Demi Lovato

zachi

3 minutes ago, MikeSoFresh said:

I just found out she’s pregnantemoji32.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn´t view the picture from twocuppps, so I don´t know what it contained.

But please tell me you didn´t get fooled by the photo where Demi is holding her belly in a black summer dress with light pink spots on it, cuz if that your reference, then no, she play´s a pregnant character on Will and Grace the tv show. that bump is fake so to speak.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:36 PM, DanishFan87 said:

So here are a bunch of screencaps from last nights epi featuring Demi and she was pretty good in it, my favorite part is her character Jenny is a Cam Girl. also notice the comments in the chat lol to some of em.

So shes going to be playing a surrogate cam girl? This ought to be interesting once she starts showing but Im sure her profession will take a sideline once her belly starts growing.

20 minutes ago, I Claudius said:

It isn't.  That poster posted an obvious morph yesterday as well.  I'm kinda stunned how many people think it is real.🤣

I thought it was real because of the angle makes her thigh look bigger, notice the way her foot angled.

anyways, to compare here is a video from around that time, from a concert in Paris, the angles are kinda close and well those thighs are meaty., watch the whole thing.

15 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

I thought it was real because of the angle makes her thigh look bigger, notice the way her foot angled.

anyways, to compare here is a video from around that time, from a concert in Paris, the angles are kinda close and well those thighs are meaty., watch the whole thing.

DEMI, I AM YOUR FATHER.

#Ismashhereveryday

trailer vader GIF