Demi Lovato

zachi

Oh boy did I misjudge Demi, she is ofcourse looking thicc, but I thought she would have looked a little chubbier than she does.

Here are promotional shots for Demi´s Fabletics commercial and a promo video.

Also I get the promo photos are prolly photoshopped, but she does look the same in the video too.

EUj6k_vXQAUwaV-.jpg

EUj6kNiXsAI880_.jpg

EUj6MffWoAEvIo7.jpg

EUj6NIhXYAEwuoQ.jpg

EUj6PQiXgAMJSw9.jpg

EUj6QBFXgAITKdt.jpg

EUj6-qmWsAAmNgj.jpg

EUj7xUoX0AAl-Wf.jpg

EUj7ya3X0AASddQ.jpg

EUj7zXKXYAEJRto.jpg

EUj9Y0gXsAEtaCG.jpg

EUj9YCVX0AAPt5q.jpg

EUj68qhXgAIsBkR.jpg

EUj69u_XYAY3gFf.jpg

EUj92GWX0AEaEKv.jpg

EUj93pJXkAA30Qw.jpg

EUkrC1tU0AAMuHl.jpg

EUkrCLbU0AAqNE9.jpg

2 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Oh boy did I misjudge Demi, she is ofcourse looking thicc, but I thought she would have looked a little chubbier than she does.

Here are promotional shots for Demi´s Fabletics commercial and a promo video.

Also I get the promo photos are prolly photoshopped, but she does look the same in the video too.

EUj6k_vXQAUwaV-.jpg

EUj6kNiXsAI880_.jpg

EUj6MffWoAEvIo7.jpg

EUj6NIhXYAEwuoQ.jpg

EUj6PQiXgAMJSw9.jpg

EUj6QBFXgAITKdt.jpg

EUj6-qmWsAAmNgj.jpg

EUj7xUoX0AAl-Wf.jpg

EUj7ya3X0AASddQ.jpg

EUj7zXKXYAEJRto.jpg

EUj9Y0gXsAEtaCG.jpg

EUj9YCVX0AAPt5q.jpg

EUj68qhXgAIsBkR.jpg

EUj69u_XYAY3gFf.jpg

EUj92GWX0AEaEKv.jpg

EUj93pJXkAA30Qw.jpg

Ehhhh I wouldn't be too worried. She certainly tightened up a bit for this promo; even at her heaviest she's always had a good amount of muscle tone(which can be sexy in it's own way when accompanied by thiccness imo)

Butttttttttttt even if she really Is serious about working out, people who are Toned toned generally don't utilize fabrics called "Powerhold"🤷right?

Whatever the case is, she's awesome and gorgeous and I'm thankful for her and for your sharing of this ad and these pics, bless up

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Ready to channel your inner strength? Shop my new #Demi4Fabletics limited-edition capsule! • $5 for every item sold will provide crucial gear to frontline workers, pledging up to $125,000 now through June 30 supporting the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the World Health Organization, powered by the United Nations Foundation." (04/04/20):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

On 3/30/2020 at 9:10 PM, naranja said:

What's her ethnicity

Lovato's father was of Mexican descent, with mostly Spanish and Native American ancestors, and came from a family that has been living in New Mexico for generations; he also had distant Portuguese and Jewish ancestry. Her mother is of English and Irish ancestry.

12 minutes ago, HBN 1017 said:

Lovato's father was of Mexican descent, with mostly Spanish and Native American ancestors, and came from a family that has been living in New Mexico for generations; he also had distant Portuguese and Jewish ancestry. Her mother is of English and Irish ancestry.

An old-rooted Mexican-American of Marrano and Native ancestry, like Selena Gomez?

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, curvyloverman said:

Amazing to see how photoshopped she is in that photo.

My predictions is that the actual photo looked like this. 

real.jpg

I totally agree, my first thought tho when I saw the IG photo was, woah Demi been cutting weight in quarantine, but the more realistic scenario is that its photoshopped.