She was nervous, "I said it wasn't important!"

"Huh." May responded, understanding, putting it all together, the comments, the actions, it made sense now, "Never met a woman who was into that."

"What?"

May snorted, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you want to get fat, don't you? Think it's sexy? And me over here, packing fat on like a damn polar bear is hot, because if not you, then at least it's sexy watching someone else get fat?" Dori looked away, didn't speak, but that was answer enough. "That's what I thought."

"I-I'm sorry, I just—"

May raised a hand to silence Dori, "Chill. It's fine. It's not that weird."

"It's... It's not?"

May shook her head, "Look, I told you how the women in my family are. My sister's 340 pounds and she's like, the thin side of average. I got a couple aunts, the thin one is Aunt Carrie. Aunt Carrie has to buy two seats on the airplane if she wants to fly home for the holidays. All of them do, point is, even the skinny one's a damn hog."

"What are... Why are you telling me all this?"

"Because out of all these women, I'm the only one who hasn't crapped out a kid." She snorted, "Hell, Aunt Cait's had four. She was fat already, gained sixty pounds with every one, and Uncle Jim's still pumping her jumbo butt up with weight gain shakes. Don't know if they'll stop when she breaks the bed frame, but I guess we'll see!" She noticed a strange expression on Dori's face, "Oh my god." May giggled, "You're totally getting turned on right now, aren't you?"

Dori spluttered, "I-I don't really—"

May laughed, "Relax! You're into fat chicks, it's no big deal! I can roll with this!"

Dori's eyes went huge. She stared, jaw on the table, "R-really?"

"I mean, I don't want to end up like Aunt Cait, or anything, but uh..." She bit her lower lip, "What the hell. We're a healthy bunch of fatties."

Dori stumbled over the next question, "What if... What if I get fat?"

May chuckled, "The fuck are you talking about, 'if?' Bitch, you try and fatten me up, I'm taking your skinny ass down with me!" She scanned Dori's figure, "Not to mention, I kinda wanna see how you'd look as a fatty, like, would it all go to your tits, or is that just me daydreaming? Eh, we'll see soon enough." With that, she hefted herself up from her chair, groaning, "Mmmph, god, that was..." She laughed, hand to the slight swell of her overburdened tummy, "Let's get going, yeah? I got stuff I gotta do before the party. Eat that damn Cinnabon, would you?"

Dori grimaced, "I don't know if I want it, really..."

"Dori?" May responded, sharply, "You're gonna eat that damn Cinnabon if I have to cram it into your skinny body." She saw the way Dori's expression changed, and revised her strategy, "Wait. No. Eat the damn Cinnabon or I'm never gonna cram your scrawny little butt full of so much chocolate you start sweating cocoa!"

Dori followed, wincing as she went, moving slower than she'd have liked. They didn't walk for long, away from the beach, but only by a few blocks. The rhythmic dance beat distantly echoed, pulsating with a speed and energy neither girl could match. May stopped. They needed a breathing break, Dori thought, about time. Between distressed heaving gasps, she managed to ask, "Are we... there... yet?”

May laughed, slapped her hand against a large, dull-gray van, "Yeah, actually." She turned on the spot, flattening her back to the side of the van, arms spread wide, "What you think of my ride?" Dori wheezed, and May kept talking, "Don't answer that. 'S better inside."

She opened the rear door and a wave of smell rolled over them, pizza. The seats were against the walls, the only light in the space was filtered through dark-tinted windows. The floor was carpeted, rich and to Dori's surprise as she crawled in, soft. Behind the passenger's seat sat a blue cooler, and above that, a silvery keg. Dori lay on her back, "What... the hell is..."

May clambered in after, "I know, right?" She lay down beside her girlfriend, draping an arm over Dori's bloated tummy, "My brother called it the fuckwagon."

"Uh, ew?"

May laughed, "Don' worry, I'm like, 87% sure he still hasn't gotten laid."

Dori was starting to regain herself. She brushed the sweat from her brow, "What about—"

May knew the question, "What about me?" She shook her head, "No, but, uh..." She tilted her head towards Dori's, "In here, you'll be the first."

Dori couldn't restrain herself, she giggled. She shoved May's arm away and began fanning her sweaty face, "It's really hot in here..."

May laughed, then hefted herself up from the floor. She stepped carefully around Dori, to the front of the van, "No, it's not, but, uh..." She said. She smirked, turned the key in the ignition, and fans blasted air throughout the van, "We can do something about that."

Dori snorted, waited and watched while May stripped out of her dress, as rolls of plumpness blinked in and out of existence as May's thick, fleshy body bent, squirmed, trying to reach the zipper, pull off her clothes.

Then, her pale body was naked except for a blue lace bra and black lace thong, soft flesh bubbling at the straps and cups of both, evidence of gluttonous living. She leaned over Dori looking down at her, blonde hair falling around her softened face, "Oh really, now?" She asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"What if I told you...." May began, fingers trailing lightly over Dori's bloated tummy, tickling, digging into her bellybutton, "I could make you so fat... I could turn you into a total heifer... I could fit my whole finger in this little bellybutton..."

Dori could feel herself getting wet. Her heart raced, her breathing quickened, and May noticed. She snorted, "Oh, you like teasing, don't you? Oh, just wait until you start looking like a big bowl of jello, jiggling, wobbling, too fat—" Dori couldn't hold back a gasp, and a malicious glint registered in May's eye, "too fat, way too fat for normal clothes, normal stores, even!" She leaned in close, "What would you say if I told you I could get you too big for most plus-size stores, that I could easily blow your skinny butt up so fat you couldn't even shop at Lane Bryant anymore?"

Dori was pink, flushed with excitement. She bit her lip, "Please?"

May raised a brow, "Please what? 'Please, May, would you force feed me a van full of pizza?' Is that what you mean to say? Will I tie you down and fatten you up until you have to shop online for specially made muu-muus made of pure spandex?" Dori nodded, furiously, and May smirked. "Thought as much. Lean back. Safe word's 'Exercise.'"

There were two pizzas in the van, and they went quickly. May didn't have the self-control to keep from indulging, not that she tried. She openly gorged herself, teasing Dori, "Ugh, see?" She said through a mouthful of Supreme, "This... This is the problem!" She wolfed down the rest of a slice, "I'm supposed to be fattening you up, and here I am..." She grabbed another slice, the last in the box, the last in the van,"Making a pig out of myself!"

Between laborious breaths, "I think... Oh, fu—“ she groaned, “I think you look..." Dori was at her limit, "totally... fucking... sexy...

May smirked, she'd eaten a fraction what Dori had, at the party and after, "Duh. 'Cause I am. I'm just worried you won't get to see me in my domme outfit because I'm gonna outgrow it by tomorrow!" She frowned, and went to take another bite, but Dori grabbed at her wrist, quickly, but her grip was weak.

"Fuck that..." Dori gasped, "That pizza's mine!"

May resisted Dori's attempts to wrench the wedge out of her grip pretty easily. She chuckled, and though it hurt with how much she'd had to eat, she showed no pain, "Try and steal food from a fat girl?" She sighed, "Eh, well. You're right, I ate way too much already. Better if you take the bullet on this one, skinny.” Her teasing tone turned serious, suddenly demanding, firm, fierce. She commanded and Dori obeyed, “Open."

Dori barely had energy to keep her eyes open, but she felt a hand at her chin, then food in her mouth, and she obeyed orders, "That's it, chew... Swallow... Good girl..."

She kept her eyes closed, but knew what was happening. May's fingers were on her shorts, inching them down her tan, flawless legs, then her panties, leaving her bare bottom against the shag floor. She felt pressure on her bellybutton ring, and fingertips tracing the outline of a sun and stars, her tattoo. She heard a grunting, opened her eyes to see May moving to the back of the van, falling to her elbows and looking up at Dori over the dome of her tummy, smiling, confident. Dori bit her lip, anticipating what was to come, beyond ready to give and receive.

Her back arched as May began working; she sang hallelujahs through clenched teeth and closed lips as she finished, and started eating again just as soon as May climbed on top. She couldn't hear much, May's thighs muffled the sounds, but she knew what she was doing, and she knew when May was done.

Lifting away from Dori's face, May collapsed against the seats, sweaty and panting, exhausted, but exhilarated, grinning, and dripping. The A/C blasted cool air over their heated bodies, and then, Dori laughed, breaking the almost quiet. May had to ask, "What's so, uh..." She was having trouble with words; she waved a hand, her thinking hazy with sex, "Th-the laughing." She managed to spit out, "Why?"

"I was just wondering..." Dori responded, hands on her still bloated middle, face flickering over to May's tired body, "What were you thinking for breakfast?"

May had to laugh, "Ugh, god!" She groaned, she wasn't ready to think about food yet, "I dunno, what, uh, what do fat chicks eat for breakfast?" She thought of her family, "Donuts. Yeah. That's it, I'm taking you for donuts in the morning. You're off work tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah." Dori answered. She snickered, "God, and I just got a bigger uniform." She rubbed her stomach, half-singing, "Probably not gonna fiiit..."

May laughed, "Ha. I'm no better off!"

"We'll see how good sex sells when the hot girls get fat!"

May shrugged, "I dunno. Your tits are gonna get huge. I think there's an audience for fat, sexy bitches to sell fatty food. Dudes who like that, fat chicks looking for a self-esteem boost."

Dori pondered, "Eh. Guess we'll find out."

Not gonna lie, the original premise literally came out of a still image from a BBW porn shoot. Not the most original, but I've never pretended to be good at premises. I'm good with characters and descriptions, and this story has characters that build to some pretty intense scenes.

Just you wait.

It gets hot, and Berserker did a great job illustrating that

Wow, this is great. I'm really liking all of the collaborations you're doing berserker, you have impeccable taste in writers, too.

The initial setup was a little corny/dull, but your descriptions on everything really sell it and make it engaging past the opening scenes.

Thank you!! I really like my illustrations having a background / story behind. I'm grateful that excellent writers as Enumerated_Bob, Woodsmont or Maxymumspyder are willing to work with me or, at least, let me illustrate their stories. In some cases, like this in particular, I've been a big fan of Bob stories for years, and it's been very easy work with him. :)

About this story, it has a slow start but then is a frenetic turning on spiral of pleasure. It has some of the best teasing, sexy scenes I've read. You will see!!  ::)

Greetings!!

Chapter 2

Dori looked at her reflection in the mirror and grinned. She sucked in her stomach, sucking in as much as she could, like she had to fit into an old dress, but she looked chubby, her stomach still was fleshy, a round ball of wobbling chub like she'd wanted for so long. She bounced, full of glee, over to the bed. She hopped, landing with all her weight next to May, "Wake up!" She said, reaching out for a handful of her sleeping girlfriend's tummy chub and getting a handful of belly flesh, "Come on, we need breakfast!"

May rolled over, talking into the pillow. Dori was still so happy to be finally fattening, she slapped May's meaty rump and giggled at the jiggling, "Come on, bubble butt, you know I can't hear a word you're saying right now!"

May lifted her head from the bedding, "I said, 'Fuck no, I do not need a damn breakfast; I'm getting gigantic over here, please stop feeding me so much fucking food, you adorable little monster.'"

"No, you did not!" Dori declared, "And no, I will not. You're fucking sexy, and besides." She squinted her eyes, "You're doing it to yourself, anyway."

May wrinkled her face, pulling her covers over her nose, acting a petulant child, "Nuh-huh! It's your fault!"

Dori shook her head, the corners of her mouth twitching, "Right, because I made you drink the last of my weight gain shakes." May nodded furiously to Dori's amusement, "Even though I was tied up in a different room being a willing, submissive little piggy for my mistress?"

May looked left, then right, then nodded again. "Your fault!" She grumped, "You got the ones that taste good!"

Dori stood up from the bed, "Okay, fine. Fat girl doesn't need breakfast. Maybe fat girl wants to..." She lifted her mostly bare leg onto the bed, ran her hand along it, "dress up in that leather outfit, shove a full dozen donuts down my throat, pack my poor, stretching belly full to bursting, show me what happens to fat girls who act so mean?"

May broke character, pulling away the sheet and scowling, "Okay, that's just cruel."

"What?" Dori asked, eyes all innocent and starry, “Cruel?”

"Cruel.” May confirmed, "I told you the first night we fucked, you keep me eating, I'd grow out of my domme outfit in no time at all, and what did you do?"

Dori feigned innocence, "Are you saying you can't fit into it anymore? Is my sexy, squishy, mini-dominatrix starting to get..." She whispered, "fat?"

"Are you? Because, uh, Dori, babe, you're looking a little..." May trailed off and reached out, pinching at Dori's muffin top, sliding her hands up along her girlfriend's body, "Babe, you got back fat!"

Dori giggled, "My boss asked if I was pregnant the other day."

"Oh yeah?" May asked, leaning on her elbow, "And are you? You're starting to look like a fat, lazy, housewife, the kinda girl who sits around on a couch all day, every day, shoveling Nutella down her greedy face until hubby gets home. Kinda girl who's 'trying her best to lose weight,' but the only cardio she gets is fucking hubby." She pinched at a conveniently-placed bit of pudge, "If I didn't know you were gay, I'd make the same mistake, think you forgot to wrap up.” she pulled close, whispered, “God knows, you're fertile.” A shiver ran through Dori's body, May's words were working. She backed away, “Anyway. What did you tell him?"

Dori snickered, "I told him I was definitely having loads of totally unprotected sex, but uh..." She paused, recalling her exact words, "'I'm pretty sure my girlfriend isn't finishing inside me.'"

May winced, "Oof, I'm not supposed to do that? What did he say?"

"Just muttered some half-ass apology, something how a bunch of girls were spreading rumors." Dori answered, "But I'm like, 90% sure he was trying to hint at me to lose weight."

"Well, you are getting fat, babe, like, no offense, but damn, you eat like a pig, and it's starting to show! How much have you even gained?"

Dori pouted, puffing her bottom lip and fluttering her lashes, "Not too much..."

“'Not too much?'" May teased, "That's a fat girl answer. That's what my sister Rachel said when she came back after Freshman year. Know why she said that?” she smirked, moving around to Dori's front, “Because she'd didn't know better. She'd gone and gotten too fat to weigh herself.” She grabbed at Dori's tummy fluff with both hands, purring up at Dori, “Big, gross, flabby belly was too big for her to see the numbers on the scale. Are you too fat to weigh yourself, babe?"

Dori pouted, "No...” Her pout turned to a scowl, disappointment, “Not yet..."

"Not yet, that's right. Tell you what, we got time before work. Run next door. Get us 18 donuts, and—" May paused, Dori looked confused, "What?"

Dori shook her head, realizing, "Oh! I'm sorry, it's just we're at your place. Next door to me's a hardware store." She winced, "Sorry, that totally ruined the thing we had happening, didn't it?"

May shrugged, "Not as much as it would if I sent you out for donuts and you came back with a hammer. Anyway, this is my place. Next door's a bakery."

Dori flopped into bed. She groaned, "Lucky. That's so much better."

May shrugged, "Eh, grass is always greener. I know this place a couple streets over—"

"Let's move there!"

May blinked, "But... I haven't said anything about it yet?"

Dori locked eyes, "Don't care. Hate my place, love you, let's move in together!" May opened her mouth, closed it without a word, and immediately, Dori felt flooded with terror, was she moving too fast? "Or-or not! I mean, whatever you think is best!"

May's forehead was furrowed, "No, I was just... I was considering it..." She cocked her head to the side, "I mean, on one hand, it's way early in the relationship to move in, but..." She snorted, "I mean, we haven't slept a night apart in two weeks, and my lease is just about up, so—"

"Mine is, too!" Dori spat, "Next Friday!"

"That's August first, right?" May pursed her lips, and slowly, started nodding, "You know what?” She smiled, “Fuck it. Yeah, let's do it."

Dori gleamed, "Seriously?"

May smiled, "I said yes, didn't I? Besides, housewarming's are the best thing ever!" She shook her head at Dori, "I should warn you, though, my family's gonna do their best to fatten you up, so be warned on that!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Totally. Know what, don't even bother bringing your old clothes," May suggested, "'cause by the time my sisters headed home, nothing's gonna fit, anyway. Besides..." She purred, tugging at the purple cloth of Dori's boy shorts, "It's way easier for me if you're just naked, like, all the time..."

Dori reached beneath the blankets, made contact with May's bare, butter-soft body, puffed out her swelling bosom, "I'm sure we could work something out..."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A bit later, Dori was less than half-dressed, fighting with an old pair of slacks. Her tummy was too much for them now, she grunted as she tried, "Ugh! Come on! Dammit!"

May chuckled, "Aww, is someone gaining weight?" Dori pouted, nodding, but May was pitiless, "Of course you are. Obviously. Look at you, you're a dang cow, udders and everything!"

Dori snorted, "Right, because you're so much skinnier."

May shrugged, "Hey, at least my pants fit."

Dori laughed, "Oh yeah? The new ones? The ones you had to ask your boss to get you? The ones you got like, two days ago? They still fit?" She tried again, grunting, "Ugh! Fuck it!" She looked to May, "Got a rubber band I could use?"

"Of course." May said, reaching into her purse and shaking her head like she was disappointed, "Such a shame..."

Dori grabbed the proffered blue elastic, used May's family trick, "Huh?" She asked, fiddling with her pants, "Shame?"

"Yeah..." May sighed, "Hot girl like you, getting fat..."

Dori laughed, An alarm rang, "Shit, May, you better hurry, work's starting, like, two minutes ago."

May shrugged, "Eh. Mr. Hansen's not gonna care. Remind me what you're doing today instead of work?"

Dori leaned down to kiss May goodbye, gripping the soft flesh of her ass and walking her to the door, "Registering for classes so I can graduate in December, I told you."

"Right. You're a nerd. Got it." May joked. "Just promise you're not gonna fall in love with some fat little Freshman and forget about me!" she said, walking to her van with a swing in her step, plump buns wobbling as she went, "Later, lover!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It wasn't a long drive, Dori knew the way well.

She worried about talking to her school adviser. She stopped by Dunkin' Donuts, tried to silence her worries through caloric overload, but it wasn't working. It wasn't about what classes she'd be taking, she knew already what she'd be taking, it was more about the 'who.' Dr. Sullivan was a family friend, there was so much possibility for information crossover. Family didn't know about her gain, they wouldn't respond well.

Her stomach swelled with fried dough and sugar as she drove. She felt her growing belly pressing against her thighs, warm and heavy. She checked her reflection before she walked in, she looked fat, but well-groomed. She liked that, but wasn't sure how Dr. Sullivan would respond. Deep breathing, open the door.

"Dori!" Dr. Sullivan greeted her, standing up from her desk to reveal a much heavier woman than Dori remembered, coming to hug her, "You're looking well! How you been? Summer vacation treating you well?"

Dori took the compliment, "Thanks, I, uh, think I've gained some weight, but... yeah! I'm good!"

Dr. Sullivan shrugged. Her toothy smile didn't fade an inch, "Ah, well, what can you do?" She squished her own stomach fluff, "Mind you, I can't say much, I'm uh... Eh, you can see."

Dori couldn't help but be interested, "At least you had an excuse, though, right? Weren't you really pregnant last semester?"

Dr. Sullivan looked a bit embarrassed, "Sorta. ‘really pregnant' with eight pounds of baby, eighty-two pounds of blubber." She snorted, "Then, they opened a Baskin-Robbins in the union, so—"

"Really?" Dori burst out.

Dr. Sullivan chuckled, "Watch out, eat there too much, it's gonna start sticking to you!" She shook her head, "I swear they didn't think this through. Students are already fatter here than almost any college in the country, and I swear, even the faculty's headed that way."

Dori laughed nervously, shifted how she sat, "Ha... Yeah..." She bit her lip, changed subject, "So... classes?"

Dr. Sullivan straightened up, "Right! Classes!" She eased her puffy body into a comfy desk chair, flipping open a course catalogue, "You're a... Business major, yes?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dori hung around campus for a while, spent time in the union taking advantage of the new offerings. She leaned back in her seat, stuffed with orange chicken and hot fudge, sipping her coke and thinking ahead.

Baskin-Robbins wasn't the only addition to the union. They'd added elevators, a Chipotle, everything Dori needed to minimize exercise, maximize caloric intake, make the most of herself.

Dori smiled, sighed, full stomach, satisfied. She looked back at Baskin-Robbins. She did love sweets, ice cream especially. She could handle another cone, right?

She grunted as she tried to stand, and felt a sudden release. A blue strap, a snapped rubber band, skittered across the floor, and she decided against more ice cream.

Not right now.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

She felt huge by the time she got home, her body was heavy, swollen with fast food and surrounded by the bags and wrappers it had come from. She couldn't wait to tell May the good news, swinging open the door and freezing.

May was on the floor, back to the couch, stripped to her underwear and drinking from a whiskey bottle and eating from an open box of pizza. The drinking, Dori didn't couldn't be sure how much she'd had, but there was another box flipped upside down on the couch, and candy wrappers surrounded May's lethargic, bloated body. "There you are!" May shouted, slurred as Dori came through, "I was wond'rin' where you'd got to!"

"I was at school." Dori responded, cautious, "What... Uh... What's going on here?"

May went for more whiskey, but Dori grabbed the bottle from her. May scowled, went for pizza instead, lips smacking as she chewed, "Hmmph." She grunted, "Comfortin'."

Dori nodded, "Hmm, uh... Don't bite my head off for asking, but—"

"'Cause I'm getting fat, okay?" May interrupted, "Like, fat to where even my pervert boss is havin' secon' thoughts, okay?" She took another bite of pizza, "Gave me a whole talk, 'cause I was late. Starin' at my belly like he wanted t'puke."

Dori plopped down, leaned her body against May's, comforting, "Aww. He's an asshole, forget about him."

"He's right." May muttered. "Went and weighed myself. I'm fatter than ever."

"Well so am I, but—"

"No, you don' get it, I got fat back that year I was in college, like, freshman fucking forty!" She scowled, "Dropped out, lost thirty pounds. Fas'-forward t'meetin' you, and all of a sudd'n, month goes by, and it's like, whelp! 180, fatter th'n ever!"

"180's not bad—"

"Maybe not on you!" May burst out, "I'm 5'2! I gain five pounds, n' you can see it! Let alone fuckin' thirty-five." She reached down, played with her rolls, the porky slab of pudge where her waist should have been, despondent.

Dori's hands were soft, gentle on May's arm. May's jagged breath caught in her throat. She looked over the girl embracing her, Dori was beautiful; her chin was beginning to double; her voice was soft, "Do... Do you want to stop?"

May thought, as best she could, "I..." She snorted, "Guess not. Look at me. I find out I'm fat, first thing I do is get drunk and pig out."

Dori could breath again, "May, if it bothers you that much, we could..." She paused, "We could do it together! I mean, I'm up forty-something pounds myself, I could probably stand to lose—"

"Don't you dare!" May growled, glaring now, "No dieting for you. You look hot." She was shifting focus, fast as a drunk girl, from self-hate to sexual arousal.

Dori blushed, "Shut up..." She looked down, her slacks were still loose, "I ate too much at dinner, broke your rubber band..."

May hefted herself more upright, groaning, and reached her arm around Dori's waist, "Didja, now?" She squeezed a roll, "God, you're a real pig, now ain't you?" Dori squirmed, arching her back with a sigh; she loved the teasing, "I bet you kept eating, too. You're still hungry, aren't you?" She pushed her hand into the softness, "Big old tummy, oh yeah. You kept eating. All this fat, and I can feel through to the food. Piggy's been eating, eating a lot recently.” She leaned back, cradled her own gut, “I've been eating too much, too. Way too much. We gotta do something about this.”

"Oh yeah?" Dori argued, groaning as she thrusted her breasts into May's face, hands lustily grabbing at her girlfriend's belly, feeling the fat, overfed flesh and the solid lump beneath it, absolutely loving it, "What, though? There's so much of it, though, we've been eating so much, gotten so fat, how are we gonna lose all this?" She frowned, "Please don't say dieting. Or exercising. Please don't say those things..."

May laughed, "The fuck said anyone about losing it?" She reached out, grabbed the sagging pooch of gut fat drooping beneath Dori, "I'll be damned if you're gonna get rid of this little chunk of sexiness!"

"But... You... Something had to be done?"

May grinned, "What needs to be done is that your currently-mobile, skinny booty needs to order us some fucking pizza! Bunch of it, all the toppings." She snapped her fingers at Dori, "Chop chop, we're gonna need the energy!"

"Energy?"

May grinned, sliding her hand down the sides of Dori's pants, sinking into her silky skin, "For the night. I'm about to fuck you, feed you, eat, drink, repeat." Whispering into her ear, "Over, and over, and over, all night long, then we order more, keep it up all weekend long. Go to work Monday lookin' fat, actin' sexy, dressin' slutty, feelin' hungry, eating everything in our way, and running by Mickey D's for breakfast."

Dori bit down, white teeth digging into her blood-red lip, breathing heavily, wondering, "When can we start?"

The weekend was foggy; Monday morning too, felt hazy. Dori's joints were stiff, she hadn't left the house in days, barely moved from the couch. She woke up surrounded by beer bottles and pizza boxes, all of them empty. Her entire body, there wasn't a stitch of clothing covering her plump nakedness, hiding the angry red stretchmarks. Her head pounded, her gut ached. She groaned, tried half-heartedly to sit up.

May stepped in from the kitchen, bright, cheery, looking effected by the weekend's festivities. Her belly poured over the tops of her lacy panties, her thighs had more dimples, "Morning, babe!" she was saying, "Breakfast's on the way!"

Dori blinked, bleary-eyed, "Breakfast?"

May came in, Dori started to realize what one weekend of piggishness could do. May's upper body was bare but for her bra, and it rippled with every step, "Yeah. Sort of. I mean, it's dinner food, but it's fucking pizza."

Dori hefted herself up, tried to sit up, "Not so loud!" She hissed, then scratched her warm, porky belly, There's places that deliver this early?"

May stared, slowly smiling, "You really don't remember, do you?"

Dori grunted, she could manage a grunt, "Huh?"

"Saturday morning, you went online and found a place that delivers 24-7." May said, "Then you read how alcohol slows your metabolism and you sent me out for beer." She chuckled, "You've been wasted ever since. Gotta say, I thought I ate like a pig when I was drunk. You're just... damn!"

Dori slumped into a blubber lump, "Ugh. This... This is it. I'm done drinking."

May pursed her lips, "Eh. Doubt it 'Specially when you see how you look."

Another grunted question, "Huh?"

May nodded towards the bathroom, "Take a look. Dunno about slowing your metabolism, but damn, girl, beer got you looking bloated."

Dori strained against her own weight, it definitely felt like more. She could feel her tummy getting in the way; she let loose a few less-than-feminine grunts, and swears, and finally, she managed. She could feel her body jiggling as she stepped out of the room, ripples shooting up her thighs with every step, until she was in front of the mirror, until she looked up. Her jaw dropped, "Holy fuck." She grabbed at her gut, it was thick, round, and best of all, it hung out in front of her, sagging some over her crotch.

May followed her into the bathroom, "Eh? Am I—"

Dori's mouth was on hers, she was at her mercy, she felt Dori's hands on her hips, digging into the flesh, under her waistband. She pulled away, "Morning!" She managed before silenced again by Dori's tongue dancing with her own. Her shorts were around her ankles, Dori was fiddling with her bra, "What are you—"

Her bra fell to the floor, and Dori grinned, reaching to turn on the shower, "I need a shower, wanna join me?" May stepped closer, she added, "While we both still fit?"

"I just got out—"

"Don't worry about that." Dori purred, “I'll make you plenty dirty...”

May stepped into the shower with Dori, moaning a bit as the hot water poured over her. Her heartbeat raced, her hands explored Dori's body, the heated swells of flesh, Dori's gripping at the soft meat of her inner thighs, "But..." She gasped, "The pizza..."

Dori laughed, "It's fine..." She said, pinching at May's dimpled thigh, “Look at all this fat.” she whispered, jiggling her own tummy, "I think we can afford to skip one meal, and besides..." she sighed, "We can make it up at lunch..."

The doorbell rang.

They didn't answer.

The pizza boy left after five minutes.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Midway through the week, work was getting boring.

May dug through her cart for a choco-taco, sucking the sweet juices out of a popsicle stick and feeling the warm summer wind on the inch of butt crack she couldn't keep covered. She grabbed her quarry and straightened up, remembering what Dori had wondered that first night in the van. She handed the sandwich, took the money, and leaned back, and started thinking.

A chubby girl wobbled up, pale marshmallow-y body exploding from her poor, blue bikini, "Hey." she said, "You still got any pints?"

"Hi!" May responded, usual fake cheer, "Most likely. Were you looking for a specific flavor?"

"Cherry Garcia." the girl answered, leaning in quickly, "I just wanted to say, I think it's really cool what you're doing out here."

May pulled out a carton, "O...kay? What am I doing, exactly?"

The girl gestured at May's body, "This!" she said emphatically, "Your whole look, like, 'big and proud!' I mean, it's inspiring! You totally pull it off!"

May paused, "But... I am proud? I'm not trying to pull anything off here, I just honestly feel sexy the way I am."

The girl flushed red, "Oh! That's not what I meant! I just..." She scrabbled for her purse, "It's... $5, right?" She tossed out a five and grabbed her goodies, rushing away.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

That night, over spaghetti, May told the story, expecting much more of a response than she got.

Dori shrugged, "I kinda agree with her. It's nice to see big girls own their sexuality. And isn't that kinda what you've been trying to do since like, midway through June?"

"I guess, but I wasn't doing anything! I was just doing my job!"

Dori grinned, "Doing your job in a pair of outgrown daisy dukes and about half a shirt, yeah. Face it, you're a fat girl, you dress like yourself, you gotta expect this stuff to happen."

May snorted, "First off, not a fat girl yet. Wait until Friday. Wait until you meet my family. then you'll know what a fat girl looks like." She put her fork down, "Second, what do you mean, 'expect this stuff,' do you get comments like this?"

Dori's brow arched, disbelieving, "Uh, try 'since the end of June?' Just as soon as dating you started showing?" She shoved a forkful of noodles into her mouth, slurping, "I get that all the time now I look like this. Then there's the people offering to buy me food."

May scoffed, she was getting upset, "Wait, so all day, you have people calling you 'brave' for having a body and asking you out?"

Dori smiled, "Relax, babe. They ask me out, I just said no. That, or let them buy me a burger to eat right there. Extra lunch, make me fatter for you."

May pouted, "Hmmph. Still feel like you should have told me."

"Promise I will from now on."

May relaxed, "I still feel weird about what that lady was saying. It's..." She tried and failed to come up with a better word, "weird."

Dori shrugged, "I purposely put on forty plus pounds this summer. You helped me do it." She skewered a meatball, "Really don't think we have room to call anyone else 'weird.'"

May sighed, "Guess you're right."

"Besides, you're still selling out, right?"

May snorted, "Yeah, like, I think the girls who are a little heavy used to be self-conscious buying ice cream from a skinny girl? Now I'm getting big, they're just going crazy for it."

Dori purred, "Mmmmm, have to look out for that..."

May laughed, "Don't you dare, it's your damn fault I'm getting fat, don't you even leave me for a skinny girl!"

Puppy dog eyes, "Aww, but I wanna make 'em all fat and stuff..."

May stood up from the table, walking to Dori's side, sliding into Dori's lap. She lifted her feet from the floor, all her weight, almost 200 pounds, in Dori's lap. She fluttered her lashes, "Am I not fat enough for you?"

Dori was getting aroused. She reached around May's side, sliding her hand into the dark, warm crevice between her belly and thighs, whispering, "No... Not yet..."

May lifted up, "Then tell me, why would you want some skinny twig when you got me?" She pressed her belly against Dori's chair, "I could get fat. I'm getting fat. I had to buy a new domme outfit, even!"

Dori lit up, looking lustily at her girlfriend, "Oh, really, now?"

"Yeah, but..." May pouted, sighing, "I guess they only make them for skinny bitches and chubby fucks... I had to get one a size too big..."

Dori stood up, reaching out to embrace May, "Aww, poor babe!" She pinched at May's middle, "You're saying you need my help? You—"

"I gotta get fat!" May moaned, "Could..." she sniffled, "Could you help?"

"Aww." Dori responded, "Poor, chubby baby. Come on," she grabbed May's hand, leading her to the bedroom, "We'll get you busting out of that corset in no time."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dana showed up to the new apartment first, a slender woman in a conservative, green dress. May answered the door, "You must be Dori's sister!" she said, holding out a hand, "I'm May."

There was an element of surprise in her reaction; she couldn't help staring, just for a second, at May's wide, womanly hips and plump belly, but Dana recovered, closing her open mouth and shaking the offered hand, "Oh, call me Dana, please!" She looked around the opening hallway, "Wow, this is... This is a nice place!"

May smiled, "Yeah, me and Dori, we uh, needed a bigger space."

Dana wandered, the furniture was out of plastic, the TV was in place, but most the place was still in boxes. The kitchen was the only room fully unpacked, and it was oversupplied, nothing nutritious, "And, uh..." She shook her head, "Sorry, I just... Where is Dori?"

"Oh, she's out getting food!" May checked her phone, "She... uh... should be back soon."

"Are... Are you expecting a lot of people?"

May shrugged, she was loving the air of discomfort, "Nah. Just you, me, an my sister when she gets here. Really hope she gets enough food."

Dana gave a nervous laugh, "Ha, well, four people, how much could it be? I mean, yeah, Dori's got an appetite, but still!"

May snickered, "When's the last time you saw your sister, Dana?"

A clicking, a door unlocking, signaled Dori was home. She came in with her arms loaded down with grocery bags. Her shirt was rising up, exposing a solid inches of her burgeoning belly. Her pants looked stressed, the seams seemed ready to split at any second, and there were smears of chocolate around her lips. "May!" She was yelling, "We gotta get ready fast, Dana got off early! She's—"

She rounded the corner to the living room, stopping dead when she saw her sister. May finished the sentence, "Here. Dana's here." She grabbed bags, stepping towards the kitchen, "I'll, uh... I'll take these."

Dori gave her sister a hug, Dana couldn't stare at her belly while they were hugging, "It's good to see you! You look great!"

Dana pulled away, "Thanks! I feel great!" She paused, debated whether to say, "I joined this gym a couple miles from the house, it's really helping!"

Dori chuckled, nervous, "Yeah, I uh... Not so much. Turns out beach food is..." She hung her head, "not so good for keeping fit!"

May popped in, "Don't forget, she's dating a fat assed ice cream salesgirl!" She wrapped an arm around Dori's plump waist, planted a light, loving kiss on her cheek, bragging, "I am not a good influence on our girl here."

Dana kept pressing, "Hey! You could both join and work out at the same time! It would be like a bonding thing!"

May shrugged, "You know what's also good bonding? Eating a good meal. I know which one I like better."

Dori smiled, tried to look apologetic, "Sorry, Dana. She's got a point."

"You're not... Worried? At all? I mean, you've uh—" Dana laughed, agitated, "Heh, I mean, you've gained, like, a lot of weight. Dori, that's-" she paused, "there's got to be-" She fidgeted, tried to word this, "There must be a reason you gained so much! When was the last time you exercised?

"Oh! Duh." Dori shrugged, "I started buying ice cream a couple times every day so I could flirt with the hot salesgirl. If you keep eating too much ice cream, you get fat. I kept eating."

May was quick to throw in, "And I kept going by her burger stand. We start dating, we're eating out a lot, still with the beach food, it starts adding up, and suddenly, poof, fatties in love!"

Dana looked worried, "And you're not... You just don't care?" She asked, "Are you exercising at all?"

"I do a sit-up every morning?" The doorbell rang, and Dori scowled, "That must be your sister. Both of you, early. I was gonna clean up, make a good impression." She pinched at her jelly roll, "Instead, it's just all hanging out."

May snorted, "Trust me, babe, you're gonna be fine. She's gonna love you."

May's bulbous butt bouncing down the hall, Dana was worried. "Dori, are you serious? Look at her, she's enormous!"

Dori sighed, smiling, "I know, right? I kinda can't wait to see her sister."

"What are you—"

Dana's confused question was cut by a loud squealing as May and her sister greeted each other. There was a noise, a dull thumping of heavy feet, and a garbled greeting, then May came back into the apartment, followed by her sister.

Dori and Dana's jaws dropped. May was a supermodel compared to the whale behind her. There was a family resemblance, in the face and weight distribution.

May was 5'2, pushing 200, a porky little shortie with junk in her trunk, baby-making hips and a gut to remember. Her sister was full two inches taller and almost twice the weight, hips to stick in average-width doors, gut that hung down, a slab of fat over her crotch. She waved as she waddled, arm fat flapping like wings of an overfed turkey, sounding cheery, "Hello, Dori and Dori's sister! I'm Rachel!"

Dana gave Dori a concerned look, but Dori was enjoying the scene too much to care. She was playing with her tummy, unconsciously poking at it as the gargantuan caravan of two struggled. Rachel was winded, "Phew!" She grunted, "Sorry for the wait, it's just you're... At the far end of the hall, and..." She cradled her round stomach lovingly, "Pregnancy really... Really takes it out of a girl, you know?"

Dana couldn't compute, "You're pregnant?"

Rachel laughed, "Seven months last week." Dana looked horrified, and Rachel spoke, "Don't worry, you're pretty much right, it's not like all this is pregnancy weight." She grabbed a roll of gelatinous belly, "Not this pregnancy, anyway."

May smirked, "My sister's a damn baby factory, I had to go lesbo just to balance her out! Any idea how fat you've gotten with this one?"

"I mean, it was a few days ago, but according to Doc Owen, little baby Jessy's got me pushing 380 lbs."

"But you're gonna lose weight when the baby's born, right?" Dana asked, desperation in her question, "Right?"

Rachel broke out with a broad belly laugh, "Someone's never had a kid, before!" She reached out to Dana's shoulder, "See, this is what happens. You get preggo, put on a bunch of weight, like, thirty, forty pounds minimum. Kid gets born, they take up all your time. Sleep gets weird, metabolism goes to hell, and you don't have time for healthy meals." She shook her head, "Nah, baby's due in October, I'm gonna be 400 lbs. by Christmas."

Dana bit her lip, "I'm... I'm sorry."

Another hearty belly laugh, "I'm fat, not dying!"

May shook her head, "Rachel, you're freaking her out. Chill."

Rachel relented, "Fine. Look, if you get pregnant, you probably won't end up like me. I'm an outlier."

Dori coughed, the subject needed to change, "Anyway, uh... Dinner, right?" She checked the clock, "I mean, it's still early, but—"

"Sounds great to me!" May tossed out.

"Eh, I could eat." Rachel responded.

Dana bit her lip, and they ate.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Even Dana walked away from the table looking overfull. She'd kept back her criticisms, swallowed them whole with a handful of fries as a chaser. Dori ushered her out the door, "Thanks for coming by! It's been too long!" and couldn't move fast enough to get back inside, closing the door behind her, exasperated but glad somehow, that it was over.

"That was... interesting!" May said, leaning against the door next to her girlfriend and placing one hand around her, the other over her rounded stomach.

"Heh. You see why I had to get out of the house before I gained weight." Dori responded, "Mom's way worse. Mom wouldn't have held back."

May leaned her head against Dori's shoulder, "Aww. It's okay. We'll just have to have Thanksgiving with my folks."

"And Christmas?"

May smiled, "You'll have a ham all to yourself."

Dori sighed, closing her eyes and imagining, smiling, cuddling up to her girl, "You're gonna make me so fat..."

And here is the illustration that goes with this wonderful chapter:

http://berserker1133.deviantart.com/art/Beach-Food-and-Beach-Bodies-2-561898936

beach_food_and_beach_bodies_2_by_berserker1133-d9ajfzs.jpg

There is one small but very explicit reference/wink in this picture to my favourite thread in this forum. Anyone can guest wich is the reference I am talking about?  :P

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter and the illustration!

Midway into August was the last day the girls worked on the beach. Dori knew it was her last; classes were starting in a few days, she handed in her uniform and changed into comfy sweats at the end of the day. She'd have skipped all the way to her car, but for how tight her bra was getting, the chance of exposing herself, and all this weight made it impractical anyway, walking was so much easier, and burned less calories, besides.

Her girlfriend's car was parked outside when she got home, unexpetcted. "May?" She called, nervous, as she walked into the darkened apartment.

From the living room, May's voice slurred, "I'm in here!"

Dori was on edge; she followed the sound apprehensively, "May? Are-are you drunk?"

May was waiting just inside the door, naked but for her outgrown panties. She grabbed Dori by the waist, pushing her forcibly against the wall, flattening her out, pressing closer, grinning hugely, "Maybe no, but...” she laughed, she'd thought this out so much, the wordplay, clearing her throat, “maybe, May be drunk, "or,” she pinched Dori's side, “or maybe May be celebratin'!" She buried her head between Dori's pillowy breasts, tilting her head triumphantly to shout over them, "You'll never know!"

Dori chuckled, squeezed May gently, relieved this was a happy drunkenness, "Yeah, I thought as much." She stepped to the side, shook her head, amused when May followed her step, trying to keep her face lodged between Dori's teats. Dori picked up a bottle of Evan Williams, about half empty, swished it around, unscrewing the top and sitting herself down, "Mind telling me what you're celebrating?"

May pouted, "Hmmph. I got fired today." She plopped her round, overfed rump onto the couch by her girl, looking over at her with big, blue eyes and a quivering lip, "You don't think I'm too fat? To sell ice cream, I mean, like, me looking like this," she pinched at a thick roll of flesh, "all fat and shit, does it make you think you maybe you really sh-shouldn't be buying ice cream?"

"You got fired for being fat?"

May laughed, "Pfft, fuck no! If Mr. Henson could do that, I'd've lost m'job like..." She shook her head, "Fuckin' less than a month after I met your big-titty, weight-gainin' ass." She shook her head, "Nah, I was just late getting back from lunch."

"Aren't you always?" Dori took a shot of whiskey, wrinkling her pretty face at the burning and replacing the cap.

May snickered, "Jus' about. Only this happened t' be the one time Mr. Henson decided to check." She laughed even harder, "An' there I was, stuffed so full of burgers an' ice cream I looked about ready to give birth to triplets, can't even move, I'm so full! He, uh, he had some words to say at me, how I was ruining my beautiful, youthful body, stuffing it full of this kind of shit."

"Shit." Dori responded, "And what... How did you respond?"

May's rosy cheeks bunched up, merry, and she looked so proud of herself, "Summer's over, right? Nothing to lose, so I took a second, gathered myself," she paused, "then I burped straight in his face, went back to eating."

Dori's jaw dropped, "You didn't."

May snorted, "I fuckin' did, thank you very much! Fuckin' pervert, acting like I hadn't already sold about 2/3 of what he gave me." She snatched the bottle from Dori's hands, "An' then I came home and I was gonna surprise you, all sexy-like, but it turns out, uh..." She blushed, squishing the top into her butter-soft belly and twisting it free, "Remember that domme outfit I told you I got two sizes large?"

"Yeah?"

May winced, "Yeah, I shoulda gone for three sizes." She pouted, taking a gulp from the bottle, "All your fault. You keep buying the tasty weight gain shakes. It's not fair. You're s'pposed to be the one getting huge. Not me."

Dori's gentle smile, her soft hands put May at ease. The bottle was soon emptied, Dori grimaced as the liquor flowed down her throat, tossing the bottle aside and leaning in, "Aww, are you worried, babe? Worried you're getting fat? All that ice cream is starting to show? You've definitely been eating more, I mean, used to be, you'd just get one burger at lunch. How many did you get today? Three?"

May frowned, whining, looking with big, guilty eyes at Dori's face, "And fries..."

"Two orders of fries, wasn't it?" Dori pressured, "Three burgers, two orders of fries, and how much ice cream?" May's gaze dropped to about gut-level, her own gut; she emanated fatness, gluttony, and shame.

Dori reached down to pull off her sweats, straining at the effort, belly bunching into juicy rolls, finally pulling back up and acting like it wasn't a thing, "May? Tell the truth. How much ice cream did you eat? You said you'd sold 2/3 of your cart, but be honest, you ate at least half of that, didn't you, you greedy little piggy. Maybe more than that, even? I know how much fatties like you love Klondike bars." She reached out, ran a short, manicured nail under May's chubby, doubled chin, "Or are you more a 'full-pint' kind of pig?" She ran her hand gently down May's clavicle, musing, "Ooh. Yes, you are, aren't you? You're the worst kind of fatty, the all-out gorger, I bet you ate a whole gallon today, didn't you?"

May's chin turned upwards, a smile played at the corners of her face, "Yeah." She said, "I'm the worst kind. I learned from women you wouldn't believe. Most recently," she said, straightening up, grabbing Dori roughly by the chub where her waist was, once. She stepped around her girl deceptively nimble, pushing Dori onto the couch, lifting the gray sweatshirt halfway. May reached down to pinch the pudge exposed, "I been learning from you, little miss wannabe blimp, all your late-night pizzas; you think I'm the fat one? Oof, baby, sweet, chubby baby, maybe you were the skinny one when we started, but look at this muffin top!" She tore the sweatshirt from Dori completely, grabbing at her breasts, "And the stretch marks, sugar, I warned you, you keep being a hot little heifer, laying around all sexy and eating so much, you're gonna need that cocoa butter!" She twisted, forcing 200 pounds of blubbery bum and thunderous thigh into Dori's face, "You see this massive, milky-white booty? All dimpled and juicy, fattened up through good eatin' and lazy livin'? That's the ass of a gluttonous little piglet, yeah, but at least I know enough to take care of my jumbo booty while it's still getting bigger. I've gained almos' 50 pounds since I met you, and the only stretch marks back there are from college."

Dori gripped May's love handles, used them as leverage to stand, "Fifty pounds?" She murmured, incredulous, "That's it? May, I'm starting to doubt your commitment to us! I'm up to 217! I've gained almost seventy pounds and you're back at fifty? Not even fifty?" She stepped around May, keeping her grip and moving to the kitchen, "Oh, babe, come on, we gotta get you proper fat! Where's those shakes you like so much, I need a little something, too."

"Yeah, you're for real wasting away over there, princess J-cup, you probably need three times as much food as I do..."

Dori smiled, "Oh, we both need a lot of food right now." She loosened her grip and running her hands over May's rotund body, digging into the sweet, supple curves and squeezing the rolls. She bent down, planted a kiss on May's plump tummy, whispering, "We're about to burn a lot of calories..."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dori woke up at 10, to a knocking at the door. She was nude, fat, and she couldn't bend in the middle. May was nowhere in sight, and she was half-asleep. She peered through the peephole, saw pizza, and for a second, thanks to that fourth detail, forgot entirely about the first, throwing the door wide to a much-surprised delivery-girl. Seeing the woman's face reminded Dori of her nakedness, and she was torn between covering herself and taking the pizza, overflowing with apologies as she tried to do both, "Oh my god, I am... so sorry, I just... I saw the pizza and everything else just—"

The portly woman laughed, shaking her sandy curls, answering with the sweetest Southern drawl, "Aww, ain't no thing, sweetheart! I know how it is, when you're eight months pregnant or however far along you are, you're craving pizza, and the pizza person's here but dammit, you just can't fit your stupid butt into any of your clothes. Believe me, sugar, I have been there, done that, got the extra-large t-shirt!"

Dori laughed, nervous, but didn't correct the woman. She flipped open the first of three boxes, breathed in the smell of carbs and grease, and muttered to herself, "Oof, I'm about to get so fat..."

Pizza girl chuckled, "Just wait 'til he's born." She winced, "Whoops, sorry, it is a he, right? Just lookin' how you're carryin'. Low, way out front, that's a boy, isn't it?"

"I... don't actually know?"

The woman nodded, "Waitin' to see, I hear you. Well, you enjoy the pizza, and you know what? Don't worry so much about getting fat, there's some of us it just happens to. My sister gained twenty pounds, lost it all in a month after the kid was born. Me, on the other hand," she laughed, “Hell, I put on thirty with both kids, gained twenty more in the time since." She clapped a hand to her generous paunch, "I tried for a while to lose weight, but uh... yeah!” she slapped her own well-nourished belly, gripped a roll, “I figure, if you're supposed to be a fat mama, that's just how it is! No point trying to fight nature, I always say!"

Dori laughed. "Oh, I am gonna be a fat mama." she said as she shut the door and turned to the pizza. She licked her lips, snorted, "Trust me on that..."

She noticed something taped to the inside of the box. A note. She pulled it off, and started reading:

Dori, it started,

You should eat these pizzas. Seriously. All of them. Really stuff your face, because I'm going away for a couple hours, headed out to get a job so I can afford all the food it takes to feed our fat selves. If there's any pizza left when I get home, you're gonna regret it. If you eat it all, all three of these gigantic wheels of fat and cheese, oof, I'm gonna wish I'd bought you four. Either way, tomorrow, I promise you, we're gonna be so damn huge. Sweatpants day, I promise, Netflix and chill*.

Good luck,

May

*'Netflix and chill' meaning 'eat junk food, fuck, repeat.' Maybe we'll have Orange is the New Black in the background

Dori didn't hesitate, she dragged the boxes into the bedroom and went at it. These were huge pizzas, full 24" diameter, and Dori still felt the effects of a night filled with eating and screwing. The first was tough, but she slogged through it, burping, farting, belching to wake the neighbors. She felt gross, massive, swollen with so much food, and incredibly sexy. She suspended stuffing her face, reached her soft, fluffy arm around the dome of belly, down to her swollen, aching pussy, stretching, straining for satisfaction.

She took time between servings, between pies, to let her stomach settle, handle what she was throwing at it. Three pies, six hours, she felt her gut stretching tighter and tighter, pained, but always wanting more. The last two, she barely moved more than her hands and her mouth, staring with dull eyes at the wall, massaging her belly, gas erupting from time to time, barely affecting the rote mechanical feeding. Then, her hand hit cardboard; she was conqueror. She groaned, punched the air slowly, without enthusiasm, then lay back to wait for May.

May arrived an hour later, arms weighed down with grocery bags, fully expecting a defeated girlfriend. She set her bags down, "Dori?" She called, "Dori, where are—" she froze at the sight of Dori on the bed surrounded by greasy bedsheets and three empty boxes. "Holy fuck."

Weakly, "I... I did it."

May gently put her knee on the bed, "Uh, yeah, you did! Dori, do you realize what you just did? How much you just ate? You shouldn't have to eat for a week, after going through all that."

Dori's laughing was faint, "I... believe it.” she burped softly, “Now... I just... need a little... urp dessert."

May laughed, "See, but no. I told you, you finish all that pizza, I was gonna ruin my diet."

Dori smiled, "You were on... a diet? Is that... that why your pants are held together with a rubber band?"

May shook her head, "Smart ass. I was on a 'get fat slow' diet. I'm cool with porking out, but thanks to you being such a damn cow..." She shook her head, "Fuck, I gotta go all out, tonight!" She hefted herself off the bed, wandering off and returning with a pitcher full of something, "I got all this protein shake; I've been letting chocolate ice cream melt for the past half hour just so I could cram it down your scrawny throat, but, uh..." She shook her head, "Well, bottoms up."

Dori's eyes widened as May's plump, malleable middle swelled up, rounding, filling with empty calories and whole cream. She licked her lips, poked May with a foot. May stopped mid-swallow, and Dori pouted, "Save some for me!"

May smirked, "Oh, you want some of this?" She leaned closer, "You can't even move, can you? So stuffed full of greasy, cheesy pizza. And now you think you want dessert?" She lifted the pitcher to Dori's mouth, "Drown in it. Drown in dessert, Dori, you fat bitch, this is turning you on, isn't it?" Dori's face was reddening, her body was rigid with orgasmic energy. "The fact that you're stuffed so full of food and I'm dumping more on top of that is getting you off, isn't it?" May set the empty pitcher to the side while Dori was still gasping, fingers grasping for her own pleasure, "Ooh, yeah. You're a freak, Dori."

Dori felt her hand being pulled from between her thighs, then her legs spread by May's face. Her eyes fluttered, then closed. Her mouth opened, gasping, moaning, then shut again.

May refused to give details about her job, no matter how much Dori asked. And she did ask, but it never got her any new information. She got vague answers, every time, "You'll find out as soon as I start," and, "It's similar to what I did all summer. Trust me."

First day of class, May was getting ready, too. Dori suspected, but didn't ask. Confirmation came after class finished, wandering into the student union with a plump, fleshy gut hanging from her old t-shirt, unused to a few hours without indulgence and complaining loudly about this horrid mistreatment. Belly grumbled, Dori massaged the doughy flesh, squishing, squashing the softness and hoping no one noticed. Something, someone, really, caught her eye and Dori sped up, eyes on her wide-bodied target.

Her certainty grew more and more the closer she got; she recognized that wavy blonde hair, those chubby arms, those wide, birthing hips. Stepping up to Baskin-Robbins, she directed her attention to her girlfriend, "This what you meant, same job you had all summer?"

May jerked to attention, "Hmmh? Oh, Dori, babe!" She stepped back, gesturing to her juice-filled, well-rounded body, "What you think? Want some ice cream? We got plenty!"

Dori pursed her lips, "Eh. I liked your old uniform more. You filled it out better."

May smirked, "Aww. I'll get to fixing that." She pulled at the loose fabric, "What'd you think that's gonna take, thirty pounds? Forty? I've got that employee's discount, so it shouldn't take me too long."

Dori shook her head, "Just get me a triple-scoop rocky road, fat-ass. Then..." She paused, "Get one for yourself. You look skinny in that. I don't like it. Treat yourself, you need to start packing some serious meat on those bones."

May snorted, "Right? This uniform isn't even the biggest they have and I'm swimming in it! Ugh, you best believe I'm getting breakfast, lunch and dinner right fucking here until this starts equalizing!"

Dori pursed her lips, "Eh, there's places around here that'd do the job pretty well."

"And I'll be eating at those places in between meals, but lets face it, a fatass bitch who stuffs her face full of ice cream three or more times a day is gonna blow up faster than a fatass bitch who only does it every once in a while."

Dori nodded, "You're right. I gotta come by here way more often."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pounds piled heavily on both the girls in the first two months of classes, but Dori most especially. May provided her study snacks, her study snacks left her too full to move and she was always too fat to care. Studying economic theory was easier when she'd already indulged herself to a point where walking was out of the picture, and it was easy to keep going, keep reading, when she celebrated each paragraph with a handful of M&M's, each page she read with a chocolate bar, and each chapter with a pint of ice cream. Every day, she felt softer, squishier, and smarter, and every A she got encouraged her to keep going.

With May's help, Dori was rapidly pushing her curvaceous, breast-heavy body past the point of no return, into the territory beyond 'pleasantly plump,' 'deliciously rounded.' She was swelling still, into a level of meaty where her gut was impossible to ignore. Certain desks were suddenly uncomfortable, she was known on sight by every fast food worker on campus. Dori was officially fat, and she took that as a sign she was on the right path, studied a little less, took more snack breaks, ate even more when she did.

She bought May ice cream every day, a few cones, a sundae or two if she could spare the money, and May was starting to look her part, she was clearly fattening up, becoming the porky pig's plump, plush lover. Still she had admirers. Her face wasn't yet rounded by her growth, her beauty was undeniable, and her ass was amazing. As she grew into it, May's new uniform turned out much more typically flattering, it showcased her chest, her melon-esque bosom, but downplayed the gut below, jiggling like an over-inflated water balloon. With her slacks pulling tight over her round, bulbous ass and wide, fertile hips May was the hot one of the pair, the one men lusted over, the one who scored an invite for the Alpha Chi Halloween party, with the promise that she'd bring her 'smoking hot girlfriend.'

Dori called May into the bedroom; she was looking at her reflection, twisting back, leaning and observing the way the fat compressed. She had a knowing grin when she turned to May, "I'm going for 'slutty fat slut who doesn't realize she's a super fat slut:" she paused, smiled, arched her thin brow, "Swimsuit edition."

May laughed, Dori's bikini would have been tight back in June. Her bottoms were all but hidden by her muffin top, swallowed by her bulbous bum and covered the fat slab of belly hanging over her front. Her top couldn't cover even her nipples, but dug deep into her breast flesh, her back fat, and could give at any second. The last element to her costume was the giant Hershey's, two pounds before she'd opened it, less now she'd been stuffing her face. May snatched a square, popping it into her mouth, "Very fat, very slutty. What about me?" She posed, "It's a pretty specific costume, right? I'm going for 'Fat girl who was totally a sexy dominatrix bitch before she met this stupid fat slut who made her blimp out into this stupid huge cow.'"

Dori took in the corset, the flesh struggling to escape between the lacing. She saw the drooping gut that hung out below May's leather-encased torso. Lattice-lace leggings hid the majority of her cellulite, but nothing could disguise the sheer 220 lb. bulk of her body. Dori whistled, "You... actually... really pull that one off." May laughed, started to argue, but Dori cut her off instantly, "Let me rephrase. If you wear anything other than that, I might just break your legs." She leaned in, "Just think how fat you'd get if that happened, right? All the eating, no moving, god, you'd get huge!"

May's eyes widened, and she chuckled, "Fine then, but uh... Yeah, I love what you're doing with this, you're sexy as fuck, but babe, you're a damn blimp. Cover yourself, woman!" She turned her neck, "So I can uncover you, reveal you for the fat cow you really are, baby."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They made their appearance to the party as a gluttonous domme and her doughy, overfed little submissive servant girl. Dori dressed in a tight blue dress, black leather mask and a ball gag. May reminded her, "Keep the gag in. You start eating, we both know, It's gonna end with you busting out of that dress, and knowing you, you'll keep going until you're totally naked and stuffed too full to move." Dori moaned, most pathetic, and May added, "Be a good little fatso, bring me the food, and you might get some play when we get home!"

And thus, the stage was set. Dori played her part, she loved the humiliation, the way her mask kept her face from being recognized. She did what May asked, which was to bring her greedy, piggish master food, food, and still more food. May was filling up fast but not stopping, swelling out, more and flesh was spilling through the cracks in the leather, the metal teeth of her zippers, but she barely noticed in the face of more cake.

Then came a stumbling block.

"Leia?"

May was speaking to a slender girl, one of the few still at the party and not in the upper bedrooms. The girl spun around, long blonde hair twirling after her. The family resemblance was unmistakable, this pretty younger girl even had that minor tummy bulge May had fought for so long to minimize, a few extra pounds of softness to her tummy and bum, and in her hands, a half-cleared plate of junk food contributing.

"May?" The girl asked through a mouthful of cake, "Holy fuck, is that you?"

May awkwardly put her arms over some exposed skin, "Yeah, it's... Leia, what the fuck are you doing here?"

Leia shrugged, "Checkin' out the hot chicks." She snorted, eyes landing on a portly ginger's rhythmically rippling rump, "Mos'ly jus' the fat ones left, though." She didn't break her gaze, "Fat girls an' the ones that's uh," she snorted, eying a group of girls by the food table fighting to loosen their costumes so they could eat more, "gettin' there."

May nodded, that was an apt description of the women in the room, "And you fit in... Where?" She noted the faint panty lines at her bum, the smears of food on Leia's pretty face, "Which group?"

Leia snorted, "Pfft. Neither. I'm jus' here in between!" She grabbed at a piece of cake, stuffing it down her throat, nearly losing her balance.

May's eyes narrowed, Lei's cheeks looked awful pink, her words were running together, "Are you drunk?"

Leia squinted, "And? If I am?" She scoffed, "Gonna tell mama? You know good as me, this time o' night, mama's either stuffed full of shit and passed th' fuck out, or stuffed full of shit an' about t' pass the fuck out."

May broke into a vicious smile, "True, but sweetheart, I'm not, and I outweigh you." Her hand shot out, grabbing Leia's soft arm roughly, "Not to mention, I'm stronger than you. And we're going."

Dori lagged a few seconds at first, but her stomach was empty, and she caught up. May strong-armed her slender, younger cousin, pulling her down the street. Leia bit, scratched, elbowed May's squishy, swollen belly, but May's vice-like grip was undeniable. "What's your dorm?" May demanded, digging her arm-guards into the giving flesh, but Leia refused to give.

"Why should I tell you? Fuckin' let me go! God!"

May sighed, pulling her down the street randomly. "See, now that's the shit that gets you dragged back to my place, home of the semi-fat bitch and the fat bitch that made her that." She paused, "Trust me, fat bitch don't want me burning all those calories, so we're just gonna go by all these dorms until somebody recognizes you, or—"

"Fuck, I'm in Rice!" Leia screeched, and May immediately loosened her grip.

"Good." May said before tightening again, "Thanks for that."

"God, what the fuck?" Leia screeched, "I had a couple drinks, it's not a big deal!"

May snorted, "Maybe not to you. Your mama might think different. You don't remember Grampa. You don't know what that shit can do!"

"Ugh! You fucking drink, though!"

May tittered, tight, "Well I'm older than 21, now ain't I. Fucking calm down."

The fighting lasted until Rice was in sight. Leia gave up then, went limp, really. She was no help, but May was determined already to get her where she should be, dragging her, full-bodied, into the elevator, very aware Leia wasn't so slim as she pretended.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dori took advantage of an open bottle of vodka while May struggled to free her luscious body from leather confines. Crawling into bed, she pressed herself close, purring, "That was hot..."

May seemed preoccupied, "Hmm?"

Short trimmed nails dug into May's bare skin as Dori breathed, "I wouldn't mind you being so rough..."

May paused a second, she needed to switch gears. It wasn't hard, seeing how frayed the seams were of that poor, blue dress. She snapped up the bottle Dori'd taken advantage of, draining the last two shots and letting it rest. She squeezed Dori's meaty midsection, "Oof, though, you're so soft. I'm afraid I might break you."

"Right? I'm so empty, you should really start fixing that, right? I need some food inside me, I'm all weak right now!"

May reached to the side of the bed, "How's candy sound?" She pinched Dori's tummy cruelly, "Sounds good, right? Of course it does, you're so fucking fat, you're always happy for candy, right? Damn pig."

"Yes, please!" Dori moaned as May crammed candy down her greedy gullet, "Feed me more! I need more!"

They reached the last of the two pound bag, but Dori was used to more. She lay on her back, mouth open, expecting more to come, but May was at the end. Her face turned to scorn, "What're you waiting for? More candy? Bitch, you just ate two damn pounds of it!"

"Mmph..." Dori moaned, "More..."

"God, you're a cow!" May swore, slapping lightly at Dori's unsupported breasts, making her yelp, wince, "Udders and everything! Tell you what," May said, hefting her chubby body from the bed, "I'll get you some fucking more, because you're just that disgustingly huge, aren't you?"

She returned to a more controlled Dori, a Dori with some of her faculties, "You call me fat, but..." she had trouble with breathing, "but you're just..." Dori was straining, "You're a dang pig, yourself!"

May raised a hand to her generous chest, "Oof." She said, "I am most definitely guilty of that." She lifted her hand, the full pitcher of milkshake, "So guilty I might just have to drink, like, half of this myself." She took a long swig, but felt her arm being pulled down, "Oh, you want some of this?"

"Mmph... Please..."

"Here you go." May said, dumping thousands of calories down Dori's throat, "Here you fucking go. Goddamn, you're fat. Have some more of this, you fucking love it, don't you, you cow?"

Dori had more. She did love it. She loved every second of it. She felt ready to burst, it hurt so much, but she loved it. She loved her body jiggling with every bit of movement.

She wanted more, she took more when offered, and she weighed, undeniably, more in the morning.

Dori's final semester in college packed pounds of jiggly, wobbling flesh onto her plush, bosomy body like clay onto a Mesopotamian fertility goddess. Studying meant three full courses of calorie-dense food, four if she could still walk after finishing the dessert, and she studied more than ever before. She aced everything, and the results were visible at her mid-winter graduation, her hugely fattened, barely-exercised body growing more and more tired walking for her diploma, pausing, leaning forward, breathing heavily after just a short staircase.

May greeted her after the ceremony, wrapping her fleshy arms around Dori's meaty body, her fingers not quite reaching, pulling back with soft eyes and a smile, "You looked amazing up there."

Dori's sister was nearby, and her mom still seemed a bit shocked by her daughter's obese, billowing body, but she stepped up after May moved away, sunk her slender arms into Dori's bulging middle to hug, "So proud." she said, then bit her lips, "Any... Any plans now you've graduated?"

Dori shrugged, "I had an idea or two. Kinda thinking I should start going around looking for investors."

"Any plans..." Dori's mom hesitated, "Any plans on losing a bit of this weight?" She looked worried, "I mean, Dana'd said something, of course, but I didn't expect..."

"She's gained even more since I was telling you!" Dana commented, "Like... a lot more."

Dori rolled her eyes, "She's in the room, too, or did you forget that? You've gained weight, too, Dana, don't pretend." She poked cruelly at the inches of tummy fluff pouring over Dana's slacks, "What is that, ten, fifteen pounds? I've been studying too much to keep track of how much I'm eating, what's your excuse? Donuts?"

"Cut it out, you two!" Dori's mom interjected, stepping between them, "Dana, she's not wrong; you've been slacking off lately, but Dori!" She scoffed, shook her head, "I just... I barely know what to say, you've gained so much! Is... Is there something wrong with you that you haven't told us? Are... Are you depressed?"

Dori yawned, "Nope. Not depressed. Just hungry." She gripped a roll of belly, the largest, drew attention to it, "This is all because I eat too much, nothing else."

"But you'll stop?" 

Dori snorted, "Probably not?"

Dori's mother was flabbergasted, "But... Dori, honey, you've put on at least eighty pounds since last Christmas!" She paused, then seemed to flash on how to get her wayward whale of a daughter back in line,"Your girlfriend! What's she think of all this?"

May stepped next to Dori, snaking a hand around the thick layer of lard where Dori's waist once was, "She thinks your daughter's the most beautiful, sexy woman she's ever met." She tightened her embrace, felt her fatness squishing against Dori's. She held out a hand, "Nice to meet you! I'm May, I sat next to you?"

Dori's mom went pale as she stared, open-mouthed. Dori spoke out, annoyed, "Basically, mom, May loves me. The way I am. She doesn't care that I've gotten super fat. It's not a problem. I'm healthy, she's healthy, and eating makes us both happy." 

"Sweetheart—"

"I'm not gonna be you, okay?" Dori erupted, stamping her foot in an action that sent ripples shooting across her blubbery body, "I'm not gonna starve myself to death while my partner sleeps with his 'stupid, piggy, fat-ass secretary,' okay? May doesn't hate my fat, and I love being like this!" She turned, enraged, "Good-bye, mom."

May kept pace with Dori easily, weeks of living with a glutton in a state of constant stress-induced binging, she'd eaten only a bit more than she should, where Dori had stuffed her greedy face, swelling with flesh like a water balloon under a hose. 

Her thighs chafed under her dress, but she couldn't remember a time they didn't. They settled into Dori's SUV, feeling the suspension lower as they added their 500+ pounds. May looked over, saw Dori's tear-filled eyes. She reached out, touched her girl, "Hey... You okay?"

Dori sniffed, "Y-yeah. I... I've known that was gonna happen for a while." She shook her head, "I've been expecting her to drop by and yell at me since Dana came by."

May snorted, "Dana ain't been going easy on the junk food herself. She tried to be sneaky with it, but she ate at least four bags of Skittles during the ceremony."

Dori chuckled, sniffling, "Always used to joke how Dana was gonna get fat."

"Well, pretty sure that day is coming." May nodded, "In the meantime, though, I'm starving." Dori chuckled, "Hey, don't laugh! You went and turned a sexy, big-booty bitch into a gross, gluttonous, 230 lb. fat-ass fuck pig." May shoved Dori, her hand sinking into the fat arm of her girlfriend, "Then, you make your fat little fuck pig sit through a three hour ceremony without food!"

Dori snorted, "Probably would've only been two hours, but some blimp-ass heifer at Baskin-Robbins kept flirting with hot, chubby girls and getting them hooked on terrible, super-high calorie foods, then giving them extra scoops on top of whatever they ordered."

May smirked, "Heh. Squishy chicks with senioritis getting extra ice cream, I mighta stole a few sundaes for myself, but I brought in business, dammit!"

"Damn straight you did. I wasn't the only one up there out-of breath after walking up there. Hell, we were probably the majority."

May pursed her lips, looked innocent, "And that's my fault? We live in the fattest state in the nation, of course you're not the only blimp!"

"Girl that came after me. Blonde girl I met in calculus last semester. I remember she was cute, one of those 'all-over' fatties, no tits, ass barely fit into her desk. I remember she was fat; I did not remember that much gut. You had to have seen her after me. Blonde hair, big, jumbo gut? Fat enough to where you could see her waddling, big belly wobbling through her gown?"

May shook her head slowly, "Saw her, yeah. Kinda reminded me of Rachel, only relatively skinny." She grinned, "Still no evidence I was involved."

"She came up, sat next to me, red in the face, cursing. Something about Baskin-Robbins?" Dori paused, smirked, "Of course, I asked if she was okay, and she was like, 'yeah, just fat,' and I asked her what she was saying about Baskin-Robbins, and apparently, she gained thirty pounds this semester, all thanks to 'that fat-ass hoe behind the counter' getting her hooked on their Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae."

May smirked, "There's four girls working there. If you think any of us fit into anything smaller than a 20, then you are mistaken. We all a bunch of fat-asses."

"She described you pretty well..."

May pouted, "Look, maybe I wanted to give your chubby-chasing butt a bit more eye candy? I sell ice cream. Ice cream makes lazy girls into fatties, just look what it did to our sexy butts!"

Dori smiled, "Oh please, you like seeing them get fat, too. Don't push this on me!"

May smiled, embarrassed, "Okay, a little..." she admitted, "But most of it, I swear, these bitches do it to themselves!"

Dori considered, "Eh, doubt it. Maybe. Or they subconsciously wanted to fuck the sexy ice cream lady."

May leaned over, planted a kiss on Dori's cheek, "You think?" she purred, "Is that where you fit into this?"

Dori snorted, "Please, I am totally conscious of my desire to fuck your brains out."

"Oh yeah?" May murmured, sliding away, blinking rapidly, "Then you should really..." she bit her lip, inhaling, building up to a shout, "get me some fucking food, dammit!"

Dori laughed, wiping away the tears that were forming, and deciding, "Let's just go to McDonald's. I need some serious comfort food."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Christmas with May's family meant a lot of food, and it lasted from Christmas Eve until New Year's Eve. Eight days of endless eating, May and Dori alternated feeding and being fed, either staying in bed or walking all the way downstairs where three generations of feeders were preparing feasts, or maybe to the car for takeout. December 31st, they held back, just barely, indulging enough that by 9, May was full to bursting, and Dori looked pregnant, but they were both mobile, able to join the party downstairs.

The room was full of unwed family members, and it looked like a dystopian future of gluttony and excess, a world where the worst of McDonald's and KFC was considered 'diet food,' and shunned. May wandered over to Leia, the only girl under 200 pounds, pinching at her blubbery muffin top, "Hey. Looks like you made it to plenty of frat parties after all."

Leia flinched, pulling her pudge out of pinching range, turning with a mouth full of cake, frosting smeared across her indulging face, "Hmmph?" she swallowed, grimacing, "Ugh, May. Didn't know you were here."

May grinned, spread her arms, "Where the hell else would I be?"

Leia shrugged, "I dunno? Upstairs? Getting your fat face crammed full of eggnog or whatever?" May's greeting words registered, "Wait, what? Frat parties? The hell are you talking about?"

May grinned, "Oh, so..." She grabbed a roll of her cousin's swollen, burgeoning gut, "This isn't a bona-fide beer belly?"

Leia winced, pushed May off of her, "Ugh, no! Stop talking about it. It's freaking gross, I know. I got fat."

May laughed, "Chill, little piggy. You're talking to miss 'Freshman Forty' herself. You're not so far ahead of where I was this far into freshman year."

Leia grimaced, "Pretty fucking far, though. Twenty-four pounds. Far enough."

May bit her lip, adjusted her estimations of Leia's impressive weight gain. She'd only been up fourteen by Christmas, so she lied, "Yeah, well... It levels out second semester."

"Well I fuckin' hope so!" Leia responded, "I'm busting out of my clothes as it is!"

May noted the truth in Leia's words, the stress in her seams and the plate of food in her hand, half-full of cake and ice cream, half-covered with the remains of more. She coughed, "Heh, you're still gonna gain weight, though, unless something changes!"

Leia shrugged off the warning, "Oh, duh. At first, yeah, but my body should be getting used to this kind of eating, right? So it shouldn't be so bad."

May smiled bigger, and turned, returned to Dori's side without a word. 

Dori was sitting by the food, like she usually was these days, expending few calories and absorbing as many as possible. She snatched another slice of pizza, stuffing her rounded face, then grabbing at her gut and groaning, "Ugh, babe, you gotta get me away from all this food!"

May laughed. She reached out, ran her fingers down the curve of Dori's belly, digging into the sweaty crease between belly and thighs. "Aww, but I like what it does to you!"

Another greedy chomp, "Yeah, I know, but..." Dori swallowed, "I'm like, two slices away from getting so full I can't move anymore!" She tore off another chunk, "If I can' move, then I can' get t' the bedroom," she argued through a mouthful, gulping heavily and finishing, "And you want me in the bedroom..."

May took the last bit of crust from Dori's hand and forced it down her throat, handing her another slice of pie, "Might as well push your limits," she said. Dori's eyes widened, and May's gentle hands started working, lifting the slice to her face, "I'll help..."

Dori was at her outer boundary, she felt enormous, and May was supplying the urge to continue. The primal, hungry being inside her was beyond sated, she could feel her skin tearing apart, stretching, but May's soft voice, gentle hands eased the discomfort. The last nibbles disappeared into her stretching stomach, and May seemed to be reaching for more, but Dori stopped her. She reached in May's direction, grasping wildly, getting a solid grip on her girlfriend's love handles, gasping, "N-no..." She paused, belching loudly, feeling the faintest relief at that, "No more..."

May smirked, "How about we just take a couple pieces upstairs with us, in case you change your mind?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

May stuck to her job selling ice cream, but Dori had plans. She talked to everyone who might have been interested, went to enough lunches and dinners that she'd have gained weight without May's near-nightly feedings. Her list of investors grew, and her gut alongside it, right until she needed May's input.

"Wait. So... You're asking if I can think of any cute fat girls aside from you who eat too much ice cream?" May asked, scoffing, "I'm sorry, this just feels like a trick."

Dori laughed, "It's not a trick, for the last time! I'm trying to find girls to hire for the summer, and these are important details!"

May raised a brow, "Okay, so... I'm gonna need more qualifications, cause that list describes two thirds of the freshmen and half the rest of the school."

"Uh, they dress kinda skanky? Like, they're definitely eating too much, they're like, ten pounds too far gone for those jeans, but they wear them anyway, and they just can't resist ice cream, so they have to unbutton their pants?"

May snorted, "See, I know you're just trying to be cute and describe how I was a fat, sexy piggy on our date last night, but..." She steepled her fingers, "I actually think I have the perfect candidate."

The night before opening was May 21st, the night before the beaches opened, and Dori calmed her nerves with food. On the couch, she was dressed for the summer heat, belly out, breasts held in order by a massive, blue bra, special-ordered, since 38P-cup bras weren't available in the local Victoria's Secret. Her hands dipped back into the family-size Doritos bag and found only crumbs. 

She groaned, and May responded, moved to her side to take the bag, "Wow, that one went, uh..." She turned it over and nothing came out, "yeah, fast. Are... Are you okay? This is like, the second one of these you've gone through since dinner."

Dori licked her fingers clean of the yellow dust, "Yeah, I'm just... Stressed about tomorrow. Do we have any more?"

May squinted, "Yes..."

Dori puffed her bottom lip, "Please? I can't really move right now..."

May hesitated, puckering her lips, thinking, "Nah. You've had enough."

"What?" Panic rose in Dori's voice as May shuffled around to the front of the couch, bending down and grabbing a thick roll of her girlfriend's giving flesh, pinching tight while Dori stuttered, "W-What're- what're you doing?"

May pulled nose-to-nose with her girlfriend, squeezing a blubbery bulge of her gut flab, "I'm taking you shopping, lard-o." She pulled with all the strength in her massive, tree-like thighs, straining red-faced with the effort required to lift her 288 lb. girlfriend, grunting, "Ugh, Come on!"

Dori yelped, was motionless at first, then stood, her massive chest mashing into her lover's face, May's cruel pulling hurt so much. Her belly was tender, she abused it every day and most nights, but that suffering came from within, from how much she'd eaten, but this, "I'm up, I'm up! God!" She squealed, "What the hell? Why are you acting like this?"

May patted Dori's blubbery rolls, gentle, affectionate, and tore herself away from her girlfriend's mountainous cleavage. She smiled, "I was thinking of what we're gonna wear tomorrow at your big opening." She shrugged, "I was thinking bikini, 'cause it's the beach, right, but then I remembered how you looked in your bikini at Halloween, which was like..." She laughed, "Heh, let's just say you've put on a little weight since then."

Dori patted down her poor, roughly-handled belly, "Hmmph. So what? You're not exactly any skinnier yourself."

May chuckled, "You're right. I'm getting dangerously close to the big 250."

"Sure you haven't gone past it?" Dori asked, eying the thick, heavy-set gut pouring over May's soft, fabric shorts, reaching out for a solid handful, "Don't take this wrong, but you can't possibly see the scale over all this fatness you've got going on."

"God, no!" May laughed, "I used a trick I learned from this girl I know. She's kinda hugely fat now, but she's got the biggest boobs of any girl I've ever met." She smiled and her eyes glazed over, "Anyway, she figured something out." She grabbed her phone, went to the photos, "See, this big-titty porker thought enough to take a cell phone camera and take a picture if what the scale was saying under all that gut meat." She held out the screen, "See? Just like I said. 248."

Dori smiled, "Okay, fine. We go, but..." She narrowed her eyes, stepping closer, grabbing May's love handles and leaning down, "I'll be damned if you're not past 250 when we get back. You really think we can find a place with bikinis big enough for both of us?"

May laughed, "Please. I saw chicks like us every day last year. Fatter, some of them. There's definitely a place in town catering to fat chicks who want bikinis, and I kinda doubt it's gonna be hard to find, with how fucking many of us there are these days."

"Then we best get searching!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They found what they were looking for at SwimPlus, and they knew as soon as they walked through the door.

Four women in the room, six after they'd entered, and the pair of overfed feeders were the thin ones. A blimpish brunette on the far side, wedged tightly into a cushioned chair looked up from her Firehouse Sub to give a cheerful grin at them, and a 300 lb. thick-legged, belly-heavy redhead stepped up to assist, smiling, "Welcome to SwimPlus, all your swim needs for today's fuller woman, where plus-sized isn't a minus, my name is Lindsey, how can we help you tonight?"

Dori was unsure, "Umm, we need swimsuits?"

Lindsey laughed, her gelatinous belly shook with her, "Right, of course. Any specific kind you're looking for? One-pieces—"

"Pfft, fuck that!" May burst out, "See, now, we're not looking to hide a damn thing. We want to show off what we got. We're big, yeah, but we got bodies of a kind that I think the world needs to see!"

"Couldn't agree more!" Lindsey gushed, "Right this way, we've got bikinis for all sizes, any type you fancy, full-coverage, string, and heh, my personal favorite: thong."

May laughed, "Pfft, why would I pay extra for a thong bikini? Every damn bikini ends up wedged so far up my ass it's the same thing, anyway? My ass is like my fat gut, always hungry. You look like you know a thing or two about that though, don't you, Lindsey?"

"I could write a research paper, ma'am."

"And that's all well and good," May responded, "but my girlfriend's more concerned about her ginormous jugs. Isn't that right?"

Dori blushed, "Yeah... I, uh—"

"What size?" Lindsey had a pad of paper, presumably what they had in stock, and it threw Dori off, the idea that maybe.

"Umm, 38P?"

Lindsey furrowed her brow, puckered her lips, "Okay... We don't have anything that big..."

Dori punched May in her plush shoulder, "Told you!"

Lindsey sighed, "I wasn't done. Look, we don't have anything that big, but we do have a 38M in stock, and while it's gonna be tight—"

"—I'll say!" May tossed in.

Lindsey ignored her, "bigger women can wear a cup size or two down. You're not planning anything especially active?"

May laughed, "Please, the most active this one's gonna be is getting up for more food!" She squeezed Dori's shoulder, pressed her belly against her, "I'll make sure of that..."

"Well, that's all good, then!" Lindsey gushed, all smiles, "Just follow me and we'll get you set up!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

May was confident, smiling as she waited until Dori stepped out of the change room, gut sagging over the straps of her green bottoms, the weight of her breasts stressing the top, squishing over the cups. "I dunno, it's... not bad, but—"

She stopped. Her jaw dropped.

May's confident half-smile spread into a cocky grin, "You like?" She stood from the bench, turning to the side. A thin strip of fabric traveled from her shoulders to her crotch, cutting across and digging into her plush F-cups, bending around her pillowy belly and covering her womanhood in technicality. She struck a pose, jutting one chunky, feminine hip to the side, dark-lined eyes crinkled with amusement, pink lips parted in an alluring, hungry smirk as she eyed the extra curves of Dori's bountiful body.

Dori stepped closer, trying to regain speech, murmuring, "Oh, I like..."

May reached out when she was close enough, gripping Dori's fleshy stomach, "Mmph," she groaned pulling closer, "So do I, both of these..."

Dori bit her lip, "Then, we're done here..."

May smiled, she knew what Dori meant by that, "Exactly. Let's pay and get out. We need some food."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

They ate a lot on the way home, and more still after arriving.

Both bikinis were tight by morning, but neither girl felt any shame, their bodies were fat, overfed, swollen with sugar and carbohydrates, but they were dripping with sensuality. They talked and ate, overate, as usual, while they readied themselves for the first day of the new beach season. They parked the car in their old space, Dori was full of nostalgia.

"Leia's late." Dori noted as they looked out at the beach, their old haunts. "The stand's there, but Leia's not."

"Yeah, she kinda runs on my time." May responded, "Don't worry, she'll show. Few minutes late, every day, probably, but she'll show."

Dori shook her head, "Can't be having that..."

May chuckled, "Okay then, Mr. Hansen! Look, how about we get some burgers from the stand?"

Dori looked over at May, half-smiling, "Didn't we just have breakfast? Do we really need more food?"

May laughed, "God, no." She opened the car door, "Come on, then!"

The girl at the register was familiar, soft brown hair falling down wavy around a soft, pretty face. The management hadn't changed their stance on uniform, her red blouse was unbuttoned a full six inches from the top, and the rest was tight enough to show off the soft swell of her overfed tummy. She gave a big false smile at the corpulent couple, and was about to launch into the 'greeting' she'd been trained to give, but something distracted her. The fake grin turned real, "Hey!" She said, looking at May, "I know you! You do the Baskin-Robbins at the union, right?"

May paused, squinted, the recognition was mutual. This girl was a regular, she always ordered the same thing, "Banana Royale and a chocolate cookie dough shake, right?"

The girl laughed, "Yeah, unfortunately." She held out a hand, "Lisa."

May grinned, "May. Unfortunate? Why? That's a fucking delicious order!""

Lisa laughed, "Too delicious. Look at me, they want us to dress sexy for this job and I look like a fucking fat balloon over here!"

Dori chuckled, "They're still doing that?"

She got a strange look from Lisa, "Still? They said this was a new thing they were trying?"

Dori grinned, "Yeah, 'still,' because they tried it last year, but I fucked it up when I, uh..." She grabbed May, pulled her close, "I started dating the ice cream girl next door?" She pulled an embarrassed face, "Yeah, it kinda fell apart when I turned into a cow."

A laugh, "Oh yeah. That'll do it." Lisa shook her head, "I'm probably lucky there's no one over there this year. I can not resist a cute girl selling ice cream." She winked at May  "That's already why I'm so fat now."

May shot a significant look at Dori, "Well, uh..."

Lisa groaned, "Don't tell me. They're just late, aren't they? Some beautiful woman's gonna come up and park next door selling ice cream by the quart for chunky bitches like me with no self control?"

Dori smirked, "I don't think she sells quarts just yet, but that's a good idea!"

May leaned in, "Look, it's my little cousin, okay? And she's really kinda sensitive. She packed on fifty pounds this last year. Could you do me a favor and... I dunno, flirt with her? I'm afraid she's gonna do like me and drop out 'cause she's getting fat."

"F-fifty pounds?" Lisa stuttered, interested, "Oh, wow... Uh, yeah! I could do that, for you!"

May grinned, "Awesome, and could we get, uh, four double bacon cheeseburgers? Six orders of extra-cheese chili fries?"

Lisa relayed the order, "Okay... and would you be interested in our new dessert options? We just added 'cookie dough on a stick' to our menu."

Dori laughed, "Lisa, I love how you think. Hells yes, we want one each!"

"You sure?" Lisa warned, "I tried one when they were telling us about them. I mean they're totally delicious, but ugh." She grimaced, "I still feel fat."

"Yeah. Definitely, sure."

Lisa's grin widened as she punched in the numbers and delivered their total. "Here you go! Enjoy!"

Nearby picnic table, Dori plopped her butt down, spread the food out, started munching. May followed, laughing, "Thought we didn't need any more food!"

Dori chomped into a burger, "Mmf. Need, no." She gulped heavily, went for more, "Want, always."

May softly snorted, "So true..." She didn't sit next to her girlfriend, there wouldn't have been room, but she lifted a knee to the bench, "You always want more, don't you?"

"Jus' abou'." Dori answered, cramming the last of the burger into her mouth, grabbing for the next.

May cackled, "God, look at you. You're so fat you barely even fit between the bench and the table!" She slid her hand into the warm, tight space she spoke of, "Here, why don't you spin around, put your back to the table?"

"Mmf, but then I can't see the food!"

"Shhhh, don't you worry about that, baby. Fat mama May's gonna keep you all full up... There we go, that's it..." Dori awkwardly stood, moving around, "This side of the table, Leia's just getting here..."

"Mmph. Remind me to yell at her for being late."

"Maybe later." May allowed, "Right now, you're eating." She moved a burger in front of Dori's face, "Every fucking thing I just ordered us."

"But... You..."

"I'm officially 250 pounds, thanks to your bullshit last night at the Cheesecake Factory!" May cut in, "And you..." She laughed maliciously, slapping Dori's swollen belly with a dull thumping, "Well you're getting too fat to run, now aren't you? Too fat to walk fast, even. How cast can you waddle?"

Dori opened her mouth to answer, but found it full of meat, carbs and cheese. Her moans were muffled; it was delicious at least.

"What's that?" May asked, "Sorry, I didn't get that. Chew and swallow, babe, we'll try that again."

Dori's chomping accelerated, she gulped, "I said— Mmmph!"

May's malicious grin grew wider as she clapped a cupped handful of melted cheese and chili fries over Dori's mouth. She felt Dori's tongue dipping between her fingers, licking up every little bit of sustenance. She grabbed more, helped herself to a greedy serving while Dori munched on a huge mouthful. Dori complained as best she could without words, groaned and pouted, furrowed her pretty brow angrily.

May snorted, "Oh, I'm sorry!" she said, not really, "You wanted all the food, didn't you?" She poked at her girlfriend's thick, blubbery belly, through the softness to the solid lump of food at its core. She grabbed a burger this time, viciously tearing into it, "Well," she said, chewing, "too fucking bad. You wanted a fat girlfriend, you got one. I'm too damn big to keep feeding you all this when I'm still kinda hungry."

Dori's eyes were big, they'd eaten two dozen donuts for breakfast but she'd only gotten eight, "You're—"

She didn't finish the sentence because another handful of deep-fried potato was being crammed down her throat, but May knew what was being asked, "Still hungry, yeah. Not a lot, but dating your kinky butt's got me thinking that if I can still bend in the middle, then I can eat, so fuck it, your blimp ass can go without one of these calorie-bomb burgers!" She took another bite, then paused, "Or... Half of one, maybe." She waved the half-eaten treat in front of Dori's nose, pulling it away as Dori lunged to bite it, "Ha! You know what, take it."

Dori grunted her piggish appreciation, and May pushed forward. She grabbed Dori's tummy, "Wow. This is... You're fucking huge." She grabbed roughly at a breast, sinking her fingers into the tender, sensitive flesh, "I mean, these are huge, but I think it's going more down here, now. You're getting fat, Dori, growing a big, slabby, sloppy gut, and look at you." She wiped a smear of cheese from Dori's cheek, "You still want more, don't you?"

Dori nodded, furious, her brain was suddenly lost in primal urges, desires, language didn't work. She grunted, reaching down, fingers trailing southerly until May stopped her, "Oh, is fatty getting horny? Come on, you gross, overstuffed fuckpig, you're in public! God, you're so fat you don't care anymore, do you?" Dori moaned, "What's that? God, you're totally shameless now, you used to be better than this, you used to be the modest one, now look at you.” She paused, looked down at Dori, none of this was sinking in, “You still want more fucking burgers, don't you? You know what?” May questioned, disdain dripping from her every word, “Lift up your tits."

"Hmmph?"

May sighed, "Your tits, chubby, your funbags, your over-sized milk glands, lift them up, let me see how big you actually are. Pinch your nips and pull up, come on, they're starting to sag! Makes it hard to see how big you're getting! Come on, show me that belly, what's going on with the gut!"

Eyes wide, lip quivering, Dori acquiesced, pinching broadly over her nipples, keeping decent, moaning softly as the cool beach wind hit the sweaty, sensitive skin of her upper belly. May smiled, "About what I thought. You could suck your own nips, couldn't you?" Dori exhaled, loudly, dipped her head in shame, and bit her lip. May laughed, "Oh my god, you do, don't you? Sorry babe, but I can't put a baby in you. No milk for fatty."

She chuckled, "Probably for the best. You got knocked up, you'd just be sitting on your fat, overfed butt all day, wouldn't you? Oh, you'd love that, wouldn't you, you already eat enough for two as it is, you'd never stop eating, would you? I'd have to build some kind of funnel-feeding system just to keep you happy."

Dori was frantic with lust, quivering, she caressed the doughy swell of her gut, pleading, her word no more than a whisper, "P-please..."

May laughed, "Sorry, darling, but the technology's not there yet, and no dude's gonna knock you up, not when you look like a mutant combo of Pamela Anderson and the Michelin Man. Besides," she ran a light finger over Dori's skin, it was slick with sweat, "I'm pretty protective of my woman, even if she's a morbidly..." she jabbed cruelly at Dori's pillowed side, "obese..." she popped Dori's paunch, "heifer." She pulled closer, covered a fraction of one monumental breast with her hand.

Dori gasped, "Mmph... You... You love me..."

"Duh." May scoffed, "You're a brilliant, beautiful, business bitch with big boobs. You let me eat whatever I want—" May shook her head, "No, you beg me to eat whatever I want. Then you offer to spin my head around backwards with pleasure if I eat just a little bit more." May sighed, looking into space, "Of course I love you. So you're making me fat as hell. So you're a total cow all of a sudden, I really don't care." She glanced at Dori's feet, "Heh. You're kind of a fashion idiot, but even that, I can roll with."

Dori was recovering verbal control. She gulped, and looked to May, completely lost, "W-what?"

May smirked, "You wore your nice, fancy high heels to the beach. You can't even wear them off the concrete!" Her voice was alluring, sensual, "You wore 'boss' shoes and a slut swimsuit. Trying for professional, you got the world's oldest." She slid a finger beneath the strap of Dori's top, tightening it more, "Good thing I like that kinda thing, fat, piggy whores like you get me feeling just, mmmph" she groaned, following the line of fabric down to Dori's tit, copping a feel while her girlfriend's breath accelerated, "yeah, that's what I'm talking about! As long as you're around, I'm just a fat girl, like, I'm way fat, severe obesity and all that shit, but at least I'm not like you, the high-heel, boss lady, ice cream tycoon wannabe who hasn't heard she shouldn't sample her own supply."

Dori bit her lip, then the start of May's monologue sunk in. She pointed at the ground, accusing, "Y-you're in heels, too, blubber butt!"

May grinned, "Ouch, someone sounds hungry." She considered, "Well. Maybe not 'hungry,' but you'd be a lot nicer if your mouth was full. Here, babe," she crammed a burger roughly into Dori's open mouth, "Eat more. Eat a lot more. Keep eating. Put some meat on your bones." Her forehead wrinkled, "I mean, assuming there are bones under all this." She plunged most of a hand into Dori's belly flesh, searching, face tight with focus "Eh... Oh! Is... that a rib? I can't really... Heh, can't tell."

"Why's that?" Dori quipped, burger grease around her mouth, on her hands, glistening where she kneaded her tummy, uncomfortable but too lethargic to pull away from her girlfriend's grasping fingers, "You fail anatomy? You..." She wheezed, "obviously weren't listening in Health class on how to stay skinny."

May shrugged, "True story." She moved around, tried to get a good view of her own feet past her pink, fleshy glob of gut, "You mighta had a point on the heels, too. I was going for sexy stripper, but it's been like, a year since I wore these." She glared, half-serious as she leaned in to whisper, "Thanks to you and your little obsession with obesity, I'm too fat for my sexy stripper heels."

"Aww!" 

May snorted, "Don't even. You're probably wetter than a water park, hearing that. Besides," she heaved herself upright, "I still fit into them." She stepped to the end of the concrete, "They help show off my butt, don't you think?" Dori's jaw hung open, she was regressing, again, to primality, and May knew it, "Yeah. You love my butt, don't you?"

Dori's labored wheezing sounded more akin to aroused panting, her hands were reaching below her gut again, but May got there in time, "Babe!" She cautioned, looking around for witnesses, seeing only one, Leia who was checking her phone for the time, it was near lunchtime, "Chill for like, five minutes!" She grabbed for the last burger, to stuff Dori more, but hesitated, squinted at it. 

She tore it in two, handed the larger to Dori's waiting hands. Dori crammed it into her mouth at once, then glared at her girlfriend, eying the other half of the burger with lust in her eyes as her over-full cheeks bulged and her jaw chomped. May laughed, "You want this half, too? Wow. You're such a greedy hog, I mean, obviously, fucking look at you, but this is crazy." She grabbed a serving boat of chili fries, "There, help yourself, you've got four to go, still. I need this burger." She stated, licking her lips, "I'm doing all this stuff that's not eating, you wouldn't want me to lose all this donk, would you?" She twisted, and slapped her ass, hard, it would have hurt but for the cushion.

May saw Leia dip into the cart for a pint, then step to her car.

She sprung into action, turning quickly, "Five minutes is up. Go crazy." She backed her bloated bum into Dori's face, "You like that, don't you, you dirty woman, you just love my round, fat—" she  straightened up, yelping, surprised. She looked back at her lover. 

Dori's hand was down her swimsuit, her tongue was still out. May laughed, reached back to untie the ring holding her bikini together. She felt her breasts sag under their weight, and she caught her bottoms. Slowly, she pressed herself against Dori, "You love it so much," she purred, as Dori's body squished under her, "Why don't you kiss it?" An intelligible sound came from behind her, "Don't play innocent with me, Dori, you dumb porker, you heard me. Kiss my fat, naked ass." She pointed blindly to her tattoo, "On the fucking lips, dammit!"

She felt Dori's obedience, felt a hand between her thighs, felt Dori's soft body writhing with her climax, heard the stifled screams she knew so well. She stepped away, did her best to tie back her suit, "You done being all slutty, then?" She questioned Dori without looking at her, "I love fucking in public, but uh... Babe, I dunno how we got like this, probably your fault, but we're a little hard to hide these days."

She turned to see Dori in a sexual haze, hair a mess, jaw hanging loose. May snorted, shook her head,  moved to fill that gap with food.

Another plate of fries, she pressed the paper boat roughly over half of Dori's face, covering everything but her wide, pleading eyes. They weren't pleading for a release, not at all, breathing was struggling, all she could do was eat, but she loved it. She ate at record speed, ignored the ache in her belly begging her to stop. She pulled May's hand when there was no more. Cheese and red-brown chili dripped from her face, she licked at it, and gasped, "Done."

"Ha, no you're not!" May gloated, "There's three more where that came from, lard-o, then..." She snorted, "Oh yeah, your ass still fits on the bench. You're gonna need dessert. A couple, probably." She grabbed a dish, "That's a while off, though. Have another!"

Dori was helpless to her own desires. She squirmed, kicked her fatty calfs at the air in protest at how much she loved the feeling, rushed to let May know when she finished each plate, happy to take more, though her tummy wasn't. She was too stuffed, her skin was stretching, angry red lines were forming.

There was one last plate, but May was teasing her, not feeding her, running it under her nose, pulling it out of reach when Dori made a grab for it, "Ah ah! You've been such a good little piggy today, I think I might just spare you this little bit, jump on top of this calorie bomb myself." She stepped further in front of Dori, "It'll probably go right here." She mused, slapping her meaty rump, "It always fucking does, doesn't it?" She shrugged, "Ah well, bigger is better, right?" She moved to take a bite, but Dori squealed her displeasure. May stopped immediately, "Wait, you actually still want this? After all that, you want more?"

A nervous, pink-cheeked nod was the answer May got, and she shook her head, feigned disappointment and disgust, "Fine, but don't come bitching to me when you wake up in the morning too fat for anything." She pulled closer, hands pressing Dori's belly, feeling the solidity beneath the blubber, "Wait, no, you should absolutely come bitching to me when that happens. I love you when you're naked."

The fries disappeared inside of her, then the cookie dough on a stick. Her midsection swelled, like a beach ball being inflated, it became a fleshy shelf for her breasts. Her legs spread, and her belly hung down. She felt wood grain against her sensitive under-gut, and it made her want more. But there was nothing left. She panicked, trying to twist her bloated body around, grabbing at the paper boat the fries were served in, licking at the ghosts of meat and cheese.

May laughed, "Still hungry? God, that says a lot. I'm pretty sure you ate enough to make a hippo feel fat. You want more? I could get more."

Dori groaned, "Ugh, I..." She wheezed, "I don't think..."

"Believe me. I get it." May nodded, "When you feel up to it, though." She nudged Dori's expansive side, "Scoot over, as much as you can. I'm getting sick of staying upright."

A few moments of grunts, shoves, and Dori had moved, thankful for the sand and sea winds smoothing splinters from the bench. Half a cheek hung over, but May was nearby, and no more comfortable. Something occurred to her; she checked her naked wrist.

"What... What time is it?"

May had no watch either. She looked up; the sun was past it's peak, "Noon? Noon-thirty?"

Dori's question was answered when the back door to the burger shack creaked open. Lisa stepped out, and made a beeline for Leia's ice cream cart. May and Dori couldn't hear words, but they read signals, and there were many, from both girls.

"Look at them." May mused, half-smiling, shaking her head, "Ten bucks says they're dating by the end of Summer."

Leia pulled out a pint of chocolate, handed it off. She grabbed a choco-taco, put on a show, licking out the ice cream, leaving the shell. Dori laughed, "Pfft. If you'd done that the first time I saw you, I'd have been on top of you within a week. Something tells me this Lisa girl's got something in common with me. Twenty says they're gonna get fat."

May snorted, "I'm not gonna take that bet. Might have, last year. A hundred pounds ago." She smiled, "These girls are gonna be eating like that every day for the next couple months. They're gonna get fatter even if you're wrong about Lisa. That's what beach food does."

Dori leaned her head on her girlfriend, "Yep. That's why I'm selling it."

May nuzzled Dori's shoulder, "Fattening yourself a new girlfriend?"

"Why start from scratch when I got you?"

"Good question." May said, "I am sexy as hell." She slapped at her exposed belly, pinched her rolls, "Perfect beach bod right here."

Dori laughed, wrapping an arm around May's soft body and purring, "God, I love you."

The end

I absolutely love your drawings. How about a drawing of the other girl one year later?

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your comments guys!  :-[

I'm not sure if I'll do it but yeah, it would be cool to make a picture of May (or May and Dori together) one year later... or even more time in the future (you all know what that would mean... :P). I'll think about it, no promises, though!

Here we go. One last illustration!!

beach_food_and_beach_bodies_6_by_berserker1133-d9c5m08.jpg

http://berserker1133.deviantart.com/art/Beach-Food-and-Beach-Bodies-6-564612776

As you can see, they have been doing good, VERY GOOD, indulging and binging without any limit with all kind of pleasures. Now, May has blown up to 350 voluptuous pounds meanwhile she has fed her girlfriend Dori over 500 lbs... and they don't seem to stop any time soon. Lovely couple, don't you think?

This is presumably the end of May & Dori series. Hope you guys had enjoyed this co-project of Enumerated_bob and I.

Thank you for your support!!  :)